Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

I Want To Teach 5 Serious People VTU Buisness + Other Amazing Benefit For N2000 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Teach 5 Serious People VTU Buisness + Other Amazing Benefit For N2000 (212 Views)

What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? / Five Ways To Teach Your Kids Table Manners / 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Teach 5 Serious People VTU Buisness + Other Amazing Benefit For N2000 by Gaius002(m): 7:07am On Aug 20, 2022
OG WIRE WIRE COMMUNICATION SERVICES

Who have been longing to learn this VTU Business he/she have been seeing online?
Who need a side hustle, online one for that matter?
Who want to generate income for selling Data and other services?

Trust me the hour is here, I will take you on a one on one personal training and guide you through the ups and downs that comes with this business.

Tuition fee: N 2000
Flyer: N1000 (Just for those that have paid the tuition fee).

What will you gain from this class?
- You will understand the ups and downs that come with this business.
- You will get the app for free (app without N50 bank charges on each funding).
- Manual funding is free.
- You will learn to sell the following:
Data all network
Airtime all network
Printing of airtime
Printing of data
TV subscription
Educational pin (weac & neco)
Electric recharge etc.
- You will understand certain scammers strategies...

At the end of this class you will understand all the above..

Hurry and grab this one time offer...

Venue: WhatsApp.
Contact me on: 09084127646

(1) (Reply)

When We Have Each Other, We Have Everything. Get A Help Plan Today! / Perfectionist How Are You Coupling With Realities? / Best Way To Stop A Child From Bed-wetting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.