Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,005 members, 7,863,633 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

I Am The Father Of Frustrated Nigerians. Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am The Father Of Frustrated Nigerians. Obasanjo (312 Views)

My Appeal To All Nigerians, Particularly Young Nigerians - Obasanjo / I Am The Father Of Frustrated Nigerians - Obasanjo Tells Charly Boy (video) / Biafra, Oduduwa Citizens Would Not Be Valued Like Nigerians - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Father Of Frustrated Nigerians. Obasanjo by ObidientFC: 8:55am On Aug 20, 2022
Really feeling pity for Tinubu. After visiting Obasanjo, he gets a negative response.

Obasanjo is all out for Obi .
He is advising the Youth to take over

Watch his video with Charley Boy Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_p6wI0Xfw8
Re: I Am The Father Of Frustrated Nigerians. Obasanjo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:56am On Aug 20, 2022
The frustrated Nigerians will kick out APC in 2023
Re: I Am The Father Of Frustrated Nigerians. Obasanjo by God1000(m): 9:00am On Aug 20, 2022
Obasanjo is right, he truly cares about the welfare and wellbeing of nigerians
Re: I Am The Father Of Frustrated Nigerians. Obasanjo by oluwadabira111(m): 9:02am On Aug 20, 2022
Obj is one of this country problem...in his 8yrs of governance what did he achieve? Man is now trying to claim saint!!! cry undecided
Re: I Am The Father Of Frustrated Nigerians. Obasanjo by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:02am On Aug 20, 2022
OBJ cannot be trusted.
He's one of those men that gave us PMB & APC.
Re: I Am The Father Of Frustrated Nigerians. Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 20, 2022
Goodluck all the way.
Re: I Am The Father Of Frustrated Nigerians. Obasanjo by Michelle70(m): 9:23am On Aug 20, 2022
God1000:
Obasanjo is right, he truly cares about the welfare and wellbeing of nigerians
Abeg make we hear word.

They only care about frustrated Nigerians after they loot all they want to loot.

The people of Rivers state will never forgive Odili and Obasanjo
Re: I Am The Father Of Frustrated Nigerians. Obasanjo by kk2027: 9:28am On Aug 20, 2022
oluwadabira111:
Obj is one of this country problem...in his 8yrs of governance what did he achieve? Man is now trying to claim saint!!! cry undecided

At least he realizes his mistakes and now trying to right his wrongs
Re: I Am The Father Of Frustrated Nigerians. Obasanjo by PandoraObi: 9:30am On Aug 20, 2022
Incorrigible Peter Obidient is going to the political trash bin
Re: I Am The Father Of Frustrated Nigerians. Obasanjo by Salvador1: 9:42am On Aug 20, 2022
PandoraObi:
Incorrigible Peter Obidient is going to the political trash bin
we told you that obj will outburst against tinubu soon after their meeting.

Chill cos he will start writing letter as usual against your agbado master.
Re: I Am The Father Of Frustrated Nigerians. Obasanjo by Righthussle: 11:00am On Aug 20, 2022
Omo na Peter Obi oo

(1) (Reply)

Atiku's Ambition Threatened As His Supporters Attack Him For... / Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters Over Endorsement Claim Kindly Share This Stor / Throwback: Peter Obi Gives N24m To Families Of Slain Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.