Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Speak The Words Of God And God Gives The Spirit Without Limit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Speak The Words Of God And God Gives The Spirit Without Limit (184 Views)

What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day / What Are The Words In The Bible That Scare You Most As A Christian? / Can You Receive The Holy Spirit Without Speaking In Tongues? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Speak The Words Of God And God Gives The Spirit Without Limit by Kei144(m): 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
Jn. 3:34 For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God gives the Spirit without limit.

If you belong to God, as you speak words of God (words of faith based on words of God), God gives you His Holy Spirit. The more you speak God’s words, God continues to increase the measure of His Spirit in you. There is no limit to this increase, as speaking of God’s words connects you to God Himself. It is just like charging of a battery or capacitor using a voltage source. The battery voltage continually increases towards the voltage of the source, until the battery voltage becomes equal to the voltage of the source, at which point the charging completes. The rate of increase of the battery voltage is proportional to the charging current.

Speaking words of faith that are based on words of God connects the soul of the speaker to God. The Word is God (Jn. 1:1). Once the soul is connected to God this way, divine life or the Holy Spirit flows from God to the soul. Divine life is therefore the charging current that charges or builds up the soul. Since the spiritual level of God is infinite, the charging never ends.

Note that it is only during the time of speaking words of God that the soul is receiving divine life from God. Hence, how often words of God are spoken as words of faith determines the rate at which the measure of the Spirit in a person grows.

Jo. 1:8 Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.

In Jo. 1:8, God revealed to Joshua how to perfectly keep His commandments. It is by always speaking words of faith based on the commandments of God. For example:

God’s commandment:

Mt. 5:27 “You have heard that it was said, `Do not commit adultery.’ [Exodus 20:14]
Mt. 5:28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

Word of faith:

By your grace O God, I shall not commit adultery, neither physically nor in my heart. In the name of Jesus Christ.

Is. 55:10 As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,
Is. 55:11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.
Is. 55:12 You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands.
Is. 55:13 Instead of the thornbush will grow the pine tree, and instead of briers the myrtle will grow. This will be for the LORD’s renown, for an everlasting sign, which will not be destroyed.

As a person sends back God’s word to Him by speaking word of faith, the word gets fulfilled in the person’s life. The reason is that speaking God’s word connects the speaker to God so that the Spirit flows into the person’s soul. The Spirit thereby fulfills what God’s word says. Through constant speaking of words of God, a person’s life becomes filled with peace and joy.

Ro. 10:10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

Speaking words of faith based on words of God brings salvation. It frees a person from the power of sin. It also saves a person from all manners of problems.

2Pe. 1:3 His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.
2Pe. 1:4 Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.

Through constant speaking of words of faith based on words of God, a person builds up the divine nature in her/him and can receive everything that is needed for life and godliness.

Re. 12:11 They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.

The way to overcome Satan and his works is by the blood of Jesus Christ and by constantly speaking words of faith that are based on commandments and promises of God. This will be especially important during the great trial that will soon envelope the whole world (Re. 3:10). The great trial will happen very close to the rapture. Angels of God will war against Satan and his angels and push them from the second heaven into the world (Re. 12:7-9). They will then use all their powers to try and make Christians to fall away from faith in Jesus Christ, so that that they will not make the rapture. The Bible says that too many Christians will fall away from the faith (Mt. 24:10,12; 2Thes. 2:3). The only way to overcome Satan and his works is to make sure that one is baptized into Jesus Christ in water and in the Spirit and then constantly speaking words of faith based on words of God.
Re: Speak The Words Of God And God Gives The Spirit Without Limit by Kei144(m): 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kei144:

Note that it is only during the time of speaking words of God that the soul is receiving divine life from God. Hence, how often words of God are spoken as words of faith determines the rate at which the measure of the Spirit in a person grows.

Speaking words of God is the charging cable for the soul. God is the charging power source. Whenever a person speaks words of faith based on words of God, the soul is being fed with divine life, which is the fruit of the tree of life--food of the soul.

All these are not mere theory. Put them to practice and see yourself becoming more and more like Jesus Christ.

Jn. 14:12 I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.
Jn. 14:13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father.
Re: Speak The Words Of God And God Gives The Spirit Without Limit by Kobojunkie: 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kei144:
Speaking words of God is the charging cable for the soul. God is the charging power source. Whenever a person speaks words of faith based on words of God, the soul is being fed with divine life, which is the fruit of the tree of life--food of the soul.

All these are not mere theory. Put them to practice and see yourself becoming more and more like Jesus Christ.

Jn. 14:12 I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.
Jn. 14:13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father.
Speaking what words exactly? What words did Jesus Christ teach you to speak or are you instead, by this, trying to put your words in His mouth? undecided

(1) (Reply)

YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed His Mind Concerning The Abominable Homosexuality. / Wiseman Daniel Set The Captives Free, Power Coming Down From Heaven In BOTSWANA / Is Juju Real,let's Find Out Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.