Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,174 members, 7,829,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Who Do You Think Will Win The 2023 Elections? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Think Will Win The 2023 Elections? (711 Views)

Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? / APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections / Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Will Win The 2023 Elections? by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 20, 2022
I think that Peter Obi has a slightly better chance at winning. Who do you think will win?

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win The 2023 Elections? by LuxInnovation1: 9:46am On Aug 20, 2022
SilentFox312:
I think that Peter Obi has a slightly better chance at winning.
Who do you think will win?

For Mr T, the odds seems to be against him

Currently, Mr A seems to have a better chance, but his chances keeps reducing as Mr O's momentum keeps growing. If Mr O keeps growing come 2023, he will win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win The 2023 Elections? by Fira09(m): 9:46am On Aug 20, 2022
Why asking this question?

PETER OBI is already the incoming president of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win The 2023 Elections? by God1000(m): 9:46am On Aug 20, 2022
Peter Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win The 2023 Elections? by Hezzyluv: 9:46am On Aug 20, 2022
I think any unbiased Nigerian should be tired of APC and PDP with their nominal political talk.

As for APC, if the campaign starts properly, what would they be promising Nigerians?

Electricity
Economy development
Security
or equate # to $

Those of you shouting Obi'Obi upanda, I hope it doesn't end online, make sure you ALL come out and vote for LP that day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win The 2023 Elections? by oluwadabira111(m): 9:46am On Aug 20, 2022
SilentFox312:
Atiku Abubakar has the best chance cool

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win The 2023 Elections? by Michelle70(m): 9:49am On Aug 20, 2022
The party with the most structure will win.

Either APC or PDP willcruise to victory.

LP doesnt have the structure to match these two giants.

Forget social media, structure is everything

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win The 2023 Elections? by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 20, 2022
Michelle70:
The party with the most structure will win.

Either APC or PDP willcruise to victory.

LP doesnt have the structure to match these two giants.

Forget social media, structure is everything

It's either PDP or LP. Tinubu doesn't have a chance btw
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win The 2023 Elections? by Apexmoh: 9:54am On Aug 20, 2022
I thought Atiku is the winner? we are just waiting for 2023 to officially announce. Cos he seems to be the only one contesting, the rest are jokers excluding Kwankwaso.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win The 2023 Elections? by TinubuThief: 9:56am On Aug 20, 2022
OBIDATTI na
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win The 2023 Elections? by Michelle70(m): 9:59am On Aug 20, 2022
SilentFox312:

we are all entitled to opinion.

but if u leave the SE and move to other regions and places where politics is deep rooted, u will notice that Obi doesnt have much weight outside the 5 SE states.
Forget social media noise, 50% of those people wont be voting.
Those that will vote are not talkertives on SM.
Where i work in Rivers state, there is not a single LP candidate, we only have PDP and APC and all of them are deep rooted in politics, some even have appointments in their respective wards with few loyalists.
This is the power of structure.

But where i barb my hair, most are Obi supporters but only one of them has voters card.
Others are of the opinion that vote doesnt count but prays Obi wins.

Obi supporters are those who wants Nigeria to be great but doesnt have voters card or not politically affliated with any party

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win The 2023 Elections? by GoooodHardDick: 10:01am On Aug 20, 2022
Peter Obi of course.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win The 2023 Elections? by GoooodHardDick: 10:04am On Aug 20, 2022
Michelle70:
we are all entitled to opinion.

but if u leave the SE and move to other regions and places where politics is deep rooted, u will notice that Obi doesnt have much weight outside the 5 SE states.
Forget social media noise, 50% of those people wont be voting.
Those that will vote are not talkertives on SM.
Where i work in Rivers state, there is not a single LP candidate, we only have PDP and APC and all of them are deep rooted in politics, some even have appointments in their respective wards with few loyalists.
This is the power of structure.

But where i barb my hair, most are Obi supporters but only one of them has voters card.
Others are of the opinion that vote doesnt count but prays Obi wins.

Obi supporters are those who wants Nigeria to be great but doesnt have voters card or not politically affliated with any party

Complete trash as usual.

I'm from Edo State and we're highly Obidient here. The way you Tinubu urchins thinks baffles me a lot. So because Obi is an Igbo man means he won't get votes and support from other regions. I can confidently tell u that there are over 70% yorubas supporting Obi but might not be outspoken about it.

We Edos are massively rooting for peter Obi, we ain't voting tribe oga, we're voting coneptence and a man with vision for Nigeria and that man is obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win The 2023 Elections? by ChangetheChange: 10:23am On Aug 20, 2022
Atiku....take it to the bank.
Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket was a political miscalculation.
Tinubu only block votes is in the south west
Atiku will win the North comfortably and still do well in south South and South East.
South South and South East are no go area for Tinubu with his Muslim Muslim ticket, and those two zone are very stubborn PDP zones and unrepentant pro PDP zones since 1999, they keep voting PDP overwhelmingly n those two zones in Presidential elections irrespective of which party any of their states governors belongs to.
Whoever thinks Tinubu will get more votes than Atiku in the North is day dreaming and hallucinating.
Tinubu will need votes to match Atiku votes coming from the North and the only significant votes form the south is coming from the south west, which will not be enough to naturalize Atiku's votes in the North and also Atiku's votes coming from the south South and South East.
Obi will try , but he can't win, he should try again in 2027 and contest under a big party like PDP not labor party that is not organized and that was struggling to find and field party agents to use in Osun and Ekiti elections

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win The 2023 Elections? by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:24am On Aug 20, 2022
Peter Obi
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win The 2023 Elections? by Kagd10: 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2022
Apexmoh:
I thought Atiku is the winner? we are just waiting for 2023 to official announce. Cos he seems to be the only one contesting, the rest are jokers excluding Kwankwaso.

Atiku will only rule you in your village. You can't impose your failureeee on us. High time we go back to default settings. Amalgamation already expired. Let each candidate including Wike rule their region. No fool can impose their Failure on us.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win The 2023 Elections? by JoeNL22(m): 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Atiku....take it to the bank.
Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket was a political miscalculation.
Tinubu only block votes is in the south west
Atiku will win the North comfortably and still do well in south South and South East.
South South and South East are no go area for Tinubu with his Muslim Muslim ticket, and those two zone are very stubborn PDP zones and unrepentant pro PDP zones since 1999, they keep voting PDP overwhelmingly n those two zones in Presidential elections irrespective of which party any of their states governors belongs to.
Whoever thinks Tinubu will get more votes than Atiku in the North is day dreaming and hallucinating.
Tinubu will need votes to match Atiku votes coming from the North and the only significant votes form the south is coming from the south west, which will not be enough to naturalize Atiku's votes in the North and also Atiku's votes coming from the south South and South East.
Obi will try , but he can't win, he should try again in 2027 and contest under a big party like PDP not labor party that is not organized and that was struggling to find and field party agents to use in Osun and Ekiti elections
The greatest mistake a man can do is to deceive himself....you believe Atiku can have be overwhelmingly voted for in the north.....but u don't believe the same thing for OBI in the SE AND SS.
Just continue your day-dreams....we would wake you up come FEB 2023

1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win The 2023 Elections? by JoeNL22(m): 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2022
Apexmoh:
I thought Atiku is the winner? we are just waiting for 2023 to official announce. Cos he seems to be the only one contesting, the rest are jokers excluding Kwankwaso.
Brooo........are you daydreaming or the day is dreaming you?.....which one?

1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Will Win The 2023 Elections? by BATified2023: 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2022
SilentFox312:
just name 1 big man in d east that is supporting him or better still any governor or senator or anyone that can influence vote for him

Or u think it’s by online noise?
Re: Who Do You Think Will Win The 2023 Elections? by BATified2023: 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
SilentFox312:

many of u are kids n don’t know the power of a governor

I believe u saw how pdp won all the 33 local government in oyo state cos the governor is pdp

I also believe u saw how apc won all the local government in ebonyi cos the governor is apc

So if both parties can rubbish each other in the states they have a sitting governor then who is a new party?

Many of u are first time voters so u really can’t understand

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Governor Of Anglican Church / 2023: Accord’s Imumolen Rubbishes Peter Obi’s Economic Plan In Open Debate / Video: Nigerians Now Watch Peter Obi Speeches On The Street And Village Square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.