Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

I Am The President Of Frustrated Nigerian Youths, Charlie Boy To Obasanjo [video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am The President Of Frustrated Nigerian Youths, Charlie Boy To Obasanjo [video (210 Views)

2023: Charly Boy Visits Obasanjo (Video, Photo) / Deji Adeyanju Digs Out Obasanjo's Video, Blames Buhari For Shielding Herdsmen / What Fayose Said About Obasanjo (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The President Of Frustrated Nigerian Youths, Charlie Boy To Obasanjo [video by Icartaway: 11:24am On Aug 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9I_XoQR200

2023 Is Not Time For Ethnic Politics, Says Obasanjo

The former president of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo, has said that the 2023 election is not the time to play politics of ethnicity.

He said this during a visit by veteran entertainer, Charly Boy, to his residence on Friday.

Asked to advise "frustrated Nigerians" Obasanjo said, "That we are frustrated and poor is not the fault of God, it is the choice of our leaders. And if you have to change that, change our situation, you have to change leadership. I always say, Nigeria is my own baby, the one I want to put a beautiful bead on its waist, not an individual.

"In the north they say, 'La mu la muni'. 'Tiwa n tiwa', in south-east, it's 'Nka bu nka anyi.' Now, that is not the issue, the issue is Nigeria."

Credit: Instagram| areafada
Re: I Am The President Of Frustrated Nigerian Youths, Charlie Boy To Obasanjo [video by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 20, 2022
Don't be too hard on yourself.
Re: I Am The President Of Frustrated Nigerian Youths, Charlie Boy To Obasanjo [video by omowolewa: 11:30am On Aug 20, 2022
Charlie baba
Re: I Am The President Of Frustrated Nigerian Youths, Charlie Boy To Obasanjo [video by Dangrace01: 11:30am On Aug 20, 2022
Great

(1) (Reply)

Osun Lg Election: Osun Pdp Lawyers Write Inec / 70-yr-old Woman Picks Accord’s Presidential Candidate Prof. Imumolen Over Peter / Gwegwe Appeal To Gov Douye Diri To Visit Obogoro.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.