Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum (9444 Views)

Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu / Masari: No President Better Than Buhari Since Nigeria’s Amalgamation In 1914 / Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum by SmartPolician: 5:43am On Aug 20, 2022
There is a limit to what an old man can do. Old people behave like babies - some even pee on themselves as we have seen Tinubu do sometimes. Many of them don't even remember anything.

If you make such people your president, just know that they will only be ceremonial heads because your country will be in the hands of their wicked handlers who will give them fake reports and gaslight the citizens.

Any man or woman who is not bold and strong enough to personally supervise things unannounced (like Professor Zulum does) has no business being Nigeria's president because Nigerians in government are too insincere to be left unsupervised.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum by frog12: 5:49am On Aug 20, 2022
honestly what is this one talking. these northerners always think they are the best and they know it all, but each time they govern, everything is turned upside down

1 Like

Re: Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum by Bluntemperor: 6:08am On Aug 20, 2022
crackhouse:
Because he have finish his two tenures.

The Northern Elders and their likes are deceiving Nigerians! They are insensitive to the plights of average poor Nigerians!
They knew all these, for years,yet playing tribalism and ethnicity cards,by keeping to themselves,without suggesting any solutions to govt, even to call the State governments in the North to order,they failed!
Now that the elections is fast approaching,you are now talking and you want people to listen to you,it will not work.
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum by anonimi: 6:19am On Aug 20, 2022
Arespect10:
He believed that once he was president of Nigeria the rest was going to be detailed
All we want is credible leader who can tackles our major challenges

Why are you swallowing the northern rubbish just like that?
Don’t you want to ask why they voted him in 2015, and especially in 2019 if they knew (past tense) that the man Tinubu made president was not prepared to govern?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum by anonimi: 6:22am On Aug 20, 2022
StPete:
Ths is just the absolute truth. Buhari never expected to win and when he won, he was just clueless. He just felt it was his turn to rule Nigeria because if OBJ could come back to rule then he is also entitled to rule. Same entitlement mentality with Emi lokan agbado master

And what happened in 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum by pat077: 6:35am On Aug 20, 2022
Hw wasn't prepared but your ppl voted him a second time in 2019. I'm sure if he is eligible to run for a third time against a southern ur ppl will still vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum by Newyorkitis(m): 6:42am On Aug 20, 2022
Not just Buhari, but APC at the National level.

Imagine telling people to go to farm, while Fulani herdsmen are running amuck in the same bushes.

Truth be told, Buhari has a majority of Nigerians of behind him, but he disappointed but his supporters and detractors.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum by Sunnyja: 6:54am On Aug 20, 2022
UselessBuharist:
If you guys are telling Nigerians that Buhari was never prepared and you still want to vote Atiku or Tinubu in 2023 that means you all are hypocrites.

Your mind games won’t work this time. I need to come tell us otherwise
Our darling daddy crew will soon describes this man as an IPOB Northern member.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum by UselessBuharist: 6:58am On Aug 20, 2022
Sunnyja:

That guy na goat, big goat in short na idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum by gannod(m): 7:08am On Aug 20, 2022
How that one take concern us?
Re: Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum by BlackPantherxXx: 7:17am On Aug 20, 2022
Tina1999:
The same way , they're trying to push Tinubu to be President, forgetting ever since Muslim's and yoruba's have been ruling Nigeria ,no good have come out from it.

Next year an igbo man will be the president,then the upcoming future president should learn from peter obi.

Igbo wouldn't be President in Nigeria for the next 1,000 years.

Just know that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum by iHateFraudsters: 7:32am On Aug 20, 2022
And yet you guys voted him a 2nd time.

Anyway, rumours have it that Atiku won the 2019 election, but was rigged out.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum by omoyeni37: 7:44am On Aug 20, 2022
It seems reality has dawned on mannabbq oo grin grin buhari incompetence na your mate
Re: Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum by yusluvad(m): 7:50am On Aug 20, 2022
True! But this revelation is just an example of 'medicine after death'.
Re: Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum by TenQ: 8:06am On Aug 20, 2022
iSense247:

https://saharareporters.com/articles/buhari-2015-was-never-prepared-govern-nigeria-northern-elders-forum
And knowing this, you people voted for him in 2019.

Is that stupidity or witchcraft!?
Re: Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum by UselessBuharist: 8:14am On Aug 20, 2022
Sunnyja:

Carefully study his character here, you will see he behaves like bobrisky
Re: Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:30am On Aug 20, 2022
What did u expect from him when his not fully a Nigerian

His attention will.be divided
Re: Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum by BelovedofLord: 8:46am On Aug 20, 2022
iSense247:

https://saharareporters.com/articles/buhari-2015-was-never-prepared-govern-nigeria-northern-elders-forum

DOES'NT your culture teach you not to talk any evil of the, DEAD

EVEN, while he was a military HOS, another person was the defacto HOS!
Re: Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum by Indispensable85(m): 9:24am On Aug 20, 2022
Northern elders forum una good morning oooooooooo
Re: Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum by MNDY(m): 9:35am On Aug 20, 2022
TenQ:

And knowing this, you people voted for him in 2019.

Is that stupidity or witchcraft!?

Stupidity.

As devout and brainwashed Muslims, they loved his Muhammad name so much. They knew his previous government was not enjoyed but still gave him cult-like followership/support and voted him in.

Someone like me and many other young Nigerians, we did not experience his previous government and would not want to believe people demarketing him based on that in 2015. I drummed support for him because I was tired of Jonathan and PDP's 16yrs of nothing to show for. Many people followed him for that reason. But as for elderly ones who knew him before and still voted him and northerners that voted him along religious sentiment attached to their love for his name, I leave them to God
Re: Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum by MNDY(m): 9:40am On Aug 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
There is a limit to what an old man can do. Old people behave like babies - some even pee on themselves as we have seen Tinubu do sometimes. Many of them don't even remember anything.

If you make such people your president, just know that they will only be ceremonial heads because your country will be in the hands of their wicked handlers who will give them fake reports and gaslight the citizens.

Any man or woman who is not bold and strong enough to personally supervise things unannounced (like Professor Zulum does) has no business being Nigeria's president because Nigerians in government are too insincere to be left unsupervised.

Exactly.

The brain deteriorates as one ages. This whole idea of putting the old in power and positions of authority in Nigeria and by extension Africa cannot augur well for the common people. Give people that are sound in spirit and mind and brain power and authority and see things turn out for good. Another example is Lai Muhammed. People don't understand that the man's old brain is making him come out every now and then to either lie or defend any wrong happening in Nigeria as a normal thing happening in other parts of the world.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum by Coolgent(m): 9:42am On Aug 20, 2022
Tina1999:
The same way , they're trying to push Tinubu to be President, forgetting ever since Muslim's and yoruba's have been ruling Nigeria ,no good have come out from it.

Next year an igbo man will be the president,then the upcoming future president should learn from peter obi.

Should i tell you the truth?
Mr. Peter Obi can't win in 2023
Re: Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum by MNDY(m): 9:45am On Aug 20, 2022
OrdinaryNigeria:
wink
Hes was power drunk.
Just want to be president violently , he became but no idea

I don't totally blame Nigerians. Some people warned. There was just no other option and the people were tired of Jonathan/PDP.

I think Nigerians just wanted to give him a try plus the Change deceit was very powerful people fell for it sooooo much.

Also, I strongly believe that northerners loved Buhari's Muhammed name immensely along religious sentiment to have given him cult-like followership.

Power drunk and violently wanted it, he and El-Rufai with funding from Emefiele organized these criminal elements from neighboring countries to destabilize Nigeria if he was not declared winner. He threatened it in a campaign before 2015 and Jonathan had to surrender to save the situation. Now, his brothers he invited have resorted to causing insecurity in the country and the old incompetent Baba is unable to control the situation anymore.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum by MNDY(m): 9:50am On Aug 20, 2022
confluence:
Useless elders, you all know the disaster called Buhari can never change, and you supported him .I remember when we were young when Buhari overthrow Shagari government all of a sudden you will see soldiers breaking into shops or warehouses to effect price control, in most cases we had to que to buy certain items then , when you get to the front you discover it’s soldiers that are auctioning or selling those items

I don't totally blame Nigerians. Some people warned. There was just no other option and the people were tired of Jonathan/PDP.

I think Nigerians just wanted to give him a try plus the Change deceit was very powerful people fell for it sooooo much.

Also, I strongly believe that northerners loved Buhari's Muhammed name immensely along religious sentiment to have given him cult-like followership.
Re: Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum by TenQ: 10:12am On Aug 20, 2022
MNDY:

Stupidity.

As devout and brainwashed Muslims, they loved his Muhammad name so much. They knew his previous government was not enjoyed but still gave him cult-like followership/support and voted him in.

Someone like me and many other young Nigerians, we did not experience his previous government and would not want to believe people demarketing him based on that in 2015. I drummed support for him because I was tired of Jonathan and PDP's 16yrs of nothing to show for. Many people followed him for that reason. But as for elderly ones who knew him before and still voted him and northerners that voted him along religious sentiment attached to their love for his name, I leave them to God
Unfortunately, the damage is done. I only hope we won't continue selling off our generations unborn with our action in 2023.

I won't be surprised of the ruling oligarchy collapse APC for PDP as they are only interested in power with which to amass oil wealth. Nigerians should be wise!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum by Tvoice: 10:13am On Aug 20, 2022
Fools playing mind games , he is almos out and is now u want to say this
Re: Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 20, 2022
crackhouse:
Because he have finish his two tenures.

All na mine game..

They know the main bubu is dead
Re: Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum by MartinsD12(m): 10:40am On Aug 20, 2022
iSense247:

Old news , who doesn't know this , same way tinubu is not prepared just he thinks becoming Nigeria president is his birthright, he has nothing to offer, he knows nothing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum by raphaeladeyele: 11:14am On Aug 20, 2022
Irohin Eleje people select Northern Leader saying rubbish
Re: Buhari Since 2015 Was Never Prepared To Govern Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum by Adexxi(m): 11:28am On Aug 20, 2022
Emeka, no ibo man will ever rule this country , know this and know peace angry
Tina1999:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Government Discovers 850 Ghost Workers / Olusegun Olorunnipa 'Sleeq2dbone' For Kogi House Of Assembly (Photos) / Police Welfare Reward Card (POLCARD) Launched By Arase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.