Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) (15621 Views)

How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) / Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Dikaveli(m): 8:47am On Aug 20, 2022
K
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by FreeStuffsNG: 8:48am On Aug 20, 2022
Those who were old enough during Jigi Bola program of the Tinubu administration should not be surprised that he has the blessings and votes of the elderly.
check my signature for free stuff!

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by ClearFlair: 8:48am On Aug 20, 2022
9jii:
That's just what patriotic Nigerians are doing these days.
Prayer for this country
And for our incoming president BAT
The Evil Agenda of IPOB to bring OBItuary will Fail for sure.

Which patriotic person supports APC these days. None.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Xvvch7d: 8:48am On Aug 20, 2022
Elder praying for an elder... Okay oooo..

But I hope say you dey bomb??

1 Share

Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Harryj12: 8:48am On Aug 20, 2022
Na those old people really know the worth of tinubu, our youth when nor know anything about history nia dea hate d man

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by BlackPantherxXx: 8:49am On Aug 20, 2022
Iya don see say na future President be that.

Mama, may you live long to see Nigeria transformed positively by President Bola Tinubu.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by BATified2023: 8:50am On Aug 20, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Was Jesus Christ bribed to pray for people? You Tinubu urchins can go any length to defend the drug lord.

You can't defend Tinubu without looking stupid - senator Dino

My brother 2023 is around the corner, vote wisely
don’t b stupid

That guy is trying to cure your madness but u are hell bent on going on with it,must everyone hate who u hate?
So cos u hate tinubu everyone must hate him?
This is your ipob madness that made u start killing people u claim u are fighting for once they don’t sit at home

Learn to understand that irrespective of whatever u do in life people must have contrary opinion n it has been like that since the beginning of creation

I don’t blame u though many of u obi supporters are first time voters so u really don’t understand how election works

I read of one Obidient that said he left his parents house cos they said they ain’t voting obi n another one said he left his fiancé cos he’s not voting obi

Your youthful exuberance can be seen in d way u relate with people even on social media

I am voting for tinubu but if my family or my friends wants to vote obi it’s their personal decision,I won’t turn them to my enemy cos of that n that doesn’t stop our relationship

I know u are just a kid,as u grow up u will understand better

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Tvoice: 8:50am On Aug 20, 2022
Story for the Gods , if na by dat wan every body for don be president grin
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Lawalemi(m): 8:50am On Aug 20, 2022
The same people that caused problem for youths.
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Theunbothered: 8:50am On Aug 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Let's be honest,. Tinubu gave his best part of his life fighting for democracy, spent his Chicago money to defeat Abacha, made Lagos home to every tribe, supported a Christian Pastor as VP for 8years

This man deserves prayer even if you don't like him

My prayer is that he gets what he deserves.
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Oceanjagaban: 8:51am On Aug 20, 2022
She come resemble winch...
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by BlackPantherxXx: 8:51am On Aug 20, 2022
Toneypen247:
Talk true say dem no pay am undecided

Not everyone is hungry like your family.

Learn to respect elders even if you weren't taught at home.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Doyou2019: 8:53am On Aug 20, 2022
agadez007:
The angel in charge of prayers/Blessing will be out there looking for a non existing Tinubu to bless,she should have said the prayer for Amoda Ogunlere instead

Prayer wogbo o

grin grin
Brethren, why hast thou wicked laidis. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Theunbothered: 8:53am On Aug 20, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
Iya don see say na future President be that.

Mama, may you live long to see Nigeria transformed positively by President Bola Tinubu.

Two walking corpses with no future ahead of then to worry about

She wants Tinubu to be her president in the afterlife. grin
BlackPantherxXx:

I was shocked when I saw him on TV like 2 years ago. I seriously doubt he can stand the physical rigours of a national campaign.

I laugh when people say he's scheming to be President. Yes he tried Vice President then but I seriously doubt his aspirations for Number 1.

He just enjoys the silent treatment he gives to those speculating for him.

BATified2023:
don’t b stupid

All youths with a future to look forward to have rejected your diaper president. grin
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Okoroawusa: 8:53am On Aug 20, 2022
I am BATified

Thank you mama.... You are blessed too.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by BlackPantherxXx: 8:55am On Aug 20, 2022
Theunbothered:

Two walking corpses with no future ahead of then to worry about

She wants Tinubu to be her president in the afterlife. grin

I love how my comment peppered you.

Made you a fan. I can find you an official car as a passionate acolyte. grin
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by anonimi: 8:55am On Aug 20, 2022
PandoraObi:
Tinubu is unstoppable phenomenon

Do you think that the woman or any of her relatives and friends were among those owed pensions by Thiefnuibu or their children deprived of free education in schools with enough teachers? If they are, will it be smart of her to say any genuine prayer for the source of her wretchedness
Think am well o.

Realdeals:
1. The first governor to present a billion Naira state budget in Nigeria.

2. He phased out the shift system in Lagos schools in three months. He built functional classrooms to absorb those who only attend schools for three hours a day.

3. He opened up what is now known as the Lekki Corridor.

4. He built the biggest Housing estate by a state government at Abesan, along with five other estates.

5. He built LASU, LACOED, LASPOTECH and Technical schools to absorb the products of the free education policy.

6 He built General Hospitals and Health centers in all the five divisions of Lagos. He also upgraded General Hospital Ikeja to the Medical arm of LASU.

7. He created the Agric hub at Oko Oba. He also created similar hubs in Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry.

8. His government’s strict adherence to the party manifesto of Free Education, Free Health care, Rural integration and Housing for all, along with other UPN governors, created the largest pool of human resources in Nigeria.

9. He moved the Lagos State Government Secretariat from PWD to Alausa, which he built from scratch. He also lived in his personal house and drove his personal car throughout his tenure.

Gani Kayode Balogun Jr

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/showtime-people/2019/07/24/jakande-90-9-achievements-of-alhaji-lateef-jakande-as-lagos-governor/

1 Like

Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by BATified2023: 8:56am On Aug 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Those who were old enough during Jigi Bola program of the Tinubu administration should not be surprised that he has the blessings and votes of the elderly.
check my signature for free stuff!
many of them were still in nursery school n many were still in heaven when tinubu was governor

We all saw the videos of the elderly Igbo people that were supporting tinubu in that video that day,they made it clear that it was peter obi poor governance that chased them from anambra n they found solace in lagos but the kids who don’t know anything about governance are shouting peter obi

My cousin served in anambra when Peter obi was governor n he told us of how insecurity was d order of the day then
When robbery n kidnapping were too much to handle n how anambra was messed up

Go n check d campaign manifesto of Obiano n u will understand better

The guy failed woefully

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Theunbothered: 8:57am On Aug 20, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

I love how my comment peppered you.

Made you a fan. I can find you an official car as a passionate acolyte. grin

As long as neutral votes see how much of a fraud Tinubu is it fine with me. grin
BlackPantherxXx:

Tinubu is actually very very old. He sounds aged.

Believe me.... the man probably doesn't want to be President.

People just project those aspirations onto him and he doesn't bother to correct them.

I was shocked when I saw him during 2019 campaigns... he sounded not-all-that-there. I respect him but he sounded very incoherent
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Autobot05: 8:58am On Aug 20, 2022
Moh247:

Yen Yen Yen ... Fix your region first

Every region is undeveloped in this third world country

That’s Lagos below

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

1 Share

Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 20, 2022
The Words/Prayers of our Elders are Words/Prayers of Wisdom. Watch how people who receive the Mass seven days a week go come fall hand for this prayer. Catholics by day; Okija Guests by night. Na im de make them bury corpse with Hummer Jeep dem.
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Kingozymandias(m): 9:01am On Aug 20, 2022
So anything now na campaign material...?

Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by moneylords(m): 9:03am On Aug 20, 2022
The question is 'Does God answer all prayers'? If He does, we would have all have our wishes granted
Re: Elderly Woman Says A Prayer For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (video) by Scamfinders: 9:05am On Aug 20, 2022
Mama dey pray for Jagaban of Iragbiji to live longer... Na good prayer sha, no sane persin wishes death on anyone, not even on ur enemies not to talk more more of politics.

Make he lives long, but if e go cos more damages to dix crippled economy, make God or anything he believes in nor allow am enter that seat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebonyi State Government Creates Ministry Of Religion / Soldiers Mistake Electricity Workers For Boko Haram, Kill 1 / 2023: Yahaya Adoza Bello And The Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.