Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

You've The Right To Campaign But A Campaign For Shaky Grandpa Is A Threat To Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You've The Right To Campaign But A Campaign For Shaky Grandpa Is A Threat To Me (726 Views)

Witnesses Absent As INEC Defence Of Tinubu’s Victory Starts On Shaky Note / APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust / Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You've The Right To Campaign But A Campaign For Shaky Grandpa Is A Threat To Me by Manchurians: 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2022
I cannot survive 8 years of hardship, endure 8 years of terror and 8 years of Buhari persecution and cluelessness and you still want to campaign for a shaky shaky daddy well known for agberoism, nepotism, godfatherism and drug peddling.

You know him personally and he's helped your generation in times past and that's why you will die there and I completely understand. If you want to compensate him, go buy him flowers, you can't possibly thank him with the affairs of a whole country. His running mate, Shettima, should be in underground prison, languishing alone there with the keys thrown into the red sea in a sane country for financing and enabling terrorism when he governed his state.

Anyways, please avoid my lane when you campaign for Tinubu because you do have freedom to campaign for him but you do not have the freedom to do that in my lane please.

Let's be guided.. anything weyn your eye see, take am.

Baba weyn no well he dey shout emi lokan

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You've The Right To Campaign But A Campaign For Shaky Grandpa Is A Threat To Me by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
Becoming Obidient matters.

10 Likes

Re: You've The Right To Campaign But A Campaign For Shaky Grandpa Is A Threat To Me by KingKO22: 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
Campaign for grand patron of proscribed IPOB/ESN is a big threat to the existence of my households nd beloved Nation

I don't want to lose my family members to the Unknown gunmen of Pandora Obituary where they will be telling Nigeria when to go out or not

Imagine a presidential candidate that's sympathetic to proscribed militant/criminals and fail to condemn the nefarious and chaotic activities in the entire region before election should he tackle such menace if he becomes president?

ESN/Unknown gunmen should tell their grand patron Pandora Obituary not to bother and contest for the 2023 election bcs he will collect wotowoto

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You've The Right To Campaign But A Campaign For Shaky Grandpa Is A Threat To Me by CrownOfClay724: 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
cheesy grin grin
Re: You've The Right To Campaign But A Campaign For Shaky Grandpa Is A Threat To Me by TinubuThief: 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
grin
Tilumbu and his vagabond urchins are so senseless that I feel like moaning for their eternal stupidity. Tilumbu is about to go and meet his maker soon but una wan force an ancestor on us just like the way una force useless bubu on us but this time around, it's not going to work because the sensible youths must take away power and give to the rightful person

3 Likes

Re: You've The Right To Campaign But A Campaign For Shaky Grandpa Is A Threat To Me by Omoslim26: 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
KingKO22:
Campaign for grand patron of proscribed IPOB/ESN is a big threat to the existence of my households nd beloved Nation

I don't want to lose my family members to the Unknown gunmen of Pandora Obituary where they will be telling Nigeria when to go out or not

Imagine a presidential candidate that's sympathetic to proscribed militant/criminals and fail to condemn the nefarious and chaotic activities in the entire region before election should he tackle such menace if he becomes president?

ESN/Unknown gunmen should tell their grand patron Pandora Obituary not to bother and contest for the 2023 election bcs he will collect wotowoto

It's a lie,Obi is anti ipob infact he tackled them so well that your co disObidient comrades begin to spread propaganda that he killed secessionists grin
Nigerians stand with tinubu to say NO to sick shaky old desperate men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You've The Right To Campaign But A Campaign For Shaky Grandpa Is A Threat To Me by KingKO22: 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
Children of hate are on the lose on Nairaland

Your grand parents hate Nigerians and payiiiing millions of young soul to Biafuro war yet the children are now on the same part grin

Crying and wailing is now a full daily job for the demented Obituarists that's why they creats thousand of thread only for propaganda

Yeeeeboooow are shamelesss animals

From IPOB to Obituarists

1 Like

Re: You've The Right To Campaign But A Campaign For Shaky Grandpa Is A Threat To Me by Kingspin(m): 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
KingKO22:

So that was why you elected Buhari under Boko Haram terror

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You've The Right To Campaign But A Campaign For Shaky Grandpa Is A Threat To Me by Amunethseranu(f): 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
Manchurians:
I cannot survive 8 years of hardship, endure 8 years of terror and 8 years of Buhari persecution and cluelessness and you still want to campaign for a shaky shaky daddy well known for agberoism, nepotism, godfatherism and drug peddling.

You know him personally and he's helped your generation in times past and that's why you will die there and I completely understand. If you want to compensate him, go buy him flowers, you can't possibly thank him with the affairs of a whole country. His running mate, Shettima, should be in underground prison, languishing alone there with the keys thrown into the red sea in a sane country for financing and enabling terrorism when he governed his state.

Anyways, please avoid my lane when you campaign for Tinubu because you do have freedom to campaign for him but you do not have the freedom to do that in my lane please.

... An old wise man has spoken grin
Re: You've The Right To Campaign But A Campaign For Shaky Grandpa Is A Threat To Me by Amunethseranu(f): 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
Omoslim26:

It's a lie,Obi is anti ipob infact he tackled them so well that your co disObidient comrades begin to spread propaganda that he killed secessionists grin
...This dull human again, anyway let's vote Obi for peace and empathy.
Re: You've The Right To Campaign But A Campaign For Shaky Grandpa Is A Threat To Me by Conner44: 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
LeoDking can never change undecided

1 Like

Re: You've The Right To Campaign But A Campaign For Shaky Grandpa Is A Threat To Me by Amunethseranu(f): 10:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
Omoslim26:

...This dull human again tueh, anyway let's vote Obi for peace and empathy.
Re: You've The Right To Campaign But A Campaign For Shaky Grandpa Is A Threat To Me by Manchurians: 10:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
KingKO22:

Weyrey, you spelt SHETTIMA wrong!!
People dey travel go Anambra everyday, dey run things for there.. dem born you well make you go Shettima state?

He wasn't only sympathetic to them, a boko Haram commander was found in government lodge, he sponsored them with hard cash and even asked Jonathan not to lay a finger on them..

Obi has no relationship with Ipob. His only sin is being Igbo by descent.

You also need brain examination if competence isn't your reason for voting because when people say "vote wisely", you already know that your candidate's name is already out of the window.

You are a threat to me and ti mo ba gba iya e mu, mo ma na e pa ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You've The Right To Campaign But A Campaign For Shaky Grandpa Is A Threat To Me by floret23(f): 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
Is ok, but we Yoruba Christians will never vote Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, even MURIC told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians and the all agreed.

We say no to Druggie-Terrorist ticket and no to islamisation agenda of APC.
Re: You've The Right To Campaign But A Campaign For Shaky Grandpa Is A Threat To Me by Omoslim26: 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
Amunethseranu:
...This dull human again, anyway let's vote Obi for peace and empathy.

grin grin this useless man claiming to be a woman again grin.
Obidiati is the way forward.
Re: You've The Right To Campaign But A Campaign For Shaky Grandpa Is A Threat To Me by Amunethseranu(f): 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
Omoslim26:

grin grin this useless man claiming to be a woman again grin.
Obidiati is the way forward.
...I just like you and I don't know y! grin grin You are a stress killer my dear lolzzz grin

Oh yeah we shall vote Obi to pilot Nigeria to promise land...I hate politics but I love obidient members like u whose insults cures stress.
Check on my main monikker on ban husbandsnatcha
Re: You've The Right To Campaign But A Campaign For Shaky Grandpa Is A Threat To Me by richie240: 12:06am On Aug 20, 2022
Ohhh my we yoloba klistens sister, long time no see. How u dey?
kee kwanu? Inokwa?
cool

floret23:
Is ok, but we Yoruba Christians will never vote Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools, even MURIC told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians and the all agreed.

We say no to Druggie-Terrorist ticket and no to islamisation agenda of APC.
Re: You've The Right To Campaign But A Campaign For Shaky Grandpa Is A Threat To Me by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 20, 2022
Tell them ooo. It is hate speech, treaon asking anybody to support a walking corpse like Tinubu.

Re: You've The Right To Campaign But A Campaign For Shaky Grandpa Is A Threat To Me by Omoslim26: 9:54am On Aug 20, 2022
Amunethseranu:
...I just like you and I don't know y! grin grin You are a stress killer my dear lolzzz grin

Oh yeah we shall vote Obi to pilot Nigeria to promise land...I hate politics but I love obidient members like u whose insults cures stress.
Check on my main monikker on ban husbandsnatcha

grin grin grin na cruise I just dey use you catch o grin
Like I told you before,I don't have a problem with you doing tribal hate,just don't use Igbo to do it bcus you will be creating a wrong narrative that the rubbish you are writing is how Igbos behave.
I dey like to ginger your type wey dey come online dey form troll grin grin grin
Re: You've The Right To Campaign But A Campaign For Shaky Grandpa Is A Threat To Me by famouscargo4u: 10:06am On Aug 20, 2022
Manchurians:

It seems y'all don't understand that some people chose The third over our Lord Jesus Christ. You can't force people to follow you. In fact, democracy might not be the best form of government afterall, instead, we should have meritocracy. If idiots, fools, thieves etc are in the majority, they can choose a president or ruler over you and you will do nothing. It's all about choices though we all will bear the brunts of the decisions made by the President that emerges.
Re: You've The Right To Campaign But A Campaign For Shaky Grandpa Is A Threat To Me by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 22, 2022
No words truer

(1) (Reply)

I.T.T: Fela Kuti Warning Nigerians About Atiku, Tinubu And Peter Obi / Wike's Ally, Prof Jerry Gana Has Moved On... Supporting Atiku With Full Chest / Peter Obi Has Already Lost The Election Because Of This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.