Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

3 Evil Plans That Peter Obi Has For Nigerians That You Probably Don't Know About - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Evil Plans That Peter Obi Has For Nigerians That You Probably Don't Know About (2078 Views)

Soludo Debunks Claims That Peter Obi’s $20M Investment in Anambra Is Worth $100M / Breaking News!!!! Fulani Evil Plans For Nigeria Leaked!!!! / Shehu Sani Cries Out Over The 'Evil Plans' Of APC Kaduna Members Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Evil Plans That Peter Obi Has For Nigerians That You Probably Don't Know About by HeeBraHim2(m): 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
Although we all know that Obi is not a threat to the 2 biggest party in 2023, as there is a 90% chance that a parties that its supporters blackmail and threaten anybody that has a different opinion is not needed in Aso Rock.

Apart from the terrorist supporters of the Labour party, Peter Obi himself has an evil agenda, a big one that he cannot hide, and he has mistakenly shown it to the reasonable Nigerians that can see beyond their nose.

1) The very foundation that Obi's candidacy laid has shown that he cannot unite Nigeria... currently, the Muslims and Christians who used to be friends are now seeing each other as opposition.

Peter Obi has been going from one church to another, to make the pastor champion him from the alter, to make Muslims know that he is the church candidate.

In a secular country like Nigeria, a presidential candidate who has his eyes on one religion and goes there regularly and snubs the other one has shown that he would strongly favour southern Christians over northern Muslims.

2) If Peter Obi becomes the president, it will be another tough time for the northerners whose religion doesn't permit the intake and supply of alcohol.

Peter Obi himself is a notorious alcohol seller, who has used this evil business to damage the lives of many youths and the elderly in the East.

Peter Obi, who wants more people to be drunkards in order to grow his own business, will definitely use the federal power to force alcohol on the Northerners.

3) As we all know, the Igbo as a tribe have their eyes on the South-South Region of Nigeria. Evidence is how they attempted to forcefully collect land during the 1967 war.

This is the time that Ikwerre, Ekpeye, Ogba, Etche, Agbor and Delta people who already notice the evil agenda of the Igbo will be powerless as Peter Obi will give more power to his Igbo brothers to penetrate into their land.

During Peter Obi's last interview on Channel Television, Peter Obi pledged that if elected president, his first priority would be to turn ABA and Port Harcourt into one.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Evil Plans That Peter Obi Has For Nigerians That You Probably Don't Know About by TinubuThief: 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
grin
Fear fear Tilumbu urchin. They already know that OBIDATTI is a goal, so they are bringing tribal and religion sentiment but we have already known all these. Tell the useless and worthless Tilumbu that sent u that he has been rejected by all and sundry. He is a dirty, frail , corrupt and a thief.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Evil Plans That Peter Obi Has For Nigerians That You Probably Don't Know About by colorsofrainbow: 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
Only your first sentence is admission of defeat you Tinubu agabado dog grin grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Evil Plans That Peter Obi Has For Nigerians That You Probably Don't Know About by TinubuThief: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
grin Another mad cow on the loose. Oga try another strategy for this one is already stall

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Evil Plans That Peter Obi Has For Nigerians That You Probably Don't Know About by Michelle70(m): 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
Fogerrit.
Obi does not stand a chance, he should be happy if he gets up to 3m votes.

This is me being generous

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Evil Plans That Peter Obi Has For Nigerians That You Probably Don't Know About by TinubuThief: 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
Michelle70:
Fogerrit.
Obi does not stand a chance, he should be happy if he gets up to 3m votes.

This is me being generous

Senseless urchins. Una go soon cry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Evil Plans That Peter Obi Has For Nigerians That You Probably Don't Know About by Samuelnze(m): 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
Tilumbo urchin talking crap..
The first and third point of yours are friutless and baseless.. How many churches has tilumbu visited? Even if he does,he will be kicked out immediately,unless he visited churches of his fake bishops.. Drinking alcohol is a thing of choice,even if Peter Obi stops the production of his own, the drinks of his competitors are there to satisfy whoever wants it.. Inshort,you dey craze...

11 Likes

Re: 3 Evil Plans That Peter Obi Has For Nigerians That You Probably Don't Know About by Brimstone77: 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2022

Too many children on this forum..

If this is all what Tinubu urchins can come up with then it's a very big shame on them..

If I employ you to campaign for me and you post this shit then you will be fired instantly..

8 Likes

Re: 3 Evil Plans That Peter Obi Has For Nigerians That You Probably Don't Know About by Michelle70(m): 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
TinubuThief:

Senseless urchins. Una go soon cry
calm down, no need to get an erection over my comment.

U urself knows that Obi will come distant third, if you dont believe then, then u probably havent travelled out of ur state.

I am typing from Rivers state where u all think Obi will have good number of votes.

Ur candidate is not popular here, u better throw ur weight behind Atiku
Re: 3 Evil Plans That Peter Obi Has For Nigerians That You Probably Don't Know About by KingKO22: 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
From IPOB to To Obituarists grin

Imagine how ESN are glorifying a man who jumps from one party to others without integrity is being champion as Saviour of our dear Nigeria

To them, Nigeria is a zoo they now think an animal like Pandora Obituary is the best for us. grin

Joke.

We say never to Zombidients and Obituarists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Evil Plans That Peter Obi Has For Nigerians That You Probably Don't Know About by mrvitalis(m): 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
Michelle70:

U urself knows that Obi will come distant third, if you dont believe then, then u probably havent travelled out of ur state.

I am typing from Rivers state where u all think Obi will have good number of votes.

The same port Harcourt I dey ? That both APC and PDP personals are rooting for obi in the presidential election? ...stop to lie na ...who is rooting for Atiku ?

8 Likes

Re: 3 Evil Plans That Peter Obi Has For Nigerians That You Probably Don't Know About by nothingspoil70: 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
Only Igbos in their imaginary dreams believe Obi will smell that position. Majority of Igbos know that this is just for the fun of it.

God forbids he mistakenly get there, the disintegration of this dear nation of ours will be rapid
Re: 3 Evil Plans That Peter Obi Has For Nigerians That You Probably Don't Know About by specialmati(m): 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
[quote author=HeeBraHim2 post=115864836][b]Although we all know that Obi is not a threat to the 2 biggest party in 2023, as there is a 90% chance that a parties that its supporters blackmail and threaten anybody that has a different opinion is not needed in Aso Rock. grin grin grin grin grin quote me anywhere, you are demon possessed. You need me to nack you better deliverance to be free from that demon that is Using you. Of all the problems Agberos partners crooks APC plug this nation na the only hope of masses Peter Obi the demon that possessed you allowed you to write about. Satan always attack God's chosen

1 Like

Re: 3 Evil Plans That Peter Obi Has For Nigerians That You Probably Don't Know About by Michelle70(m): 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
mrvitalis:

The same port Harcourt I dey ? That both APC and PDP personals are rooting for obi in the presidential election? ...stop to lie na ...who is rooting for Atiku ?
what part of Rivers are u at?

Do u want to bet with me that Obi will not win Rivers state?

50k each, we will be send our money toa trusted NLder, maybe a mod, if u win, collect the money
Re: 3 Evil Plans That Peter Obi Has For Nigerians That You Probably Don't Know About by mrvitalis(m): 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
Michelle70:

50k each, we will be send our money toa trusted NLder, maybe a mod, if u win, collect the money
Lol bro I be pH boy Peter Obi is wining rivers state 50% minimum APC n PDP share the rest

5 Likes

Re: 3 Evil Plans That Peter Obi Has For Nigerians That You Probably Don't Know About by Michelle70(m): 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lol bro I be pH boy Peter Obi is wining rivers state 50% minimum APC n PDP share the rest
u go bet?
Re: 3 Evil Plans That Peter Obi Has For Nigerians That You Probably Don't Know About by mrvitalis(m): 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2022
Michelle70:
u go bet?
Sure ... screenshot the post ... mention me once obi fails to win rivers state get your 50k

3 Likes

Re: 3 Evil Plans That Peter Obi Has For Nigerians That You Probably Don't Know About by Michelle70(m): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
mrvitalis:

Sure ... screenshot the post ... mention me once obi fails to win rivers state get your 50k
thats a lie, we will call a trusted mod.
send him the cash till and wait.
Re: 3 Evil Plans That Peter Obi Has For Nigerians That You Probably Don't Know About by HeeBraHim2(m): 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
mrvitalis:

Peter Obi kill you there.... Suffer no dey tire you?
Re: 3 Evil Plans That Peter Obi Has For Nigerians That You Probably Don't Know About by mrvitalis(m): 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
Michelle70:
thats a lie, we will call a trusted mod.
send him the cash till and wait.
Do u look like I trust any mod ? You have nothing to lose if obi loses rivers quote me n get 50k

5 Likes

Re: 3 Evil Plans That Peter Obi Has For Nigerians That You Probably Don't Know About by mrvitalis(m): 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

Peter Obi kill you there.... Suffer no dey tire you?
Lol ..

You still want tinubu

2 Likes

Re: 3 Evil Plans That Peter Obi Has For Nigerians That You Probably Don't Know About by kay1one(m): 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
How can someone wake up, scream that Obi cannot win, then come to naira land to open a thread of what might happen if Obi wins.

Stick to it's impossible to win presidency without "structure"
Why running from pillar to post?

5 Likes

Re: 3 Evil Plans That Peter Obi Has For Nigerians That You Probably Don't Know About by BlackPantherxXx: 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
grin

Let me help the OP.

I am a campaign coordinator for the Obidients.

4. Brothels in every street. Prostitutes will have their union.

5. Polling units in every prison.

6. Baby factories will be registered and taxed by FG.
Re: 3 Evil Plans That Peter Obi Has For Nigerians That You Probably Don't Know About by techWriter3: 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
Another mad cow on the loose

3 Likes

Re: 3 Evil Plans That Peter Obi Has For Nigerians That You Probably Don't Know About by nazicartel(m): 11:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
Michelle70:

Let's bet guy. Send your WhatsApp number. Will be in Oyigbo for a program next week

1 Like

Re: 3 Evil Plans That Peter Obi Has For Nigerians That You Probably Don't Know About by bdon123(m): 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
U are talking nonsense.Muslim muslim ticket is unacceptable.Only a fool wit trust northern muslims after wat buhari has shown us together wit his northern followers.Didnt buhari run around mosques before elections to tell dem to vote a muslim?
Look mister man ,its time for a christian rule,d north has had ita chance...its not ur birthright to rule so get it into ur head.Naija has changed n eyes are open.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Evil Plans That Peter Obi Has For Nigerians That You Probably Don't Know About by bdon123(m): 11:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
Michelle70:

U obviously dont get it.....we are willing to tro our votes to Obi than give Tinubu n Atiku.
We say no this time to recycling of old thieves.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Evil Plans That Peter Obi Has For Nigerians That You Probably Don't Know About by fortunez1(m): 12:31am On Aug 20, 2022
This one codedly campaigning for ObiDatti unknowingly. Which naija politician can humbly step into flood water of that volume . Tell me shey na BAT abi na Atifku

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Falana: DSS Has Declared Emefiele A Wanted Man / Police And INEC Officials Caught Thumb Printing On Ballot Papers(video) / Lagos, Why? Adamu Garba Lament..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.