Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,368 members, 7,836,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? (27142 Views)

Orange Group Management Trainee Program / Orange Group Management Trainee Salary Scheme / Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? by chinae(m): 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
Are you dropping the staff or the job?
Re: Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? by adioolayi(m): 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
OtubuAKS:
Good evening house.

Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group?

You dey talk Bank...you come add Contract join am grin grin..

You better have a good career path with Orange group..except your degree is related to banking..if not ..leave asap
Re: Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? by bonnyhope: 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
Provide the renumeration and the working conditions for both, then one can really contribute reasonably
Re: Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? by ezenwaforj: 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
OtubuAKS:
Good evening house.

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.SAY NO TO CONTRACT JOB IN BANKING
Re: Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? by InvertedHammer: 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
OtubuAKS:
Good evening house.

/
Why not save up from your FB contract job and start up something since contract jobs are temporary?

/
Re: Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? by kkboy(m): 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
Flea from anything contract staff, if you are planning for a career job.
Re: Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
OtubuAKS:
Good evening house.

Is it Orange ...the telecoms group?

Seems so, if it is, you may consider joining them .
Re: Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? by KingGeorge5(m): 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
Queenmark:

As a contract staff of a bank in Nigeria you have no growth.

You better tell them...As a contract staff no promotion,you remain in your position till the day they are tired of you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? by richardo20: 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
Tell us the pay so we can advise you, stop giving us unnecessary headache

2 Likes

Re: Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? by Ugmama(m): 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2022
OtubuAKS:
Good evening house.

What's the pay both ways!
Re: Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? by Rebirth212: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
To get a job in country is very difficult...... But here is somebody seeking for opinion to choose between two jobs ....

I'm here I haven't gone any job yet.......

Oluwa abeg shine ur light upon ur boy and other Nairalander in need of job....

2 Likes

Re: Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? by Addme: 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
Myfavourite:
Your terrible job is the dream of every unemployed.

Your house is the dream of every homeless.

Your smile is the dream of every depressed.

Your health is the dream of every ill.

Don't let difficult times make you forget your blessings.
Very Deep
Re: Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? by olisefom: 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
Provided the orange group job is not contracted too.
Re: Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? by ddjay: 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
OtubuAKS:
Good evening house.

3 questions for better understanding
1. Is the orange group job a contract job.
2. Which one has more pay.
3. Which is more secured
Re: Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? by baresi(m): 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
OtubuAKS:
Good evening house.

My dear run!!! If your feet can move fast run from that bombastic FBN contract job. You will get stuck with no career growth and almost zero salary upgrade for plenty plenty years .
Re: Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? by thatigboman1: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
Yankiss:
This question is only you that can answer it better. Apply for leave from firstbank and work briefly in Orange groups to be able to compare. Is the Orange group job a permanent employment? Is the remuneration better? What is career growth like there? If you remain at Firstbank, is there any chance you could be staffed? Is the remuneration today better? What is your career plan like and which of the two jobs fits better? What is the market growth potential of both jobs? When u answer these questions convincingly, you would easily choose. Good luck.
orange group will request his letter of resignation from his former employment, else he will working in 2 places at the same time

1 Like

Re: Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? by advanceDNA: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
Brunicekid:
What's the renumeration in both companies, and which one of them is good for your career growth in a considerable number of years to come?

remuneration...
Re: Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? by MatrixCircle: 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
YES
Re: Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? by KingOfTheDamned: 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
abumeinben:

You're getting a job with Orange Group...you still dey talk of first bank.

No mind am
Re: Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? by Useku(m): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
If you are tough join orange
Re: Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? by placeofallure(f): 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
majatech:
I once went there thinking their name will match their renumeration, alas, I was wrong, big name small pay. Compared to their mate,the difference is very clear

"I went there..." Where biko?
Re: Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
Take the FirstBank Job if you are below 35, have a BSC, maybe an HND too (I don't know if they still hold that dichotomy between both degrees) and with good grades. You have a leverage and huge chance of being staffed years into your job. I think they do periodical conversion exams for contractual staff. Take your studies seriously and make sure you ace the exams if you are lucky to be selected. On your way to being a core staff if fortune smiles at you.

I don't know anything about the latter. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? by Ajofiapero(m): 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
It's better to work for World Bank than hawk orange for Group of orange sellers. You best apply for another jamb and study Medicine.

I smoke my Star Radler in peace. � sad
Re: Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? by pocohantas(f): 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
People telling you to leave FBN, know nothing about Orange Group, the makers of Delta soap.

But you can try it and see.

There are full-time roles that are worse than banking contract jobs. Many Nigerians are in one, but their mouth is the sharpest when any topic on banks comes up.

Go to Google and search Orange Group + Nairaland. Enjoy yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? by Chibaby87(f): 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
Pls I need work, pls connect me
Re: Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? by Sewa90(f): 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2022
ORANGE GROUP is a no no pls,FBN is better

2 Likes

Re: Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? by Alawode01(m): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
Go for certainty, leave uncertain.
Re: Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? by Alajiki(m): 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
optimistD:
Hope you are aware that First bank will drop you after 7 years with nothing to show for those years. So take your decision wisely.

That's a lie. Not in all cases. How about those converted to core staff?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Several Job Vacancies At Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc / Access Bank Aptitude Test / After 2years Of NYSC,I Got A Job Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.