Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,835 members, 7,862,745 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Volume 2, Part 23. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Volume 2, Part 23. (155 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Volume 2, Part 23. by PastorSomba(m): 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2022
THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. Volume 2, Part 23.

1Peter 2:9 (KJV) But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
1Peter 2:9; Romans 5:17; Revelation 1:5-6; 5:10; 20:6; 22:5; Mark 11:23-24; 16:15-20; 1Corinthians 12:7-11;

Today we continue our study series titled THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS to enable us to walk in the fullness of the resurrection power.

23. Jesus did not do things to create followership, but He did everything by following the Father and pointing everyone to the Father and gave the Father all the glory. Leaders don't take glory from men. Leaders don't take honours from men. John 4:34 (KJV) "Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work." John 5:17, 19-21 (KJV) "But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work......Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise. For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel. For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will."

John 5:19, 30-31 (KJV) "Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.....30. I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true." John 5:36 (KJV) "But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me." John 9:4 (KJV) " I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work."

Leaders do not have their own vision, they run with the vision of the one who sent them or the vision of the one they are following consciously or unconsciously. Your divine purpose and destiny in Christ Jesus is supposed to be your vision. If your divine purpose and destiny in Christ Jesus is not your vision in life, then God is not the one who sent you and God is not the one you are following. Leaders are sent by the one they are following. Leaders are led. All leaders are led by the spirit of the one who sent them and the one they are following. Leaders receive ideas, directions and instructions from the one who sent them. A leader does only the will of the one who sent him or the one he is following. Christ is the perfect example of a leader and leadership. There is no man who has impacted the earth, the world and eternity more than Christ.

Leadership is a spiritual responsibility so a leader only follows a spirit. Leaders are sent by a spirit and motivated by a spirit. No leader is without a spirit. A leader does not have his own personal vision but the vision and the will of the one sent him, be it God or the devil. Don't judge a leader by any mental or outward expression or manifestation or achievement. Judge a leader by the spirit behind the leader. The spirit behind the leader is the spirit the leader is following. Find out who the leader is following before you follow or copy. All the decisions and actions, methods, ways and accomplishments of the unbeliever are called the works of the flesh. All the actions, ways and achievements of the devil are called the works of the flesh.

The bible says Galatians 5:19-21 (KJV) "Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God." If you follow an unbeliever or copy his leadership success model, methods and principles these works of the flesh will very soon be made manifest in your life, your organisation or your congregation. There is not successful unbeliever who does not have most of these works in their lives. Colossians 3:1-4; Ephesians 1:17-18; Philippians 3:7-14; 2Corinthians 4:3-4; Romans 8:14; Hebrews 12:1-2; Revelation 1:8; Habakkuk 2:1-3; 2Timothy 3:16-17;

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the resurrection of Jesus has done for you and has made you. And no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the resurrection power which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. Judgement Day is coming. The time is very short. Choose Jesus today.
You can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Monday, August 22,2022 / Victory One Step At A Time... / Surah Kahf Online Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.