Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,679 members, 7,862,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Soludo Now Obidient, As Peter Obi Pays A Courtesy Call To Soludo [video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Now Obidient, As Peter Obi Pays A Courtesy Call To Soludo [video] (227 Views)

APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. / Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet / Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soludo Now Obidient, As Peter Obi Pays A Courtesy Call To Soludo [video] by Icartaway: 10:15am On Aug 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of8kd45ADog

Soludo wrote

Today after my engagement with the YESS family, I received in audience my brother and Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr. Peter Obi, in a private meeting at the Governor's lodge, Amawbia.

Mr. Obi is one of the two illustrious Sons of our dear State gunning to be the President of Nigeria. The other is Justice Peter Umeadi of our great Party, the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA). As the Governor of these great Sons of the State, I am proud of this moment in history. And wish them the best of luck.

CC. Soludo CFR.
Re: Soludo Now Obidient, As Peter Obi Pays A Courtesy Call To Soludo [video] by LuxInnovation1: 10:15am On Aug 20, 2022
Icartaway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of8kd45ADog

Soludo wrote

Today after my engagement with the YESS family, I received in audience my brother and Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr. Peter Obi, in a private meeting at the Governor's lodge, Amawbia.

Mr. Obi is one of the two illustrious Sons of our dear State gunning to be the President of Nigeria. The other is Justice Peter Umeadi of our great Party, the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA). As the Governor of these great Sons of the State, I am proud of this moment in history. And wish them the best of luck.

CC. Soludo CFR.

(1) (Reply)

Osun Guber Election: Tribunal Fixes Aug 22 For Hearing On Oyetola’s Petitions / Appeal To INEC To Establish Polling Unit In Diaspora - Concerned Nigerian / Alialization Congress Lead By Queen Hembadoon Atir Pays Homage To Konshisha. PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.