Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

A Scammer That Should Never Get Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Scammer That Should Never Get Help (1131 Views)

How I Scammed One Scammer That Wanted To Scam My In-laws / (wise Up)look At The Scammer That Wanted To Scam Me But I Was...{pics} / Beware Of Suleiman Abiodun Daud, Online Scammer That Sells Shoes (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Scammer That Should Never Get Help by nairadatti: 8:05am On Aug 21, 2022
Please I want to note and let the world know that the account details of the name and the account number attached to this thread is that of a scammer ,they posed to be legit hookup channel for relationships, but all they do is rip your money for connection and end up blocking you ,in any way her name comes up for assistance, please do not assist nor render help to her ,she's a thief and must be not be associated with

Her name is Victoria Edet Inyang with a Kuda Bank account 2037485803. All international embassies should take note, EFCC take note as well .
Re: A Scammer That Should Never Get Help by BigCowHornn: 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
nairadatti:
Please I want to note and let the world know that the account details of the name and the account number attached to this thread is that of a scammer ,they posed to be legit hookup channel for relationships, but all they do is rip your money for connection and end up blocking you ,in any way her name comes up for assistance, please do not assist nor render help to her ,she's a thief and must be not be associated with

Her name is Victoria Edet Inyang with a Kuda Bank account 2037485803. All international embassies should take note, EFCC take note as well .

You must be very young and ignorant to be tagging EFCC and embassies like that

Highest the girl go scam you na 2k or 5k. The Efcc won't answer you unless it is over 100k
And that's why many petty scammer get away with it.

What everyone forgets is that scamming 100 people of 2k each is 200k.
It's big business and that's why it's booming on all social media platforms

Hookup group, sex video group.. get added....
Na scam. They abound in the romance and dating section

Edit your post and add her phone number so anyone who goggles it will see scam attached.
It's the best you can do

1 Like

Re: A Scammer That Should Never Get Help by nairadatti: 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Highest the girl go scam you na 2k or 5k. The Efcc won't answer you unless it is over 100k

Edit your post and add her phone number so anyone who goggles it will see scam attached.
It's the best you can do

I don't have her number because it was telegram ,but this should do since she will one day google her name and I won't edit this ,I will not log in this account again
Re: A Scammer That Should Never Get Help by Johnnyboy6757(m): 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
BigCowHornn:

It's the best you can do

u just concluded without even asking the op how much was involved, do think if it was 2k like u assumed, dis op will be here??
Re: A Scammer That Should Never Get Help by BigCowHornn: 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
Johnnyboy6757:
u just concluded without even asking the op how much was involved, do think if it was 2k like u assumed, dis op will be here??

The op is very young. Every kobo day pain hem at that stage. You no see as e tag all the embassies in the world. Wetin embassy wan take scammer Do?

Besides 2k is highest fee charged for addition to these groups. There are those taking just 1k sef.

Some will tell you 5k for vip treatment

Them plenty over in dating and meet up zone.. even sexuality and romance.
Re: A Scammer That Should Never Get Help by nairadatti: 8:02am On Aug 22, 2022
BigCowHornn:

The op is very young. Every kobo day pain hem at that stage. You no see as e tag all the embassies in the world. Wetin embassy wan take scammer Do?

Besides 2k is highest fee charged for addition to this groups

Some will tell you 5k for vip treatment

Them plenty over in dating back and meet up zone.
very young but you can't birth me ,una too funny to dey claim to know person age without actually knowing it �
Re: A Scammer That Should Never Get Help by BigCowHornn: 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
nairadatti:
very young but you can't birth me ,una too funny to dey claim to know person age without actually knowing it �

In life it is best to keep one's mouth shut because by the way you talk or write people can guess your age and level of experience.

Bye!
Re: A Scammer That Should Never Get Help by nairadatti: 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
BigCowHornn:

In life it is best to keep one's mouth shut because by the way you talk or write people can guess your age and level of experience.

Bye!
old man ,you still sound like an amazing teenager ,I no force you come my thread o
Re: A Scammer That Should Never Get Help by BigCowHornn: 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
nairadatti:
old man ,you still sound like an amazing teenager ,I no force you come my thread o

Ahh, I see you now know how wrong you were by saying I can't birth you

Well, let me help you tag all the embassies in the world properly. Who know, they may have a Nairaland handle I don't know of grin

#AllTheEmbassiesInTheWorld

News flash... you don't have to be old to have experence. Just read and listen a lot even if you don't travel or mix with the right people

Cheers!

Re: A Scammer That Should Never Get Help by Explorerx(m): 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
nairadatti:
Mumu

1 Like

Re: A Scammer That Should Never Get Help by nairadatti: 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Ahh, I see you now know how wrong you were by saying I can't birth you

Well, let me help you tag all the embassies in the world properly. Who know, they may have a Nairaland handle I don't know of grin

#AllTheEmbassiesInTheWorld

News flash... you don't have to be old to have experence. Just read and listen a lot even if you don't travel or mix with the right people

Cheers!

I sure say na you be the scammer ,no worry ,hand go touch you
Re: A Scammer That Should Never Get Help by nairadatti: 9:16am On Aug 24, 2022
Explorerx:

Mumu
your daddy
Re: A Scammer That Should Never Get Help by Explorerx(m): 11:22am On Aug 24, 2022
nairadatti:
your daddy
Mumu
Re: A Scammer That Should Never Get Help by nairadatti: 11:50am On Aug 24, 2022
Explorerx:

Mumu
ode
Re: A Scammer That Should Never Get Help by Explorerx(m): 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
nairadatti:
ode
Mumu
Re: A Scammer That Should Never Get Help by woodcock(m): 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
nairadatti:

Lol.... I think I know this channel

1 Like

Re: A Scammer That Should Never Get Help by nairadatti: 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2022
woodcock:

Lol.... I think I know this channel
they're very dubious, they scammed me and they shall not know peace

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Throwback: If You Go To Church, You'll Go To Hell: Photo And Video / Multiple-Vehicle Accident on Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos, video) / Gunmen Kidnap Construction Worker In Nigeria’s Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.