Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Ready To Sponsor Tech Innovation - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Ready To Sponsor Tech Innovation (631 Views)

Tech Innovation: Mobile Application Development That Have Redefined Business / Abdulhakim Bashir Wins Startup Innovation Competition In UAE, Gets $10k Prize / Apply For Union Bank Campus Innovation Challange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ready To Sponsor Tech Innovation by mesonet: 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hi Young Techs,

I am will to work with and sponsor any tech guy with innovative idea or product.

Kindly mention what you are working on
Re: Ready To Sponsor Tech Innovation by devdev: 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
mesonet:
Hi Young Techs,

I am will to work with and sponsor any tech guy with innovative idea or product.

In a form of grant? Or you will want a share of the product
Re: Ready To Sponsor Tech Innovation by mesonet: 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2022
devdev:

In a form of grant? Or you will want a share of the product

Not a grant, equity
Re: Ready To Sponsor Tech Innovation by mesonet: 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2022
It's not a free sponsorship, it will be a partnership.
Re: Ready To Sponsor Tech Innovation by ChocolateWine(f): 9:11am On Aug 21, 2022
mesonet:
Hi Young Techs,

What of us who are not comfortable to type what we're working in a public forum?
Re: Ready To Sponsor Tech Innovation by thebiolaopa(m): 1:09am On Aug 22, 2022
mesonet:
Hi Young Techs,

Currently working on a live feed LiveScore like website for pundits, where they can easily check their predictions without having to make a search within pages while trying to search for their options. The website would still be providing a normal LiveScore result, that would just be an advanced tool for pundits and bet enthusiast.
Re: Ready To Sponsor Tech Innovation by mesonet: 11:03am On Aug 22, 2022
thebiolaopa:

Currently working on a live feed LiveScore like website for pundits, where they can easily check their predictions without having to make a search within pages while trying to search for their options. The website would still be providing a normal LiveScore result, that would just be an advanced tool for pundits and bet enthusiast.

Contact me info@melameso.com
Re: Ready To Sponsor Tech Innovation by mesonet: 11:04am On Aug 22, 2022
ChocolateWine:

What of us who are not comfortable to type what we're working in a public forum?
Please contact me on info@melameso.com
Re: Ready To Sponsor Tech Innovation by youngpresidooo: 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
mesonet:
Hi Young Techs,

currently done with a food ordering app, and looking forward for a sponsor to launch.
You can contact me on 09036444724
Re: Ready To Sponsor Tech Innovation by ChocolateWine(f): 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
mesonet:

Please contact me on info@melameso.com

email address not working
Re: Ready To Sponsor Tech Innovation by mesonet: 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
ChocolateWine:

email address not working

Sorry, my bad admin@melameso.com
Re: Ready To Sponsor Tech Innovation by mesonet: 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
youngpresidooo:
currently done with a food ordering app, and looking forward for a sponsor to launch.
You can contact me on 09036444724

admin@melameso.com kindly email me
Re: Ready To Sponsor Tech Innovation by swoopiness(m): 11:32am On Aug 24, 2022
i have a health related product and a web3 solution for people in crypto

(1) (Reply)

My Web Diary (mern App) / Chat GPT Article On Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Urgent App Development Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.