Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) (40136 Views)

Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) / Nigerian Lady Punishes Her Dog For Chewing Her Iphone (Photos) / Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) by We4all: 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
Moh247:

embarassed typical Naija woman.... Very wicked species

Wawu! Why did you quote me?
Re: Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) by Secondly: 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
She can sell the puppies or better still, she can start feeding all of them with agbado in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) by Pqw1: 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
grin
Re: Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) by ChristianMuslim: 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
The dog is from South East.. if u don't get it , forget about it...
Re: Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) by BigDawsNet: 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
Omoluabi16:
If na better breed now, she for dey celebrate. Sadly some of those pups may not make it.

Better breed?

They are western Africa breeds.. we don't fancy them.. but they are very strong unlike the other preferred breeds
Re: Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) by FireUpNow(m): 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
Oblongata:
She for find job for the dog make she take dey survive cool
The dog go blend and the puppies will surely survive
Re: Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) by Stanleyq: 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Lady scolds her dog for giving birth to 6puppies without tangible source of income and that she is even looking for who to take care of her lmao cheesy

Take a listen! Its a very funny conversation between the lady and her dog cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFTdu91fKWw
Mad people everywhere
Re: Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
Too many goats this afternoon. Dog born six puppies why not sell 2 or 3?
German shepherd puppies reach like 40k per one
Re: Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) by PharmacyStore: 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
See Dog see wahala
Re: Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) by Belteshazzar1: 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
Make she no worry 5 of the puppies will die
Re: Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) by ukaface(f): 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
Why the fog come resemble white goat

Abi Na my eye?
Re: Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) by chrisblack1234: 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
I need one please...
Re: Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) by pegix(m): 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
Toneypen247:
Hilarious grin
very hilarious grin grin

Omo things choke
Ilu le
Re: Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) by zeuss: 1:27am On Aug 22, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed The puppies will be fed with agbado
.......and cassava
Re: Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) by kafeii123: 2:38am On Aug 22, 2022
Go sell the puppies nah
Re: Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) by SlavaUkraini: 6:12am On Aug 22, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed The puppies will be fed with agbado

And Cassava..... cheesy
Re: Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 22, 2022
She can sell the puppies and make some dough, she can later sell herself and live large.
Re: Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) by Chidi2022: 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
Contekbbc:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hello Victor.... Hope you are good?
Re: Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) by Contekbbc: 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
Baby girl I'm good
The network here is bad but I'll call you as soon as possible dear.
I'm really sowwy for not been able to reach you

Chidi2022:
Hello Victor.... Hope you are good?
Re: Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) by Chidi2022: 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
Contekbbc:
Baby girl I'm good
The network here is bad but I'll call you as soon as possible dear.
I'm really sowwy for not been able to reach you

Thank God ... Was worried.... just take good care of yourself....
Re: Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) by Contekbbc: 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
I'm humbled by your care.
I really appreciate my angel

Chidi2022:
Re: Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) by EngrGeorge: 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
Chidi2022:
hi can you call me.
I'm really so depressed and I'll like to talk to a beautiful and kind soul like you kiss
Re: Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) by Chidi2022: 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
EngrGeorge:
hi can you call me.
I'm really so depressed and I'll like to talk to a beautiful and kind soul like you kiss
It depends on the cause of your depression ooh....If na sapa or konji induced depression, don't bother because i am also suffering from sapa induced depression....but if na another thing you fit drop your number.....
Re: Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) by EngrGeorge: 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2022
Chidi2022:
It depends on the cause of your depression ooh....If na sapa or konji induced depression, don't bother because i am also suffering from sapa induced depression....but if na another thing you fit drop your number.....
lol it's actually career wise though.
been depressed for years though maybe cos of my age.
will you call or WhatsApp?
Re: Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) by Chidi2022: 10:17am On Sep 03, 2022
EngrGeorge:
lol it's actually career wise though.
been depressed for years though maybe cos of my age.
will you call or WhatsApp?
WhatsApp you for what? You said you need just a call which i was willing to give...Now again, you are looking for WhatsApp or call.... That thing wey dey hungry you, Abeg i no get am.....
Re: Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) by EngrGeorge: 10:19am On Sep 03, 2022
Chidi2022:
WhatsApp you for what? You said you need just a call which i was willing to give...Now again, you are looking for WhatsApp or call.... That thing wey dey hungry you, Abeg i no get am.....
you sound so rude
Re: Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) by Chidi2022: 10:21am On Sep 03, 2022
EngrGeorge:
you sound so rude
Says engrgeorge who sounds so depressed....Oga mi carry your self go sit down one place...Commot for my eye make i see people wey dey alive.
Re: Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) by EngrGeorge: 10:23am On Sep 03, 2022
Chidi2022:
Says engrgeorge who sounds so depressed....Oga mi carry your self go sit down one place...Commot for my eye make i see people wey dey alive.
okay call me then.
Reach me through this mail so I'll send my number to you.
unlimitedgrace2022@aol.com
Daalu
Re: Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) by BeanmanX(m): 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
Chidi2022:
He's a scammer and criminal don't ever give him ur number,,,btw he might have trolled u with some of his alternate accounts...
So I will advice u not to fall for his tricks,,,so that he won't get hold of ur details.
Re: Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) by BeanmanX(m): 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
Chidi2022:
Has anyone trolled u on this forum before?,,,if anyone has,, he's certainly the one...
Re: Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) by Chidi2022: 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2022
BeanmanX:
He's a scammer and criminal don't ever give him ur number,,,btw he might have trolled u with some of his alternate accounts...
So I will advice u not to fall for his tricks,,,so that he won't get hold of ur details.
Lol.....I know thier gimmicks....He go tay.... he said he has job depression, and he dey find me to call him..do i look like a HR to him.....He go wait...he go tire....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joachim Iroko Names Daughter 'Aisha' / My Dog Is Going Blind :'( / Meme Pretending To Slaughter A Cat Lands SA Man In Hot Water (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.