Stats: 3,165,884 members, 7,862,996 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

2023: Peter Obi, Soludo Meet Behind Closed Doors In Government Lodge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Peter Obi, Soludo Meet Behind Closed Doors In Government Lodge (17124 Views)

Nonye Soludo: Meet The New Anambra State First Lady , Who Is A Blogger - Picture / President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) / Buhari, Danjuma Meet Behind Closed Doors (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Soludo Meet Behind Closed Doors In Government Lodge by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:17am On Aug 20, 2022
An intelligent man with good hrt

If truly Nigerians will tell thier self the truth and ready to liberate this nation

Here is the only option

A great man
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Soludo Meet Behind Closed Doors In Government Lodge by toneroforever(m): 8:24am On Aug 20, 2022
Moh247:

People are going to meet Tinubu, PitObi is going to meet people

This crappy guy isn't going anywhere and he knows it

His morroniic dunce followers insult big wigs in the morning, PitObi sneaks to beg at night

U r right. They are going to Tinubu to collect money from the bullion van maga. Peter Obi no dey give shishi.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Soludo Meet Behind Closed Doors In Government Lodge by Adevector: 8:25am On Aug 20, 2022
Moh247:

His morroniic dunce followers insult big wigs in the morning, PitObi sneaks to beg at night

you urchins will rather lie to yourself just to please yourself lol, the person wey dey do una try gan oh, what delusional people.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Soludo Meet Behind Closed Doors In Government Lodge by Moh247: 8:27am On Aug 20, 2022
Adevector:
cry cry baby, agbalagba wey no get shame dey call on mods to fight for him, oya take this one Kobo go buy chew gum. grin

Please help me buy choco Milo too
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Soludo Meet Behind Closed Doors In Government Lodge by stuffs4me(m): 8:30am On Aug 20, 2022
Ozinlex:

His parent regrets not aborting him is no insult to his innocent parent, but their regret of bringing such calamity who has insulted Peter Obi who is someone else Father.

And yes I am IPOB for a better Nigeria...now find the nearest transformer

Why am I even talking with this one.

You can tell a baby factory product by the way he is quick to insult other people's parents just because he himself do not have parents.

Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Soludo Meet Behind Closed Doors In Government Lodge by xevove2061: 8:31am On Aug 20, 2022
Moh247:

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun Oamj4 Dominque Nlfpmod

lol. If them like make them ban me one million times, it wont take me 3 minutes to open another nairaland account and I will still come back to torment your stupidity!
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Soludo Meet Behind Closed Doors In Government Lodge by Adevector: 8:31am On Aug 20, 2022
Moh247:

Please help me buy choco Milo too
olodo
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Soludo Meet Behind Closed Doors In Government Lodge by michlins(m): 8:33am On Aug 20, 2022
Moh247:

not questioning Tinubu health to travel distances and physical strength.

But Obi doesn't see Nigeria presidency as birthright "emi lokan" but actually goes around telling people what he intends to do and how he intends to do it.

At the end of the day, the they're made for numerous lifetimes. Na everyday people like you and me go suffer from maladministration
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Soludo Meet Behind Closed Doors In Government Lodge by stuffs4me(m): 8:36am On Aug 20, 2022
Rapuru14:

Your hate and bitterness has consumed you already.

You think Igbos are in your class.

God forbid I'm in the same class with YEEBOS

I am a Northerner that is destined to rule over YEEBOS. How can I be in the same class with YEEBOS who's stock in trade is crimes such as

Baby factory
Cannibalism
Armed robbery
Ritiualits
Mkporu mirri addicts
Hateful and toxic character
Ucultic and JuJu life
Cultism
etc
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Soludo Meet Behind Closed Doors In Government Lodge by mrkings84(m): 8:37am On Aug 20, 2022
Moh247:

Tueh.... Ignoramus.
Abeg PO is not on a wheelchair nor walking on clutch stick. He is to become a servant and not the other way.

Above, he doesn't have bullion vans to shatter, hence he is acting like a true servant he is applying for.

Tueh.....
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Soludo Meet Behind Closed Doors In Government Lodge by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:37am On Aug 20, 2022
Moh247:

Number one rule : Never let those you hate; know that you're in pains because you will end up receiving more pains wotowoto! Enjoy your permanent painment!
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Soludo Meet Behind Closed Doors In Government Lodge by obuburam: 8:40am On Aug 20, 2022
Good to go.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Soludo Meet Behind Closed Doors In Government Lodge by WhiteHouse9ja: 8:40am On Aug 20, 2022
All those wishing this country failure will never succeed. Labour party �
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Soludo Meet Behind Closed Doors In Government Lodge by WhiteHouse9ja: 8:42am On Aug 20, 2022
Moh247:

If you and your cohorts have sworn not to see Nigeria succeed, just know you have failed. Later you'll come and start wishing for a better country but when the opportunity to make the needed change comes you decide to serve ur master who have continued to dry our country. Shame
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Soludo Meet Behind Closed Doors In Government Lodge by Rapuru14: 8:45am On Aug 20, 2022
stuffs4me:

God forbid I'm in the same class with YEEBOS

I am a Northerner that is destined to rule over YEEBOS. How can I be in the same class with YEEBOS who's stock in trade is crimes such as

Baby factory
Cannibalism
Armed robbery
Ritiualits
Mkporu mirri addicts
Hateful and toxic character
Ucultic and JuJu life
Cultism
etc

Idi@t

Destined to rule in a failed country.

I'm surprised your destiny to rule has not translated to improvement on any human development index. Poverty, illiteracy, Famine, Terrorism all still remain your eternal destiny.

Men if I were in your shoe I will go for deliverance for this "destiny" that only knows how to "rule" without any improvement of life.

Efune
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Soludo Meet Behind Closed Doors In Government Lodge by mailemy(m): 8:54am On Aug 20, 2022
You said it all. How can a shaky hand and a man in adult daiper move around like that. It shows he's sick and incoherent person.
PO2023
Moh247:

Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Soludo Meet Behind Closed Doors In Government Lodge by stuffs4me(m): 8:56am On Aug 20, 2022
Rapuru14:

Idi@t

Destined to rule in a failed country.

I'm surprised your destiny to rule has not translated to improvement on any human development index. Poverty, illiteracy, Famine, Terrorism all still remain your eternal destiny.

Men if I were in your shoe I will go for deliverance for this "destiny" that only knows how to "rule" without any improvement of life.

Efune

Listen to me and listen good. I and my kind are destined to rule over YEEBOS and there is nothing you can do about it.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Soludo Meet Behind Closed Doors In Government Lodge by Goodnigga: 9:04am On Aug 20, 2022
Moh247:

Only Hungry people like FFK came looking for him. Did OBJ come looking for him? Obi no dey give shishi so he needs support
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Soludo Meet Behind Closed Doors In Government Lodge by Rayjnr: 9:16am On Aug 20, 2022
kenzysmith:
Peter obi should focus on porhacourt , Kaduna and delta state. Anambra is already on the bag

His advisers are messing up

Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Soludo Meet Behind Closed Doors In Government Lodge by anonymuz(m): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2022
kenzysmith:
Peter obi should focus on porhacourt , Kaduna and delta state. Anambra is already on the bag
that is thought as well, Edo too is in his bag. He should focus on the above mentioned by you.

Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Soludo Meet Behind Closed Doors In Government Lodge by greatiyk4u(m): 9:27am On Aug 20, 2022
Moh247:

Peter is meeting people to solicit their votes and supports while people are meeting TINUBU to collect their own share of the Bullion Van loot

The difference is clear
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Soludo Meet Behind Closed Doors In Government Lodge by Bifas1: 9:47am On Aug 20, 2022
Moh247:

Pussies!!!!

Wetin this one smoke?
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Soludo Meet Behind Closed Doors In Government Lodge by jrusky(m): 9:48am On Aug 20, 2022
Normal thing so no ig deal.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Soludo Meet Behind Closed Doors In Government Lodge by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 20, 2022
Moh247:

Pussies!!!!

U go soon die for hate... Lol

E de pain you
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Soludo Meet Behind Closed Doors In Government Lodge by MartinsD12(m): 10:14am On Aug 20, 2022
brightonos24:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/08/19/2023-obi-soludo-meet-behind-closed-doors-in-awka/%3famp=1

https://www.instagram.com/p/Chcy3JxDFT_/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Anambra and the whole of south east is 100% for Peter obi, this time around apc will not get even that 5% buhari got
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Soludo Meet Behind Closed Doors In Government Lodge by kcbaba007: 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
Moh247:

Pussies!!!!

Chai..... This pain is too much

Kindly pity your sanity, go and take painadol or painacetamol for your pains and also try and become OBIdiently Yusful today else you will just die for nothing
Re: 2023: Peter Obi, Soludo Meet Behind Closed Doors In Government Lodge by Skty: 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
My President...future President of the the FRN. I Greet u

2027: We Hope You'll Campaign On Issues And Not Religion - Bayo Onanuga To Obi / Hadiza Shuaibu Jika: Makeup Photos Of Aisha Buhari's Sister-In-Law / Under-recovery: Fuel Subsidy Drops To N20 Per Litre — NNPC