Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Banks With Their Absurd Charges - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banks With Their Absurd Charges (157 Views)

N500b Capital Base: Capital Needed By Commercial Banks With International Spread / Kano, Ondo, Anambra Depositors Flood Banks With Old Notes / Customers Scam Banks With Fake Visas, Tickets For Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banks With Their Absurd Charges by meedoLock(m): 10:55am On Aug 20, 2022
Imagine having to live with annoying alerts from time to time deduction from Banks.

Here is August stupid charges from my first bank account, I know people will say it's just #200 or #250, but my concern is the manner at which the deduction was been done concurrently. If I don't feel save keeping money in my account on the note of silly deduction risk, what do I gain from entrusting my money with Banks? Not that you would add to it but rather make it depleted unnecessarily. Why would you touch my money without my consent

God is watching this people o........it's really annoying. I'm hurt right now,

Re: Banks With Their Absurd Charges by Blackdeewhy(m): 10:59am On Aug 20, 2022
Na ogun go finally kill gtbank for me!
This people deduction is not from this earth.
Regardless if you have current or savings...

1 Like

Re: Banks With Their Absurd Charges by Kurtis02(m): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2022
Lol... Recently I used an EcoBank atm, the machine counted but didn't pay and i was debited. Tried again the same thing happened and I left.

Got home, and saw the reversal mssg but was surprised that I was still charged #35 twice for the transaction that was unsuccessful....

1 Like

Re: Banks With Their Absurd Charges by robinso01(m): 11:19am On Aug 20, 2022
One of the things that is wrong but seems right in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Banks With Their Absurd Charges by meedoLock(m): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2022
Kurtis02:
Lol... Recently I used an EcoBank atm, the machine counted but didn't pay and i was debited. Tried again the same thing happened and I left.

Got home, and saw the reversal mssg but was surprised that I was still charged #35 twice for the transaction that was unsuccessful....

Lol. grin grin you better count ur luck that they reverse it, na another wahala dat for land you o
Re: Banks With Their Absurd Charges by meedoLock(m): 11:25am On Aug 20, 2022
Blackdeewhy:
Na ogun go finally kill gtbank for me!
This people deduction is not from this earth.
Regardless if you have current or savings...

I swear na fed gvt give Dem all this right, if the regulators refuses to act, what would the offenders care about?

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Bank As Much As 250k Weekly Selling Other People's Products Online / Get The Best Deal Of Land In Epe / A Legendary Trader, Believes That Bitcoin Has Reached The Potential Bottom Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.