Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th September 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th September 2022 (73615 Views)

Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 2nd December 2021 / Liverpool vs Arsenal - 3- 1 On 28th September 2020 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal - (3 - 0) On 17th June 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th September 2022 by kwametut: 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
SOUTH AFRICA IS BETTER THAN NIGERIA IN EVERYTHING LIVE WITH THAT NEGROES!!!!!

IN EDUCATION YOU'RE NOTHING!!!!!!!! Especially your MUSLIM FOOLS!!!!!!

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th September 2022 by kwametut: 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
SA IS HATED BY JEALOUS DARK SMELLY CLASSLESS ZOOGERIANS FOR BEING THE BEST COUNTRY IN AFRICA WITH THE "FIRST WORLD INFRASTRUCTURE". On Youtube BILLIONS of people around the WORLD are always shocked by the HIGH LEVEL OF JEALOUSY thats displayed by 149m Nigerians who have internet access. THEY GET CHEST PAINS WHEN THEY SEE SOUTH AFRICAN SUCCESSES. FROM ENTERTAINMENT TO POLITICS WE TOWER OVER YOU DARK BREEDS!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin In MILITARY WE CAN FVCK U UP AND INTRODUCE THE ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE AGAIN.

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th September 2022 by kwametut: 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
SOUTH AFRICA IS BETTER THAN ZOOGERIA IN EVERYTHING FROM GRAMMY AWARDS WINS TO MILITARY.

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th September 2022 by kwametut: 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mChypFGallw

nigerians live with the FACT that the DANGOTE GROUP is a NOBODY in AFRICA. RICHEST COMPANIES ARE DOMINATED BY S.A. FACT!!!!!!

SOUTH AFRICA IS BETTER THAN nigeria. nigerian YOUTH LIVE WITH THAT FACT ALL YOURE GOOD AT IS TRIBALISM, RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY AND OTHER EVIL DEEDS.

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th September 2022 by kwametut: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-lnPhFv5dg

Shitty Dangote knows hes a BABY!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin Product of rape between the northern nigerian negress and her arab master.

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th September 2022 by kwametut: 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
cool shocked go to youtube and spit SA hatred DARK STUPID NEGROES of zoogeria. Your LIFE is sh8t!!!!!!

the more they HATE SOUTH AFRICA the more SOUTH AFRICANS become better than them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SOUTH AFRICA IS BIGGER AND BETTER. Your cities by SA standards are TOWNSHIPS!!!!!!! nigeria has only 2 cities Lagos and Abuja that partially meet SA standards. the rest are BUSHESSSSS. Same can be said about your BUSH VARSITIES!!!!!!

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th September 2022 by Naajjii: 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
xynerise:
Arsenal defense is not strong enough. They are yet to meet high scoring teams. We just show them they are not as good as they claim
You must be joking thinking this Man Utd team is good. It seems you didn't watch the game. Man U had no option than to back to defend. Arsenal lost due to over confidence not due to any spectacular thing about Man U. The frenzy the excitement this victory generated across the globe tells much about Arsenal.
And again the referee and the Var helped Man U. You think this Arsenal ream is that of 3 years back.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th September 2022 by Naajjii: 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
kwametut:
SOUTH AFRICA IS BETTER THAN NIGERIA IN EVERYTHING LIVE WITH THAT NEGROES!!!!!

IN EDUCATION YOU'RE NOTHING!!!!!!!! Especially your MUSLIM FOOLS!!!!!!
Mr man South Africa is better than us we agree, but you didn't notice that nobody cares about all you have been posting. Is it not good for you to get out of here.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th September 2022 by saintkeppy(m): 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
Snapchat:

You dey craze. Na me be boy?

I ain't crazy, your post speaks volume, So childish. now get my message, when the chips are down, we will know which club is superior between Man Utd & Assnal, as far as this season is concerned. cool
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th September 2022 by saintkeppy(m): 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
kwametut:
cool shocked go to youtube and spit SA hatred DARK STUPID NEGROES of zoogeria. Your LIFE is sh8t!!!!!!

the more they HATE SOUTH AFRICA the more SOUTH AFRICANS become better than them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SOUTH AFRICA IS BIGGER AND BETTER. Your cities by SA standards are TOWNSHIPS!!!!!!! nigeria has only 2 cities Lagos and Abuja that partially meet SA standards. the rest are BUSHESSSSS. Same can be said about your BUSH VARSITIES!!!!!!

So Kaduna, Enugu&Port Harcourt City where I reside are bushes, you must be a very foolishboy! Aswear down!
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th September 2022 by xynerise: 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
Naajjii:

You must be joking thinking this Man Utd team is good. It seems you didn't watch the game. Man U had no option than to back to defend. Arsenal lost due to over confidence not due to any spectacular thing about Man U. The frenzy the excitement this victory generated across the globe tells much about Arsenal.
And again the referee and the Var helped Man U. You think this Arsenal ream is that of 3 years back.

Pls, tell us how VAR and Ref helped Man united without being sentimental
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th September 2022 by Chaos14temp: 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
EmiDon11:
Bro shey your school don resume
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th September 2022 by McStoic(m): 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
slawomir:

Damnnn niggar

They will never understand

And the funny thing is that they epl is so smart in arranging it...

Even me am trying to see if I can catch them

I tried yesterday...
And today I know epl can not allow man u to lose..

Woow. Smart moves there. How do you punt you games? Especially the draws? Quite interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th September 2022 by wehdone(m): 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
beekyynd:

My nipples are sacred abeg.

Next time, don't bet with a sacred entity. We forgive you for this one. Go and sin no more tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 / Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.