Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,511 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Obidient Mega Rally In Owerri Today (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Mega Rally In Owerri Today (photos) (2916 Views)

Fundraiser For The Akwa-ibom Obidient Mega March For Peter Obi. / Breaking! Peter Obi Hugged Two Young Lady In Owerri Today - Pics / Tinubu's Brother On Entourage Of Atiku's Campaign Visit To Owerri Today: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Obidient Mega Rally In Owerri Today (photos) by Gourdoinc(m): 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2022
Social media.....they said. Una go smell una yansh. This is genesis, by the time we get to revelation, all of una must obidient.

1 Like

Re: Obidient Mega Rally In Owerri Today (photos) by floret23(f): 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
post=115882870:
UPDATE Imo state
This is more than a movement... Come live from Owerri the imo state capital

#imo1millionmanmarch
#peterobiforpresident2023

Watch the video through this link
https://fb.watch/f0v-RzCk4_/
Lalasticlala
Oweri girls are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Obidient Mega Rally In Owerri Today (photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
Omoslim26:
grin grin Ala Owerri m, ala mara mma na-eziokwu,Ala Chukwu Olisa goziri agozi grin
We are fully Obidient 100%.

should I bring out your old post or you have been baptized and reborn by me?
Re: Obidient Mega Rally In Owerri Today (photos) by floret23(f): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Tinubu urchins will be in sever pains right now!
grin
I'll urge peter Obi to start preparing his inugration speech now. No doubt, he is the next president of Nigeria
PandoraObi Omenka grin

You guys must not change moniker o. We are here to frustrate life out of you.
Re: Obidient Mega Rally In Owerri Today (photos) by JoeNL22(m): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
post=115882870:
UPDATE Imo state
This is more than a movement... Come live from Owerri the imo state capital

#imo1millionmanmarch
#peterobiforpresident2023

Watch the video through this link
https://fb.watch/f0v-RzCk4_/
Lalasticlala
Nigeira must be great again
#VoteOBIDIENTLY

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Mega Rally In Owerri Today (photos) by GoooodHardDick: 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
floret23:
PandoraObi Omenka grin

You guys must not change moniker o. We are here to frustrate life out of you.

They can't help but to Love PO, they all know he is the best man for the job.

From Edo State, we're fully OBIDIENT to the mission

1 Like

Re: Obidient Mega Rally In Owerri Today (photos) by floret23(f): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

They can't help but to Love PO, they all know he is the best man for the job.

From Edo State, we're fully OBIDIENT to the mission
I am from Osun State, we are 50% obedient for now. The remaining 50% would be shared by other candidates.
Re: Obidient Mega Rally In Owerri Today (photos) by JoeNL22(m): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
floret23:
Oweri girls are beautiful.
Yes ooo.....as a yoruba man I like to see better tin! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obidient Mega Rally In Owerri Today (photos) by JoeNL22(m): 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
floret23:
I am from Osun State, we are 50% obedient for now. The remaining 50% would be shared by other candidates.
Beautiful......more will join has the campaign starts next month.
#SpreadTheWord.
#VoteOBIDIENTLY

1 Like

Re: Obidient Mega Rally In Owerri Today (photos) by floret23(f): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
JoeNL22:

Beautiful......more will join has the campaign starts next month
I hope so.

1 Like

Re: Obidient Mega Rally In Owerri Today (photos) by IgOga(m): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
This crowd will not win an LGA election....but it's good they are allowed to freely campaign for their candidate

1 Like

Re: Obidient Mega Rally In Owerri Today (photos) by JoeNL22(m): 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
floret23:
I hope so.
They would....don't worry....just continue to campaign in anyway you can.....either offline or online.
Nigeria must be great again.
Remain obedient and Yus-ful
#VoteOBIDIENTLY

1 Like

Re: Obidient Mega Rally In Owerri Today (photos) by Danisaint112(m): 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
wallarwallar:
Dis is carnival and all dis guys are enjoying the weekend and some are looking for easy hook up. Half of dis crowd won't hv d energy to go out and vote on election day

Bad energy stay far away. The youths are wiser now.
Re: Obidient Mega Rally In Owerri Today (photos) by GoooodHardDick: 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
floret23:

Over here in Edo State, PDP and APC are not even sure of getting 2%. Edo State is highly OBIDIENT to the core! Even our governor is Obidient and he urges the youths in Edo State to do likewise! We're 100% obidient here!!!

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Mega Rally In Owerri Today (photos) by JoeNL22(m): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
IgOga:
This crowd will not win an LGA election....but it's good they are allowed to freely campaign for their candidate
Stop making noise!.....go and do your own campaign.
#Don'tBeStupid
#VoteOBIDIENTLy

Re: Obidient Mega Rally In Owerri Today (photos) by GoooodHardDick: 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
IgOga:

This thread is for the OBIDIENT Nigerians and not for urchins!!

However wailing is allowed, so keep wailing while obi keeps winning!

I'll urge you to Join us the youth and the OBIDIENT family so together we can rescue this country from those old ancestors! Vote labour party vote peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Obidient Mega Rally In Owerri Today (photos) by 07kjb: 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
IgOga:

I'm happy you are now consoling your self

This is still morning
Re: Obidient Mega Rally In Owerri Today (photos) by femicyrus(m): 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
See the youths supporting Peter obi? We're the structure!

I'll urge peter Obi to start preparing his inugration speech now. No doubt, he is the next president of Nigeria
Haba
He should have sent his ministerial list to national assembly for confirmation by now
Re: Obidient Mega Rally In Owerri Today (photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2022
IgOga:
if this particular millions of people could come out today for peter obi upon heavy security camp down on them IMo will give Peter obi nothing less than 2/3 million vote i kid you not undecided just be watching
Re: Obidient Mega Rally In Owerri Today (photos) by Obakoolex(m): 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2022
Tinubu did not call masses to meet him at Abeokuta while visiting OBJ yet the crowd is 3 times of what am seeing up here, and this is Owerri o, Eastern state.
Are you thinking what am thinking grin

1 Like

Re: Obidient Mega Rally In Owerri Today (photos) by Naajjii: 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2022
God1000:
This is massive, the love for Obi is real

Young Nigerians will decide who becomes our president next year
Young Igbos not young Nigerians.
Re: Obidient Mega Rally In Owerri Today (photos) by agadez007(m): 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
Naajjii:

Young Igbos not young Nigerians.
When they come out to vote that day,come and stop them,and see if you won’t be giving the demola treatment

It’s not hard to spot tinubu urchins

Re: Obidient Mega Rally In Owerri Today (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
Obakoolex:
Tinubu did not call masses to meet him at Abeokuta while visiting OBJ yet the crowd is 3 times of what am seeing up here, and this is Owerri o, Eastern state.
Are you thinking what am thinking grin
Ogun governor and APC stakeholders mobilised for Tinubu, it was well planned, you guys should stop deceiving yourselves

1 Like

Re: Obidient Mega Rally In Owerri Today (photos) by OKKO(m): 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
The incoming president of Nigeria.
Re: Obidient Mega Rally In Owerri Today (photos) by Mynd44: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2022

(1) (2)

Orji Kalu Reacts As Tinubu’s Allegedly Denied US Visa / If You Are In Support Of This Picture Say Aye, Against Say Nay / United States Court Confused As Atiku Lawyers Unleashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.