Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Metrotop Bandit Commander Set To Marry Young Victim Of Abuja-kaduna Train Attack - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Metrotop Bandit Commander Set To Marry Young Victim Of Abuja-kaduna Train Attack (500 Views)

Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) / Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack / Woman Still Strapped To Her Seat Hit By Bullets In Kaduna Train Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Metrotop Bandit Commander Set To Marry Young Victim Of Abuja-kaduna Train Attack by Toneypen247(m): 1:31am On Aug 21, 2022
A top commander of bandits who abducted passengers from the Kaduna-Abuja train on the 28th of March, 2022, is planning to marry one of the victims, 21-year-old Azurfa Lois John.

The Publisher of Desert Herald, who is also the negotiator of victims held hostage, Tukur Mamu, made the revelation in a statement he issued on Friday.

He alerted the federal government and the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN)) to take urgent action to ensure the release of the youngest victim of the train attack as was done in the case of Leah Sharibu.

According to Tukur Mamu, “This is to alert the federal government and especially the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) that I can confirm through credible information at my disposal that if urgent action is not taken to immediately secure the release of the youngest victim of the train attack, a 21-year-old Azurfa Lois John, the abductors as they have done in the case of Leah Sharibu are planning to marry her any moment from now.”

He added, “One of the top commanders is said to be in love with her.”

He warned that the information be treated with the urgency it deserves saying the development will not only unsettle the victim but her immediate family, loved ones and the entire country. “It is necessary to do so to avoid the repeat of Leah Sharibu’s case,” he warned.

The negotiator advised CAN, in particular, not to politicize the issue or reduce it to mere press releases as has seen in the past but to work closely with relevant authorities to engage the abductors on her case as soon as possible before it is late.

“I pray that in view of the uncertainties which is becoming alarming, the federal government will also act very fast to ensure the release of all the remaining victims,” he advised.

“It is necessary to do so to avoid the repeat of Leah Sharibu’s case,” he warned.

The negotiator advised CAN, in particular, not to politicize the issue or reduce it to mere press releases as has seen in the past but to work closely with relevant authorities to engage the abductors on her case as soon as possible before it is late.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/20/top-bandit-commander-set-to-marry-young-victim-of-abuja-kaduna-train-attack-negotiator/

Re: Metrotop Bandit Commander Set To Marry Young Victim Of Abuja-kaduna Train Attack by Toneypen247(m): 1:31am On Aug 21, 2022
This is very bad. cry
Re: Metrotop Bandit Commander Set To Marry Young Victim Of Abuja-kaduna Train Attack by drsteroid(m): 2:39am On Aug 21, 2022
This is grossly inhumane
Re: Metrotop Bandit Commander Set To Marry Young Victim Of Abuja-kaduna Train Attack by greatbuc(m): 4:32am On Aug 21, 2022
Their Poorn god endorsed it now.. shitty Holiness drenched in the blood of fellow human beings. You can't be a true faithful without behaving like this rabbid rapisssts.. their keyboard muhideens have prepared Vaseline to self-service off this fantasy news.

1 Like

Re: Metrotop Bandit Commander Set To Marry Young Victim Of Abuja-kaduna Train Attack by UselessBuharist: 5:35am On Aug 21, 2022
Somebody should talk to Buhari in the language he understands. CAN should act before it’s too late, Reno Omokri do something now don’t go and start printing T-Shirt and doing song when it’s too late

1 Like

Re: Metrotop Bandit Commander Set To Marry Young Victim Of Abuja-kaduna Train Attack by Freelane33(m): 8:08am On Aug 21, 2022
Trimulised

(1) (Reply)

I Kidnapped My Husband Because He Denies Me Sex- A Lady Narrates / Suspected Ritualists Behead Ondo Director, Police Recover Corpse / I Was Robbed At Gun Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.