Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,512 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

What I Told Bola Tinubu During His Visit – Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Told Bola Tinubu During His Visit – Obasanjo (378 Views)

Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday / Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) / Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

What I Told Bola Tinubu During His Visit – Obasanjo by Fira09(m): 6:27am On Aug 20, 2022
What I told Bola Tinubu during his visit – Obasanjo

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has disclosed a discussion he had with the 2023 presidential flag bearer of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu during their recent meeting.

DAILY POST recalls that Asiwaju and some of his allies visited Obasanjo at his residence in Abeokuta on Wednesday.

Although the duo had kept mum over what played out at the meeting, it is speculated to be connected to the 2023 presidential election.

The ex-president who spoke at the inauguration of a 300-man planning committee on the installation of the new Olowu of Owu, Oba Saka Matemilola, said he told Tinubu that he had added two phrases recently used by the former Lagos Governor to Yoruba vocabularies.

He said: “We now have two vocabularies in the Yoruba dictionary, ‘Emilokan’ and ‘Olule’. These two vocabularies are now popularly used”.

“I asked Bola and he laughed. I said whether the vocabularies are good or bad, we have started using them.”

Recall that Tinubu had during an outburst prior to the APC primary election used the phrases while revealing that there was no way President Muhammadu Buhari would have emerged winner of the 2015 presidential election without his support.

Mynd44 nlfpmod

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/20/what-i-told-bola-tinubu-during-his-visit-obasanjo/

Re: What I Told Bola Tinubu During His Visit – Obasanjo by GardenOfGod(m): 6:28am On Aug 20, 2022
This is laughable
Re: What I Told Bola Tinubu During His Visit – Obasanjo by Toneypen247(m): 6:28am On Aug 20, 2022
Hmmb
Re: What I Told Bola Tinubu During His Visit – Obasanjo by Malory: 6:28am On Aug 20, 2022
He said nothing.
Re: What I Told Bola Tinubu During His Visit – Obasanjo by 9jii(m): 6:29am On Aug 20, 2022
Ew
Re: What I Told Bola Tinubu During His Visit – Obasanjo by Mynd44: 6:31am On Aug 20, 2022

(1)

2023: Tinubu’s Records, Credentials Formidable – Group / Kwankwaso Commissions New Party Secretariat In Mafia.. / Lalong Not Plotting To Install An Emir In Shendam - Council Boss Hon Miskoom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.