Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Labour Party Holds Town Hall Meeting In Kano (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Holds Town Hall Meeting In Kano (Pictures) (30051 Views)

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Campaigns In Kano (Pictures) / Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kano (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Holds Town Hall Meeting In Kano (Pictures) by ThAGodFaThEr2: 7:59am On Aug 20, 2022
Dialpad:
Let me explain how stupid you are, you talk about bandits kidnapping your family members which will likely happen sooner than you can imagine.

When the bandits pick your family up, this will be the process.

Your mom's heart will be cooked for your dad to eat
While your dad's balls will be cooked for your brother to eat.
Your brother will be released to live with that gory thoughts for the rest of his life.

You think you can come online and insult just anyone...

I am prepared for you today ... more responses loading.

After 30 days of being held hostage by Fulani bandits and Iswap terrorists, you'll be flogged mercilessly with better koboko because your father will be unwilling to pay the N20,000 ransom.
Las Las, you'll be forgotten, and your father will go back to his daily routine of playing "baba Ijebu while your mother back to doing "bend down collect" to his agbero customers.
Re: Labour Party Holds Town Hall Meeting In Kano (Pictures) by Dialpad: 8:12am On Aug 20, 2022
Poverty must have dealt so much with you. Look at how you use words like koboko, agbero with ease.

I am out.... how can I argue with someone stuck in a shithole.

A matured man who can NOT feed himself, yet cry over politicians who do not give a FU-CK about him .

Rather than insult you, I sympathize with you....

ThAGodFaThEr2:

After 30 days of being held hostage by Fulani bandits and Iswap terrorists, you'll be flogged mercilessly with better koboko because your father will be unwilling to pay the N20,000 ransom.
Las Las, you'll be forgotten, and your father will go back to his daily routine of playing "baba Ijebu while your mother back to doing "bend down collect" to his agbero customers.
Re: Labour Party Holds Town Hall Meeting In Kano (Pictures) by Zchi1052(m): 8:20am On Aug 20, 2022
MaestroID:
I honestly don't have anything against BAT or ATIKU. But with all we as a country and nation has faced. With all what is going on in this present moment.

Why not us come together FORGET RELIGION, TRIBALISM AND ALL...
Why not try a different person, a different approach and a different system.

The same BAT you are campaigning for saying he developed LAGOS... NA sti same BAT dy go abroad for treatment. Abi e no develop healthcare for lagos.

The same ATIKU you are campaigning for stays half of his life abroad... na when e reach election period e dy show.

PLEASE VOTE WISELY.
VOTE PETER OBI 2023.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Your summary of everything has said more than what anyone can imagine....you develop Lagos but you get treatment from Abroad and some people no won wise.... Tinubu

You base in Dubai but comes back during election period to become the number one citizen of the country. Who's more foolish right now.... ATIKU

The only tools these two desperate old men have is their bribe,they always think they can bribe anyone but unto them we have waken up to reality
Re: Labour Party Holds Town Hall Meeting In Kano (Pictures) by bro4u: 8:23am On Aug 20, 2022
I'm surprised no one noticed the date n month on that flier in the picture is July
Re: Labour Party Holds Town Hall Meeting In Kano (Pictures) by ThAGodFaThEr2: 8:28am On Aug 20, 2022
Dialpad:
Poverty must have dealt so much with you. Look at how you use words like koboko, agbero with ease.

I am out.... how can I argue with someone stuck in a shithole.

A matured man who can NOT feed himself, yet cry over politicians who do not give a FU-CK about him .

Rather than insult you, I sympathize with you....

hahaha...........E pain the Malu!

Lest I forgot, should you contemplate suicide, just let me know because I will be willing to see you off the third mainland bridge to do the needful sharp sharp.

Re: Labour Party Holds Town Hall Meeting In Kano (Pictures) by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 8:40am On Aug 20, 2022
Okealaaye:
Looks more like a Weekly meeting of the Thrift and Cooperative Society of Motor Spare Parts traders in Kano, if you ask me.

No one asked.
Re: Labour Party Holds Town Hall Meeting In Kano (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 8:41am On Aug 20, 2022
See how kwankwaso blew his chance of becoming VP.
Re: Labour Party Holds Town Hall Meeting In Kano (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 20, 2022
1KOBONAIRA:

No one asked.

Liar! You did!
Re: Labour Party Holds Town Hall Meeting In Kano (Pictures) by homody(m): 9:04am On Aug 20, 2022
Obi run comot for state he developed to Lagos wey BAT developed,what an irony

MaestroID:
I honestly don't have anything against BAT or ATIKU. But with all we as a country and nation has faced. With all what is going on in this present moment.

Why not us come together FORGET RELIGION, TRIBALISM AND ALL...
Why not try a different person, a different approach and a different system.

The same BAT you are campaigning for saying he developed LAGOS... NA sti same BAT dy go abroad for treatment. Abi e no develop healthcare for lagos.

The same ATIKU you are campaigning for stays half of his life abroad... na when e reach election period e dy show.

PLEASE VOTE WISELY.
VOTE PETER OBI 2023.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Labour Party Holds Town Hall Meeting In Kano (Pictures) by OLOKOESHIN: 9:20am On Aug 20, 2022
loosecanon50:
PO/DATTI2023 is fast becoming an inevitable tsunami that will sweep through Nigeria
All this Hausa guys among them just want to eat their money
Re: Labour Party Holds Town Hall Meeting In Kano (Pictures) by mercyland93(m): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2022
Nigerians just need to be careful. Mr Obi might not even win his state, talkless of Nigeria..
#On Atiku we stand#.
Re: Labour Party Holds Town Hall Meeting In Kano (Pictures) by chiedozie198100: 9:28am On Aug 20, 2022
If u collect money from candidate, vote for who give you money.
If u no collect shishi from candidate, vote for who no give u shishi.
Re: Labour Party Holds Town Hall Meeting In Kano (Pictures) by tyinfinity: 9:30am On Aug 20, 2022
Peter obidirty obituary pandora miscreants are deceiving themselves
Re: Labour Party Holds Town Hall Meeting In Kano (Pictures) by MartinsD12(m): 10:45am On Aug 20, 2022
Newton2024:

https://idomavoice.com/peter-obi-thousands-storm-labour-partys-town-hall-meeting-in-kano/amp/
God bless Kano, may Allah continue to bless the good people of Kano, what is happening now is bringing unity to Nigeria , this is unity in action, the masses are with a new Nigeria with a new dawn with Mr Peter obi and baba Ahmed, this is definitely amazing and encouraging. God bless the incoming new Nigeria of our dreams.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Holds Town Hall Meeting In Kano (Pictures) by DTaj: 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2022
Massive crowd; in a small, rented event hall in Kano? I laugh in Swahili!!!

Why are Peter Obi supporters so deluded, yet stubborn and full of lies (that could easily be countered)?

Let it sink in: Bola Ahmed Tinubu is Nigeria's next President, and he would be sworn in, by the grace of the Living God, on May 29 2023!
Re: Labour Party Holds Town Hall Meeting In Kano (Pictures) by ijeoma727: 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
meeting upon meeting without Obinna children present meeting upon meeting without Obinna children present ...
Re: Labour Party Holds Town Hall Meeting In Kano (Pictures) by kcbaba007: 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
Igbo:
why Peter Pandora Obituary ? Sufferness no dey tire you?

Your derogatory brain has not allowed you to actually know why and how pandora compiles it's list, do you even know the meaning of tax havens, have you truly verified Obi's response to he being included in the list?

This Obi matter dey pain you too much, the pain go just make you die for nothing. You better Become OBIdient and YUSful today
Re: Labour Party Holds Town Hall Meeting In Kano (Pictures) by kcbaba007: 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
DTaj:
Massive crowd; in a small, rented event hall in Kano? I laugh in Swahili!!!

Why are Peter Obi supporters so deluded, yet stubborn and full of lies (that could easily be countered)?

Let it sink in: Bola Ahmed Tinubu is Nigeria's next President, and he would be sworn in, by the grace of the Living God, on May 29 2023!

Continue laughing in Swahili, I pray you don't cry in pidgin soon, anyway, we OBIdients will laugh last and laugh best come 2023
Re: Labour Party Holds Town Hall Meeting In Kano (Pictures) by inosend: 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
Long ago they used to tell me that the youths are the leaders of tomorrow now 'tomorrow' is here and i'm still being told that. Let the youth lead TODAY. In fact now now na na na. Come o who young pass among the contenders? Obi keeps popping up. I think obi it is. Tsunami don start be dat o.
Re: Labour Party Holds Town Hall Meeting In Kano (Pictures) by gevans(m): 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
Joshmoore:
Youths Obey the clarion call, let... this is the real clarion call. Youths of Nigeria are Obidient and Yuseful.
NYSC comes to mind

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census / Tinubu Calls For Revolution / 2 Abducted Chibok Girls - Hauwa Mutah & Esther Markus Escape From Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.