Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Which Virtual Dollar Card Is The Most Reliable And Has The Lowest Exchange Rate? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Virtual Dollar Card Is The Most Reliable And Has The Lowest Exchange Rate? (1890 Views)

"Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" / Best Virtual Dollar Cards In Nigeria / Flutterwave Shuts Down Virtual Dollar Card Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Virtual Dollar Card Is The Most Reliable And Has The Lowest Exchange Rate? by megaxart(m): 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hello everyone so I'm in need of a Virtual dollar card to make purchases on AliExpress and so far I've set up a chipper account and discovered that their rate is about N710/$1 and I'd just like to know if there are any better and/or cheaper options out there.
Re: Which Virtual Dollar Card Is The Most Reliable And Has The Lowest Exchange Rate? by ezeknov(m): 11:53pm On Aug 20, 2022
Why didn't you use your bank dollar card?
Re: Which Virtual Dollar Card Is The Most Reliable And Has The Lowest Exchange Rate? by megaxart(m): 12:22am On Aug 21, 2022
ezeknov:
Why didn't you use your bank dollar card?

I'm yet to upgrade it since I'll need a regulatory ID for that (which I'll be getting next month).
Re: Which Virtual Dollar Card Is The Most Reliable And Has The Lowest Exchange Rate? by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 21, 2022
megaxart:
Hello everyone so I'm in need of a Virtual dollar card to make purchases on AliExpress and so far I've set up a chipper account and discovered that their rate is about N710/$1 and I'd just like to know if there are any better and/or cheaper options out there.
I can help you make purchases using my Payoneer card at 560/$

1 Like

Re: Which Virtual Dollar Card Is The Most Reliable And Has The Lowest Exchange Rate? by Dscientist: 6:20am On Aug 21, 2022
Watching
Re: Which Virtual Dollar Card Is The Most Reliable And Has The Lowest Exchange Rate? by Onyeka90210(m): 6:55am On Aug 21, 2022
Gretcodez:

If you can link your Payoneer card to PayPal and send to another PayPal as GNS, whatsapp me (whatsapp link in signature)
Re: Which Virtual Dollar Card Is The Most Reliable And Has The Lowest Exchange Rate? by odiinsgrace(m): 7:01am On Aug 21, 2022
Actively buying PayPal GNS/FNF���
PAYONEER FUNDS���
Fiverr/UPWORK BALANCE���
Rate is amazing and our payment is swift
Don't give in to poor rate�
Contact me on 07062461870
God bless you as you bring deal ��
Re: Which Virtual Dollar Card Is The Most Reliable And Has The Lowest Exchange Rate? by Zidoh(m): 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
Good day all we are open and buying daily.....

∆PAYONEER

∆SKRILL

∆NETELLER

∆ETHERIUM , USDT

∆PAYPAL

∆MOVO

∆TRANSFERWISE

WE ARE FAST , RELIABLE AND SWIFTLY DELIVER
Re: Which Virtual Dollar Card Is The Most Reliable And Has The Lowest Exchange Rate? by cybertyrant(m): 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
Barter by flutterwave was 613naira to dollar before they went into coma, so sad

1 Like

Re: Which Virtual Dollar Card Is The Most Reliable And Has The Lowest Exchange Rate? by Akanoaaa(m): 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
Gretcodez:

Please, how do someone fund payoneer using naira?
Re: Which Virtual Dollar Card Is The Most Reliable And Has The Lowest Exchange Rate? by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 23, 2022
Akanoaaa:

Please, how do someone fund payoneer using naira?
you can buy from trusted freelancers who have payoneer funds , I have some ,you can drop your WhatsApp contact should you be intrested
Re: Which Virtual Dollar Card Is The Most Reliable And Has The Lowest Exchange Rate? by Emmanuel1702(m): 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2022

Kon help me oh

(1) (Reply)

Making Purchases On Best Buy With Nigerian Mastercard, Is It Possible / Christain Friendly Brands/companies / Cheapest Bulksms Gateway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.