Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

This Is Why I Don't Blame Activists Turned Cashivists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why I Don't Blame Activists Turned Cashivists (218 Views)

Don't Blame Buhari For The Mess You Put Benue - Garba Shehu Criticizes Ortom / Operation Amotekun: Don't Blame Aare Ona Kakanfo If It Fails - Gani Adams / Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why I Don't Blame Activists Turned Cashivists by OldNairalander(m): 9:51am On Aug 20, 2022
Many of these activists like Festus Keyamo started with a pure heart and willingness to defend the common Nigerians from oppression by the political elites.
This in my estimation is the most frustrating job in the world.
Nigerians seems to be happy the more when they are suffering.
On learning that the people you are fighting for enjoys to suffer and smile, common sense demands that you join the oppressors and tell the people the lies they only want to hear.
Therefore I have nothing against Nigerian activists that have deviated. Nigerians frustrated them.

My opinion though
Re: This Is Why I Don't Blame Activists Turned Cashivists by LuxInnovation1: 9:52am On Aug 20, 2022
OldNairalander:
Many of these activists like Festus Keyamo started with a pure heart and willingness to defend the common Nigerians from oppression by the political elites.
This is in my estimation is the most frustrating job in the world.
Nigerians seems to be happy the more when they are suffering.
On learning that the people you are fighting for enjoys to suffer and smile, common sense demands that you join the oppressors and tell the people the lies they only want to hear.
Therefore I have nothing against Nigerian activists that have deviated. Nigerians frustrated them.

My opinion though
Re: This Is Why I Don't Blame Activists Turned Cashivists by baralatie(m): 10:15am On Aug 20, 2022
Or the intent of the so called activities wash to cash in

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Expose All Enemies Of The State to the Authorities, be patriotic. / The Dangers Of Tinubu’s Wealth Without Enterprise—reno Omokri / Nigeria Is A Failed Country — Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.