Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,083 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

My Salvation Story - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Salvation Story (232 Views)

Yung J – Salvation (prod. Sir Steev) / MUSIC + VIDEO: Queen Mowunmee & CCC Youths – Ona Iye (path Of Salvation) / VIDEO: Queen Mowunmee & CCC Youths – Ona Iye (path Of Salvation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Salvation Story by Kingzegs6910: 12:01am On Aug 20, 2022
The best choice I have made is giving my life to Jesus Christ which freed me from the area of dimness and moved me to the realm of light. My past was exceptionally terrible.
I was a smoker, a drunk, a drug fiend, a Yahoo boy, and into all manner of sexual immorality. If Jesus Christ can save me from compulsion and the force of transgression, He's prepared to save you and forgive you all of yours too. Jesus Christ is calling you.
(1John 1:9 if we confess our sins, he is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Xploit Comedy - Love For The Beans (animated Video Created By Oejozeff) / Battle Of The Nigerian Music Titans: Who Stole The Show At The NBA Halftime Per / Bhadboi OML – Tomford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.