Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

What Are Online Businesses To Do, To Make $100 Or More Daily, - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are Online Businesses To Do, To Make $100 Or More Daily, (251 Views)

5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Online Businesses To Do, To Make $100 Or More Daily, by AmbFmk: 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
There are lot of online businesses to make money, but i must be sincere with you, before you start seeing results, you must have put in some efforts, persistence, dedication, money and time.
There are several ways you can achieve this, but I'm just going to talk about 4 briefly.
1. Affiliate Marketing: this is an online business that involves promoting a product or service for a commission. With affiliate marketing, a you have to do is to register at an affiliate marketer marketer marketplace like amazon and Clickbank. Do niche/product research, and look for a product to promote. Once you see a worthy product, apply to promote it and get your affiliate link.
How do you promote your affiliate link?
a. Create a business blog: write reviews about the product, create banners for it and put it on side bars on your blog.
b. Do Article Marketing: write lot of articles and submit it to Article directories. Make sure you use the resource box provided to get traffic to your blog or affiliate product page.
c. Share it in online forums and social medias.
d. Make use of Email Marketing; do product Giveaway to get prospects email address. This email subscribers are the very ones that will buy from you over and over again.
This 100 Profound profit making strategies that brings massive affiliate income** (https://wealthonnet.com/2022/04/100-top--practices.html) is enough of a guide for you to comprehend affiliate marketing.

2. BLOGGING (https://wealthonnet.com/2022/04/how-to-start-your-own-money-making-blog-in-2022.html): This is another approach to start making $200 and above as times goes on. You can blog (keep online jo
urnal) about things you love, it may be online games, pets, Internet Marketing, Business etc, just about anything. Once you start getting decent traffic, you can monetize it with Google ads, or ezoic. You can also monetize it by promoting affiliate products, through selling ads space and sponsored post.
*. Start forex/crypto trading : i don't know much about this actually. I'm recommending it because i have friends that makes thousands even on daily basis. I must warn you, trading is volatile, you can make a million and still loose a million. Which means you need to study it immensely before going into it.
4. Dropshipping: this is yet another business you can start with which you can easily be earning $200 a day. The steps in promoting affiliate marketing above can work for it. But one thing about Dropshipping is, you gotta be ready to start spending ob ads to make massive sales
There you have it, 4 ways to start making $200 in no distant time.
If you notice, i wrote about affiliate marketing and blogging. The two actually work hand in hand. Hence a need for you to become an affiliate blogger. I have written with good examples **how to become an outstanding affiliate blogger ** https://wealthonnet.com/2022/05/how-to-become-outstanding-affiliate.html

(1) (Reply)

Business Idea / Did You Know? NNPC Ltd Has Acquired All 380 Filling Stations Of Oando / Data Selling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.