Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,263 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Urgent Traffic Advisory For Lekki Corridor. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Traffic Advisory For Lekki Corridor. (14993 Views)

Port Harcourt-Aba-Maiduguri Eastern Railway Corridor Construction Speeds Up / Be Wary Of Northern Cyprus: FG Issues Travel Advisory For Nigerians / Sanwo-Olu Receives Letter Of Approval For Lekki Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Traffic Advisory For Lekki Corridor. by Eriokanmi: 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
lumens:

Still better than the hole you crawl from each morning.
Come and see my crib on the mainland. You'd bow! tongue
Re: Urgent Traffic Advisory For Lekki Corridor. by bonnyhope: 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
Cutezt:
Way to go. I once spent 3 hours from Ajah under bridge to VGC because of that VGC construction, something that should not take 2 mins normally. The worst part is that those workers will not work in the night when there is far less movement, they will resume work in the morning when everyone is rushing to work and will close work 4-5 pm when everyone is closing too, making life miserable for commuters.

Look at Awoyaya Axis, dem scatter the road leave am like that, carry all their motor dey go, Awoyaya is a no go area now.

That Awoyaya own the vex me
They started with all seriousness but it has become an abandoned project making life more difficult for people
Re: Urgent Traffic Advisory For Lekki Corridor. by mascot87(m): 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
Long overdue. That will make traffic congestion along that axis lighter as was observed this morning.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Traffic Advisory For Lekki Corridor. by SavageResponse(m): 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
Jennifer663:
Cool.

How does this news concern you?

Shebi you live at Okokomaiko grin
Re: Urgent Traffic Advisory For Lekki Corridor. by Lovexme(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
Focusmind:
Lastma go chop some magas. Some may not be informed about the traffic situation and would go against it. Lastma don't direct people, they will rather wait for you to make mistake and be arrested.

Those idiots. Almost had my car towed this morning at the bus stop opposite Sheraton Hotel. It was madness this morning. They’d rather extort, impound or arrest when they can just render help.
Re: Urgent Traffic Advisory For Lekki Corridor. by anochuko01(m): 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2022
Bacteriologist:

Good idea unfortunately nairaland is the most regressive online forum in the same Nigeria. So this will not fly.

Most regressed forum in Nigeria? See what bitterness has caused you.

Anyways, what the op said is something that can be easily implemented within the current scope of nairaland.

People who want nairaland to function like Twitter and reddit aren't smart people at all.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Traffic Advisory For Lekki Corridor. by lekkicctv(m): 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2022
Noted
Re: Urgent Traffic Advisory For Lekki Corridor. by Parachoko: 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
anochuko01:

Most regressed forum in Nigeria? See what bitterness has caused you.

Anyways, what the op said is something that can be easily implemented within the current scope of nairaland.

People who want nairaland to function like Twitter and reddit aren't smart people at all.
No mind those pikin

Them don use to dey wail swear for some people on this Nairaland.
Re: Urgent Traffic Advisory For Lekki Corridor. by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
Theunbothered:
All this traffic because Lagos State constructed a bridge and abandoned it halfway for months.

I remember when naptu2 was talking trash to me when I highlighted the traffic situation in Lekki.

This one is just testing the mic, you will get the full effect next year when trucks start plying that route.

But you can keep a 500 page diary moaning about it like an insecure narcissist. grin

Imagine over 500 pages of just you talking to yourself like a schizophrenic.

I must be more careful because not everyone in sane on this forum. grin

Enjoy your Lekki traffic, stop by Yabaleft if you have the time.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wotowoto

1 Like

Re: Urgent Traffic Advisory For Lekki Corridor. by Focusmind: 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
Lovexme:

Those idiots. Almost had my car towed this morning at the bus stop opposite Sheraton Hotel. It was madness this morning. They’d rather extort, impound or arrest when they can just render help.

My hatred for them is on another level. Last week, they pounced on the driver taking me to the airport close to ajao estate. The driver drove pass the "STOP" line mark at traffic light and they immediately swooped on him, dragging him out like a criminal. The poor driver had to cough out close to N35k to pick his car from their oshodi office.
Re: Urgent Traffic Advisory For Lekki Corridor. by InvertedHammer: 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
/
The Lekki-Epe expressway is an eyesore.

They have even turned it to beggars' paradise.

/
Re: Urgent Traffic Advisory For Lekki Corridor. by Khaysee: 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
Good one
Re: Urgent Traffic Advisory For Lekki Corridor. by Ishilove: 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kajaard:
Lagos is just overrated. The traffic there is horrendous.

I remember when I was working in Lagos I was always falling sick and having high BP. Since leaving Lagos all that sickness stopped because my stressors disappeared. Very overrated city.
grin

Some of us who were born and raised here nko? Wetin we go do?
Re: Urgent Traffic Advisory For Lekki Corridor. by Pqw1: 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
How
Re: Urgent Traffic Advisory For Lekki Corridor. by sirblend: 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
Cutezt:
Way to go. I once spent 3 hours from Ajah under bridge to VGC because of that VGC construction, something that should not take 2 mins normally. The worst part is that those workers will not work in the night when there is far less movement, they will resume work in the morning when everyone is rushing to work and will close work 4-5 pm when everyone is closing too, making life miserable for commuters.

Look at Awoyaya Axis, dem scatter the road leave am like that, carry all their motor dey go, Awoyaya is a no go area now.

Awoyaya to Lakwe is a death trap. I have witnessed gory accident on that route.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Traffic Advisory For Lekki Corridor. by Cutezt(m): 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
sirblend:

Awoyaya to Lakwe is a death trap. I have witnessed gory accident on that route.

Las las na God dey protect person, I pass that route at least 2 times weekly for the last 3 years on my way to church and I have seen a few accidents there too but na God dey save man
Re: Urgent Traffic Advisory For Lekki Corridor. by Fujiyama: 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2022
The traffic obviously doesn't bother Lagosians. If it did they would have forced their government to do something about it.

All that valuable time lost in endless traffic when some of the solutions are blindingly obvious. But Lagosians 'like it like that'. wink
Re: Urgent Traffic Advisory For Lekki Corridor. by 727abejide: 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
Thank youThank you...
Re: Urgent Traffic Advisory For Lekki Corridor. by Niswayne19: 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
Thanks for this information. If you live on the island you don’t need to leave your house to purchase any Oraimo products. Just order from the Oraimo website and you get it delivered to you. Use the code to enjoy discounts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airline Operators Suspend Shutdown Of Operations, Resume Flights / Major Causes Of Traffic Gridlock In Lagos / Man Calls Out Bolt (Taxify) For 'Stealing' From Him, Threatens To Sue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.