Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

How To Get Started With Copywriting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get Started With Copywriting (269 Views)

Trusted Online Hustle I Started With #5,000 That Pays Me Well. Photo Attached. / How To Get Started With Remotask / See Ways On How To Earn In Dollars With Copywriting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Started With Copywriting by Joseph1505(m): 1:50am On Aug 21, 2022
The single best way to learn copy is to … write copy!

Seriously - no more books on copywriting. No more Youtube videos. No more wondering ‘how to improve my copywriting skills’.

No more waiting for the right time, because it’ll never come.

The time is NOW.

You need to get on Indeed, Get Copywriting Jobs, or one of the other million job boards and land a client - FAST.

And you can do it fast, whether you have a portfolio or not.

I did it.

I got my first client in the health niche on a job board with a crappy portfolio sample I dreamed up.

In my job proposal I told the client all about my experience with health products, how I knew the industry like the back of my hand (I didn’t) and how I could get her killer results.

She hired me instantly without asking for a portfolio.

And from that experience - essentially writing email copy and landing pages - I learned more about copywriting in 1 month than I had in 6 months of studying books and courses.

So just get out there and start writing. Go get a client now.

Also, if you really want to spice things up, keep studying successful advertising. Get on the lists of Agora, Newsmax Health, and the Motley Fool and study their ads.

You’ll learn a lot from them.

Now go kill it!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Production Operatives / Freelance Marketers Needed In Lekki Lagos / Job Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.