Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Pdp National Chairman, Senator Iyorcha Ayu Must Resign Immediately. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp National Chairman, Senator Iyorcha Ayu Must Resign Immediately. (3029 Views)

Buratai Visits, Congratulates New APC Chairman, Senator Adamu / Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately / Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp National Chairman, Senator Iyorcha Ayu Must Resign Immediately. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
I commend chief Bode George for calling on the National Chairman to resign.
Re: Pdp National Chairman, Senator Iyorcha Ayu Must Resign Immediately. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 7:25am On Aug 23, 2022
PDP NATIONAL CHAIRMAN, SENATOR IYORCHA AYU MUST RESIGN IMMEDIATELY.
Re: Pdp National Chairman, Senator Iyorcha Ayu Must Resign Immediately. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 10:31am On Aug 23, 2022
Now the current PDP National Chairman, a Northerner has refused to resign again as agreed before he was elected as National Chairman, senator Ayu must resign without making noise because PDP National Chairman and Presidential candidate cannot come from the same North, I don't know why majority of PDP stake holders from the North just kept quite as if they are not aware of what is happening in PDP, where are our former Senate presidents Senator David Mark and Senator Bukola Saraki and others, they should urgently visit PDP National Chairman Senator Ayu by 5: 00 AM and talk to sense into his brain to resign honourably without causing more problem in PDP.
Re: Pdp National Chairman, Senator Iyorcha Ayu Must Resign Immediately. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
Copied:

A NEC member disclosed that some disciples of Atiku prefer a member of their camp to be made chairman if Ayu resigns, but the Wike camp wants to produce the next chairman since the Atiku camp has already produced the presidential and vice presidential Candidates.

MEANWHILE, the chairman of PDP BoT, Walid Jibrin, insisted on Monday that Northern domination of the leadership of the party is unfair to other party leaders from the South.

Clarifying the statement he made on a television programme on Sunday night, Walid made it clear that it is unfair for the PDP to have its presidential candidate, national chairman and BoT chairman from the Northern part of the country.

At the moment, Atiku, Ayu and the BoT Chairman are all from the North. Even the deputy national chairman (North), who is constitutionally empowered to take charge should Ayu resign, is also from Yobe in Northeast.

https://guardian.ng/politics/pdp-considers-southwest-for-ayus-replacement/?utm_term=Autofeed&echobox=twitter_post&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1661230744
Re: Pdp National Chairman, Senator Iyorcha Ayu Must Resign Immediately. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
PDP considers Southwest for Ayu’s replacement
Re: Pdp National Chairman, Senator Iyorcha Ayu Must Resign Immediately. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
Re: Pdp National Chairman, Senator Iyorcha Ayu Must Resign Immediately. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
It's turn of the South west to produce National Chairman
Re: Pdp National Chairman, Senator Iyorcha Ayu Must Resign Immediately. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
Senator Ayu must resign for peace to rain in PDP, there is an agreement reached, PDP chairman must come to the south since the presidential candidate is from the North.
Re: Pdp National Chairman, Senator Iyorcha Ayu Must Resign Immediately. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
Pdp national chairman must go
Re: Pdp National Chairman, Senator Iyorcha Ayu Must Resign Immediately. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
Senator Ayu must go
Re: Pdp National Chairman, Senator Iyorcha Ayu Must Resign Immediately. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
Senator Ayu , please do the honourable thing to save PDP from collapse
Re: Pdp National Chairman, Senator Iyorcha Ayu Must Resign Immediately. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
North has taken over PDP as if it's their birth right.
Re: Pdp National Chairman, Senator Iyorcha Ayu Must Resign Immediately. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 1:55am On Aug 26, 2022
Senator Ayu must resign immediately as PDP National Chairman, he should respect the agreement reached before he was elected as National Chairman.
Re: Pdp National Chairman, Senator Iyorcha Ayu Must Resign Immediately. by Owontime: 2:01am On Aug 26, 2022
Do you think the PDP chairman will see this post on Nairaland?
Go to the national headquarters and protest.
Re: Pdp National Chairman, Senator Iyorcha Ayu Must Resign Immediately. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 4:59am On Aug 26, 2022
Whether he sees it or not but let him RESIGN

Owontime:
Do you think the PDP chairman will see this post on Nairaland?
Go to the national headquarters and protest.
Re: Pdp National Chairman, Senator Iyorcha Ayu Must Resign Immediately. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2022
Re: Pdp National Chairman, Senator Iyorcha Ayu Must Resign Immediately. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
Senator Ayu must resign immediately as PDP National Chairman, he should respect the agreement reached before he was elected as National Chairman.
Re: Pdp National Chairman, Senator Iyorcha Ayu Must Resign Immediately. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
The PDP southern Governors should be blamed because they refused to call the National Chairman to resign with one voice and they should also join to visit the PDP National Chairman by 5:00 AM within 2 weeks and to make sure he resigns before the Presidential campaign starts in September, PDP cannot kick start presidential campaign with a divided house.
Re: Pdp National Chairman, Senator Iyorcha Ayu Must Resign Immediately. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
Re: Pdp National Chairman, Senator Iyorcha Ayu Must Resign Immediately. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 4:24am On Sep 08, 2022
Senator Ayu must go
Re: Pdp National Chairman, Senator Iyorcha Ayu Must Resign Immediately. by 9jahotblog: 6:11am On Sep 08, 2022
AsabaPropertyAg:

I don't know why Northerners finds it difficult to respect simple agreement, the same thing happened when Senator Ali Modu Sherrif was PDP National Chairman he refused to resign when he was asked to.

Now the current PDP National Chairman, a Northerner has refused to resign again as agreed before he was elected as National Chairman, senator Ayu must resign without making noise because PDP National Chairman and Presidential candidate cannot come from the same North, I don't know why majority of PDP stake holders from the North just kept quite as if they are not aware of what is happening in PDP, where are our former Senate presidents Senator David Mark and Senator Bukola Saraki and others, they should urgently visit PDP National Chairman Senator Ayu by 5: 00 AM and talk to sense into his brain to resign honourably without causing more problem in PDP.

The PDP southern Governors should be blamed because they refused to call the National Chairman to resign with one voice and they should also join to visit the PDP National Chairman by 5:00 AM within 2 weeks and to make sure he resigns before the Presidential campaign starts in September, PDP cannot kick start presidential campaign with a divided house.

PDP should put it's house in order and prepare for the upcoming 2023 General Election, the umbrella is big enough to accommodate everybody.

kikiki, go and resign him now. Ayu has come to stay in that seat. And he will be the one to champion the victories for Atiku in February 25th and other governors and reps including the senatorial candidates. You better stop ranting here.
Re: Pdp National Chairman, Senator Iyorcha Ayu Must Resign Immediately. by 9jahotblog: 6:13am On Sep 08, 2022
AsabaPropertyAg:
you better find something to do for your life. Ayu has come to stay to champion the progress, victories for Pdp flagbearer in the presidency, governorship, senatorial , representatives and state house of Assembly members.
Re: Pdp National Chairman, Senator Iyorcha Ayu Must Resign Immediately. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
Re: Pdp National Chairman, Senator Iyorcha Ayu Must Resign Immediately. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
I don't know why Northerners finds it difficult to respect simple agreement, the same thing happened when Senator Ali Modu Sherrif was PDP National Chairman he refused to resign when he was asked to.
Re: Pdp National Chairman, Senator Iyorcha Ayu Must Resign Immediately. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
Re: Pdp National Chairman, Senator Iyorcha Ayu Must Resign Immediately. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
The PDP southern Governors should be blamed because they refused to call the National Chairman to resign with one voice and they should also join to visit the PDP National Chairman by 5:00 AM within 2 weeks
Re: Pdp National Chairman, Senator Iyorcha Ayu Must Resign Immediately. by KanwuliaBaby: 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
He is not resigning.
Go and tell Wike.
I was also wanting the same thing till I learned it is all about Wike and his bruised ego.

Atiku is comfortable with Ayu. The BOSS has spoken.

Better luck next time. kiss
Re: Pdp National Chairman, Senator Iyorcha Ayu Must Resign Immediately. by duality(m): 5:41am On Sep 09, 2022
AsabaPropertyAg:

PDP should put it's house in order and prepare for the upcoming 2023 General Election, the umbrella is big enough to accommodate everybody.

PDP and APC have expired.
Re: Pdp National Chairman, Senator Iyorcha Ayu Must Resign Immediately. by highchief1: 6:10am On Sep 09, 2022
Anyiamaka:
It baffles me to note that you have not found Ayu wanting in carrying out his responsibilities. If Wike was selected as the VP candidate, would they be pushing for Ayu's resignation? The demand is born out of selfish motive and Wike cannot be holding PDP at the jugular at his mere will at all times.
Ayu should be allowed to do his job. Wike can leave the party too
so easy for u to say na talk is cheap.when wike was bankrolling and supporting the party u were sleeping with one infected puci.why won’t U open ur mouth waaa.u are a very stupid person. Chairman North
Presidential candidate North
BOT Chairman North.
Party strength South

I am weak. Voting for another fulani after Buhari 8years is an acceptance of second class citizen. Nigeria is 62years, North has ruled for 45years and South 17years.
We should be ready to answer several questions from our children, why do we choose to be permanently second class citizen.
Tinubu and Peter Obi are only candidates deserve our votes.
Re: Pdp National Chairman, Senator Iyorcha Ayu Must Resign Immediately. by highchief1: 6:16am On Sep 09, 2022
dollarGandu:
This is what people like Wike are trying to make you believe. He is fighting for relevance after losing both presidential and vice presidential tickets.
this is why I said Peter obi will not win.Nigeria is a difficult place.the citizens were born to suffer.somebody is fighting for south u ppl are attacking him.wike has seen it all from local govt chairman to minister to Gov.If wike wants to be selfish he will settle with atiku and I bet you,he will be the biggest fish in that team.he has made name,the money he will also bring for the campaign no gov can afford to.he will just go ahead and negotiate positions for his men and that’s it.but he’s not doing this,he is fighting and we are attacking him.how can a man of 75yts say something and can’t do it.it’s atiku that said Ayu must go what’s the problem now?at party level u don’t want to do what u have said how do u lead the country then?
Re: Pdp National Chairman, Senator Iyorcha Ayu Must Resign Immediately. by highchief1: 6:18am On Sep 09, 2022
AsabaPropertyAg:
All pdp Governors should ask him to resign with one voice, I am suspecting pdp southern Governors are negotiating something from Atiku and Ayu for their selfish interest that is why they are not speaking up like Chief Bode George.

u r not suspecting o it is how u just said it.Okowa and Obaseki is really selling out the entire south.
Re: Pdp National Chairman, Senator Iyorcha Ayu Must Resign Immediately. by highchief1: 6:26am On Sep 09, 2022
AtikuOkowa:
Ayu would not resign.

If Ayu resign this would enbolden Wike so let him do his worst.

For your imformation,Ayu does not refuse to resign he just is asked not to.

PDP needs and why woul he resign because of Wike?
Ayu has the intention only that his resigning would enbolden Wike.
na small pikin Dey worry u.no sense in what u just said.u don’t comment on a public matter this way sir.Ayu personally said he will leave if presintial candidate emerges from the north.nobody forced him to say that,no2 atiku I’m wike house told wike that Ayu must go since he has won and that wike should pls work with him.that was after the primaries.no3 both atiku Ayu tambuwal Saraki dino and co were the ones that destroyed pdp in 2015 be joining apc.you children forget so fast.when they left pdp ppl stood and supported the party.It is morally wrong for old men to say thgs and can’t keep to it.a normal mans word is his bond.when they need vote they come to south,when they want power they take it to north.it is because of irrational ppl like u that Nigeria is suffering today.i see ur moniker u r really a foolish boy.mind u I have benefitted from Okowa more than u but I can’t be mute on moral issues I wasn’t raised that way.Nigerians are watching,a man that cannot unify a party wants to unify Nigeria.the election will be keenly contested so saying they shouldn’t take wike seriously is playing with fire.i can tell u that amaechi was one of the biggest problems Jonathan had in 2015.na small sheet Dey spoil nyash

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adewole Adebayo: SDP Is The Most Consistent Party In Nigeria / 2023 Election: Oyebanji Urges Electorate To Be Peaceful / Tinubu: Fresh Protest Calling For Annulment Of Presidential Election Hits Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.