Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,976 members, 7,852,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

Convoy Of Governor's Wife Attacked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Convoy Of Governor's Wife Attacked (450 Views)

Fani Kayode: My Ex-Wife Attacked Me With 2 Knives, Files Counter-Affidavit / APC Chairman's Wife Attacked As Thugs Hijack Electoral Materials In Edo [PICS] / Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convoy Of Governor's Wife Attacked by Frivichi: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
Convoy of wife of Osun State governor, Mrs Kafayat Oyetola, was reportedly attacked by suspected hoodlums Friday evening.

Though information about the incident was still sketchy as of the time of filing this report, sources in Owode, Ede, where the incident occurred said the convoy of Mrs Oyetola was heading to Osogbo and was around Owode market when intermittent gunshots were heard around 8:pm on Friday.

A resident of the area, who preferred to be simply identified as Alayande, told our correspondent on Saturday that a truck had created obstruction of traffic when the convoy arrived Owode market junction.

“It was while trying to make the truck driver to move that altercation ensued between security men attached to the convoy.

“I heard several gunshots where I stood near the junction. It was dark but there was altercation between security men and some people suspected to be hoodlums,” he said.

Osun police command spokesperson, Yemisi Opalola, has not responded to text message sent to her on the matter as of the time of filing this report.

But Information Officer to the office of the First Lady, Oluwatunmise Iluyomade, said the convoy was attacked.

She said “No life was lost in the incident. Some security personnel attached to the convoy sustained various degrees of injuries.”
Re: Convoy Of Governor's Wife Attacked by johnyace(m): 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2022
embarassed
Re: Convoy Of Governor's Wife Attacked by santopelele(m): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
who she epp?
Re: Convoy Of Governor's Wife Attacked by santopelele(m): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
And so, who she epp?

(1) (Reply)

See Hilarious Picture Of 'gun' Recovered By Police From Terrorists In Katsina / Funke Akindele Almost Goes Into A Trance While Dancing In Church (Photos, Video) / Please Who Is The Founder Mc Olumo Group Of Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.