Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Passive Income With Just Your Smartphone - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Passive Income With Just Your Smartphone (312 Views)

Driving Career: How To Make Regular Daily Income With Roosca! / Earn Passive Income With This Amazing Site. / Best Android Apps For 2020 – Apps That Pay You Real Money (passive Income) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Passive Income With Just Your Smartphone by aarmarah(f): 11:51am On Aug 20, 2022
Why is your phone called a smartphone? This is 2022, do not let your phone be smarter than you

What if I tell you there are legit online businesses you can startup with little or no income that can fetch you $500-$800 monthly with just your smartphone?

Affiliate marketing is simply recommending useful products to people that need it and getting a commission for it. So for each sale you make, you get 50-90% commission

If you want to earn 100k in a week with a product that cost 10k, you simply need to let 10k who needs that product get it

Now let me explain it for you using our everyday life
You go to the market to buy a shoe and on getting home, your friends admire the shoe and ask you where u got it

You give them the complimentary card of the woman and ask them to go to her shop

Now, your friends visits her shop and buys from her too

What you should did is called AFFILIATE MARKETING but guess what…

The difference between you and a registered affiliate is this �

The shoe woman didn’t commend ur job neither did she give u a token for bringing ur friends. Infact she wasn’t aware they came from you

However, an affiliate with an affiliate marketing platform gets paid weekly for simply doing what you just did

Sweet right?

Now think about it, wouldn’t you want to get paid 50% commission for a 50k product and earn 100k weekly by simply selling to 5people?

Connect with me through the signature on my profile to learn more

(1) (Reply)

What Mini Business Can I Setup For My Younger Brother? / N800k+, $700+ Made In 5 Months With My Smartphone. I've Taught Everything Here / 7 Canada's Cheapest Universities For International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.