Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail (55800 Views)

LASG Announces Completion Of First Phase Of Lagos Light Rail (Marina To Mile 2) / Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction / Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail by Horus(m): 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
Laying the Final T-Beam
A T-beam (or tee beam), used in construction, is a load-bearing structure of reinforced concrete, wood or metal, with a T-shaped cross section. The top of the T-shaped cross section serves as a flange or compression member in resisting compressive stresses

Re: Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail by Peppysco: 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
Joshmoore:

You will tell me who I threatened now, that's how you all go round claiming that Obi supporters threatened those against Obi, na wah.

Read my post again, I used a collective noun to describe actions of different support groups of Obi and never in anyway inferred to you.
Re: Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail by Wwwq: 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
Really
Re: Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail by anonimi: 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
Christistruth00:
Is the Railway not good ?

Only Bad Belle Person will say it is not

Look at this Railway Bridge on the Lagoon for example it is expensive to build

The part of the Railway to Marina passes on top of the Sea

What railway?
How can you ask about something that is yet to exist?
Iru ògbòn buruku ògbòn jibiti wo niyęn

1 Like

Re: Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail by Emmanuel909090: 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2022
Best news ever
Re: Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail by Ayilara1(m): 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
Laura232:

I'm not frustrated and If you saw an insult in what I said, you probably deserve it for defending a known drug lord. Moro, y'all will campaign for oluomo. Rubbish

You deserve insult more but I've reframed from that, you're simply immature.

A drug lord that wasn't convicted by US? I can see that your emotion is all over you.

Pele.
Re: Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ayilara1:

You deserve insult more but I've reframed from that, you're simply immature.

A drug lord that wasn't convicted by US? I can see that your emotion is all over you.

Pele.
Re: Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail by Ayilara1(m): 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
Laura232:

LOL, this is why you're foolish, stay there and be forming matured. I am immature and will curse you. This is not 2015 nor 2019 where I will allow yeye peoples vote ruin more lives

Good luck with your patron, feed his drugs to ur kids as well.

Again, you're immature. I'm not someone that will be bullied into voting someone without anything to show. I'm not daft. Everybody can talk, Bukhari talked but he did nothing.
Re: Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail by Cantonese: 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2022
allicare:

Can you tell me any state with out Agbero in Nigeria ? Lagos Agbero is still learning compare to SE agberos especially Anambra agberos. Those guys are arms robbers very deadly

First please explain what you mean by “arms robbers”

Next, have you been to Anambra state?

Thirdly between Lagos, Oyo and other states, ask those who have widely travelled in Nigeria to tell you which of the them has more preponderance of violent thugs in the garment of agbero.

Tell us which of the states are more or less agbero friendly.

Cheers.
Re: Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail by Lekan239(m): 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2022
Scamfinders:
Make ona take am easy... Lagos don develop before Tinubu assumed office... Abi nor be thesame Lagos wey we dey see for those vintage proof ?

This Tinubu did this, Tinubu did that, is not normal at all... Let just pray to God to bring the best candidate cos even me don tire for this country.

How can u spend more than 200k for house expenses in a month as a single guy and u ar happy ...

Btw I sell PayPal account with funds at a good rate... Escrow can be used if you have doubts
since Peter obi the saviour once govern Anambra, and Anambra is also a finance state like Lagos. I thought Anambra state should also be chasing Lagos that was once govern by the druvk lord and failure you guys claim. Why is Anambra state 50years behind Lagos state despite been govern by the Nigeria acclaimed saviour Obi?
Re: Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail by shiwex: 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
With all the money borrowed and spent for this, this cheap looking coach is what we are getting. The interior looks so plain and cheap.
Re: Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail by Scamfinders: 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
Lekan239:
since Peter obi the saviour once govern Anambra, and Anambra is also a finance state like Lagos. I thought Anambra state should also be chasing Lagos that was once govern by the druvk lord and failure you guys claim. Why is Anambra state 50years behind Lagos state despite been govern by the Nigeria acclaimed saviour Obi?
When was Anambra state created ?
When was Lagos state created ?

What was the impact of the civil war on the old eastern region ?

How was Lagos before Tinubu became governor?

U guys should use atleast secondary school sense to fight this ur election mata.

As for me, I don't even care about Peter Obi or Tinubu... Anyone wey win, I go still live my life but get sense small ... These people nor know u
Re: Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail by Christistruth00: 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
anonimi:

What railway?
How can you ask about something that is yet to exist?
Iru ògbòn buruku ògbòn jabiti wo niyęn

A Railway that will soon open?
Re: Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail by Gratefully012: 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
dezemn:
Dear Nairalander. Please spare a few seconds to read my post, i beg you in the name of God please. It's (5.pm) now. This is a sincere appeal from the depth of my heart Please do not ignore, I cry to you from the Depth of my heart. Life have not been easy for me and my family since i lost my job, We have been drinking garri for days now. My kids are now looking so skinny and sick and they are crying all the time because of starvation, i am so frustrated right now. I beg you in the name of God please help us, no matter how little to buy food and drinking water. We have been starving and cannot afford real food for days now. I am kneeling before you pleading to your kind heart , please help us with any amount' or anything you can please. 220 28 51055 uba .I pray as you extend a hand to us may you never lack anything in life.

please brothers and sisters I am still on my knees pleading, someone please help me.
CC seun mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 justwise rocktation domique the second in command of the fraudsters has come here again with the same formats he has always be using since the last two year with having nothing to eat than taking garri, don't mind him he has turned it to a full time business

1 Like

Re: Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail by zionstaar75: 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
Scamfinders:
Yes baba
please send me a mail let's discuss. I really need one as per online things
Re: Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail by AlphaTaikun: 1:45am On Aug 21, 2022
Re: Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail by Perfectbeing(m): 4:06am On Aug 21, 2022
Somebody will look you in the eyes and tell you that Lagos is the second most unliveable city in the whole world and because you hate Buhari and Tinubu and Nigeria, you will swallow what the person said and mock the country.

Black people are cursed abeg.
Re: Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail by Perfectbeing(m): 4:08am On Aug 21, 2022
Joshmoore:
This is beautiful, �❤ but Nigeria is far behind. Buhari and APC came and took us almost 2 decades backwards. I'm positive that Obi will take us 3 decades forward to recover all we've lost in the hands of evil APC.
Who's the best person to end ASUU and doctor's strike in Nigeria than the person who oversaw 6 and 13 months strike in his State as a Governor.
Re: Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail by Perfectbeing(m): 4:39am On Aug 21, 2022
Laura232:

Can you imagine how backward you reason. If you are crediting Tinubu for this, you might as well credit him for ordering the Lekki Massacre.
This is how you guys think that someone whose administration supervised a 6 months ASUU strike and a 13 months doctor's strike in his tiny State can end a bigger one in the whole Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail by Perfectbeing(m): 4:41am On Aug 21, 2022
John4B:
why is he going to abroad for medical attention, he should hv being doing it in Lagos since he developed Lagos. Continue deceiving urself and disgracing ur generation.
And where was Obi and his family doing their medicals in those 13 months when doctors were on strike in Anambra?
Re: Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail by Perfectbeing(m): 4:47am On Aug 21, 2022
anonimi:

Do you know what mega city means or you just said it without thinking it through

This is syndney, Australia. Yet it isn't one of the worse state to live in.

How somebody will look you in the eyes and tell you that Lagos is the 2nd most unliveable city in the world and you will believe is something beyond comprehension.

Re: Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail by Perfectbeing(m): 4:48am On Aug 21, 2022
olisaEze:
Despite the fact that three men have ruled Lagos since 2007, despite the light rail not being a new technology, some Agbadorious & Cassavarious individuals will still ascribe this to the BAT because they can’t help but use any opportunity to push their tribal candidate with a false narrative! Let’s give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar, Sanwo-Olu you have tried with this one! grin
13 months doctor strike FC don drop quote.
Re: Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail by Perfectbeing(m): 4:51am On Aug 21, 2022
jaxxy:

What of jakandes and raji rasakis credit?

This interior is for standing and very uncomfortable for long journeys.

Smtn still in or from the factory will obviously be neat. is it practical should be the question?

I see these are nothing bt mere propaganda.
Do you watch American movies and pay attention to their train scenes? Most of them are like what you see there.
Before you disbelieve just do a simple Google search.
Re: Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail by Perfectbeing(m): 4:55am On Aug 21, 2022
thesolutions:
A waste of money. We are Nigeria. we have over 200 million people few of this train cannot serve the nation. return the seats to our normal bus seats so it can accommodate more people siting. They can introduce different models like this for different class of people when we have gotten to a reasonable standard of operation.
That train when completed will be transporting over 500k people daily.
Re: Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail by thesolutions(m): 8:10am On Aug 21, 2022
Perfectbeing:
That train when completed will be transporting over 500k people daily.
Really?
How many seats per couch and how many couch are there to start with. I want to verify your claim
Re: Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 21, 2022
Bionic07:
Lets start with Onitsha. Even Lagos agberos dey learn work for where dem dey.

Bros where in Onitsha did you see the agberos
Re: Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 21, 2022
ribbit:
atleast I'm not a son of a senseless village bastard like you tongue

Thank God you know your father is a senseless bastard.
Re: Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail by drmuri(m): 7:50am On Aug 22, 2022
Joshmoore:

Hahaha, Sifia pain got me lmao! Do you know I can live extra comfortably well even if Nigeria hits a worse case economic situation compare to what we have now, say #2000 per 1$? In fact, the more the exchange rate, the more I make my money (check forex trading)

If Tinubu wins I'd not give an f, and if Obi wins I'd still not give an f. So you should go and do your home work well, if Tinubu winning would favour your last unit of family members. If okay, then go ahead and that is your fxcking business, not mine. Okay? Now keep working hard so you don't miss the next month 30k pay.
Your idiocy is follow come.
You meet someone anonymously online and you assume he earns 30k monthly.
Well not to sound pompous, i can conviniently buy you and your entire generation.
My support for any candidate has nothing to do with what i stand to gain, it is by convinction.
Peter Obi and Asiwaju were both governors of their states for 2 terms, compare the achievements of both and select based on conviction.
How come Fashola, Sanwo Olu and Nnamani and hosts of other governors are convinced Asiwaju can do the job best out of the options available to us now?
Can Obiano, Prof Soludo say same about your Pandora thief?
No way! those are people who have first hand information about how he ruined Anambra during his calamitous 8 year reign.
For 8 years, his greatest achievement is investing in beer production very sad.
Obiano realizing the importance of cargo airport to Anambra state home of severe billionaires who are importers gave a brand new cargo airport, something your empty pandora thief could not conceptualize not to talk of achieving!
Re: Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail by Joshmoore(m): 8:07am On Aug 22, 2022
drmuri:

Your idiocy is follow come.
You meet someone anonymously online and you assume he earns 30k monthly.
Well not to sound pompous, i can conviniently buy you and your entire generation.
My support for any candidate has nothing to do with what i stand to gain, it is by convinction.
Peter Obi and Asiwaju were both governors of their states for 2 terms, compare the achievements of both and select based on conviction.
How come Fashola, Sanwo Olu and Nnamani and hosts of other governors are convinced Asiwaju can do the job best out of the options available to us now?
Can Obiano, Prof Soludo say same about your Pandora thief?
No way! those are people who have first hand information about how he ruined Anambra during his calamitous 8 year reign.
For 8 years, his greatest achievement is investing in beer production very sad.
Obiano realizing the importance of cargo airport to Anambra state home of severe billionaires who are importers gave a brand new cargo airport, something your empty pandora thief could not conceptualize not to talk of achieving!

Okay sir, that is your fxck to give, not mine. Go ahead and be prepared in case your president spends his first 6 months of governance in London hospital for check ups. That is your fxck to give if more money is borrowed and looted by padi padi shareholders, it is your fxck to give if youths are continually being harassed in their own country by force armed men, it is your fxck to give if you like Tinubu wife and his family lord over you and turn you to their slaves and worshipers, you will have a lot of fxck to give, but it is all yours to give.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies / What Google Is Telling Foreigners About Nigeria / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.