Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Breaking!! PDP Thugs Attack Governor's Wife Convoy In Ede - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!! PDP Thugs Attack Governor's Wife Convoy In Ede (709 Views)

Obidients Attack Governor Of Illinois USA, After Chicago University Lock Twitter / Hoodlums Attack Governor Oyetola's Convoy In Osun / Zamfara: APC Member Burnt, Others Attacked By PDP Thugs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!! PDP Thugs Attack Governor's Wife Convoy In Ede by Oluwolex2000(m): 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
Breaking!!!! PDP thugs attack Governor's wife convoy in Ede

Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, political thugs on Friday , attacked the convoy of the wife of the Governor, Mrs. Kafayat Oyetola, in Owode Ede.

Ede is the home town of the Governor -elect, Senator Ademola Adeleke.

The attack is coming barely two weeks after a list of top Government Officials allegedly marked for attack by the opposition PDP surfaced in the social media.

Trouble was said to have started when security operatives attached to the First Lady tried to clear the traffic around Owode Ede to allow for easy passage. Unknown to them, some PDP thugs had positioned themselves and began hauling stones and other dangerous weapons at the convoy, thereby smatching the vehicles and injuring some security operatives in the convoy.

An eyewitness also said "I saw the convoy. But I did not know who the occupant was. They blared the siren but the truck refused to give way. The truck driver is not even from Osun. But some boys just came from nowhere and asked him to use the truck to block the road, to prevent the convoy from proceeding and he agreed. Before you knew it, stones began flying from left and right, all directed at the convoy. To me, it looked like a planned work. But the truck driver only lent himself to be used."

When contacted, an aide of the First Lady, Iluyomade Oluwatumise confirmed the attack on the convoy. She however said no life was lost in the incident, just as she revealed that some security personnel attached to the convoy sustained various degrees of injuries. She added that all those injured have been taken to the hospital and are receiving medical attention.

Cc: Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Breaking!! PDP Thugs Attack Governor's Wife Convoy In Ede by OriOko88(m): 1:10am On Aug 20, 2022
Oluwolex2000:

Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, political thugs on Friday , attacked the convoy of the wife of the Governor, Mrs. Kafayat Oyetola, in Owode Ede.

The attack is coming barely two weeks after a list of top Government Officials allegedly marked for attack by the opposition PDP surfaced in the social media.

Trouble was said to have started when security operatives attached to the First Lady tried to clear the traffic around Owode Ede to allow for easy passage. Unknown to them, some PDP thugs had positioned themselves and began hauling stones and other dangerous weapons at the convoy, thereby smatching the vehicles and injuring some security operatives in the convoy.

An eyewitness also said "I saw the convoy. But I did not know who the occupant was. They blared the siren but the truck refused to give way. The truck driver is not even from Osun. But some boys just came from nowhere and asked him to use the truck to block the road, to prevent the convoy from proceeding and he agreed. Before you knew it, stones began flying from left and right, all directed at the convoy. To me, it looked like a planned work. But the truck driver only lent himself to be used."

When contacted, an aide of the First Lady, Iluyomade Oluwatumise confirmed the attack on the convoy. She however said no life was lost in the incident, just as she revealed that some security personnel attached to the convoy sustained various degrees of injuries. She added that all those injured have been taken to the hospital and are receiving medical attention.

Where d link... Fake news pedler
Re: Breaking!! PDP Thugs Attack Governor's Wife Convoy In Ede by Praxis758: 2:16am On Aug 20, 2022
Claims and counter-claims loading.

Trust politicians do make a mountain out of this mole.
Re: Breaking!! PDP Thugs Attack Governor's Wife Convoy In Ede by Enkidu70: 2:28am On Aug 20, 2022
Oluwolex2000:

What is governor wife doing with a convoy, probably just stepping out to meet and gossip with her friends

Sad, sick Nigeria
Re: Breaking!! PDP Thugs Attack Governor's Wife Convoy In Ede by press9jatv: 3:19am On Aug 20, 2022
Oluwolex2000:

Na big fat lies be this by the clueless APC lies and propagandist. Nothing of such happened in Ede land. Infact Oyetola top thugs, oko-ilu was arrested and reprimanded in Ilesha 2 weeks ago. Oyetola tun ma lule piii Lekan siii.

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Queries Tinubu’s Absent, As Obi, Atiku Speak At NBA Conference / What Happened Between Tinubu’s Wife, Me – Dele Momodu / Akwa Ibom State One Million March For Peter Obi By Edet Edem Akpan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.