Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) (61310 Views)

Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. / Netflix Seeks Recruits For Real-life ‘squid Game / Please House Where Can I Download THREE IDIOTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) by Venom11(m): 1:00am On Aug 27, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
so snakes aren’t salty I guess
Ah omo.. Na u oo.. Chai
Re: Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) by Kobojunkie: 1:05am On Aug 27, 2022
YoungLionken:
"The heart of man is desperately wicked" indeed..

Sometimes, you feel Africa is worse, other times, it seems better...
You think people like this don't exist in your beloved Africa? Dey there dey deceive yourself. undecided

At one point even the Asians also thought that serial murderers were also a Whiteman only phenomenon. Now, they know that has at no point in history ever been the case. undecided

1 Like

Re: Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) by Kobojunkie: 1:06am On Aug 27, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Na ment full America
There are many of them walking free to date right there in your Nigeria who you lot ignore because your ignorance pushes you to focus only on the Whiteman. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) by Kobojunkie: 1:09am On Aug 27, 2022
citygarden:
The man deserve a reserve place in hell. Your fellow human, what a life. If it Africa Man that did this, the white will hype it like it what the whole country is doing. But na oyibo
How many of dem serial killers wey dey Africa una don even catch sef? No be dem dey walk free, even become politicians put? undecided
Re: Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) by Kobojunkie: 1:10am On Aug 27, 2022
KingAzubuike:
Lots of psycho full America.. grin

That nipples belt tho
You mean say you want to dey exclude all the psychos una don conveniently label yahoo yahoo Boys from the list as far as Nigeria self? No even add the ones wey don train in killing from young age at the hands of other psychos in the art of tire lynching and burning of humans in korokoro of the public. .. undecided
Re: Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) by Munzy14(m): 1:17am On Aug 27, 2022
PlayMaker14:
A belt made from female Nipples?

This guy is a complete beast
These white guys eeeh, even local devil is shocked with there atrocities..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) by Kobicove(m): 1:19am On Aug 27, 2022
This guy was worse than an animal!
Re: Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) by Drone95(m): 1:22am On Aug 27, 2022
Awww
Re: Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) by micflo28(m): 1:28am On Aug 27, 2022
Good upbringing matters a lot, why open a woman’s leg when you are not ready to be a responsible father.
Re: Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) by fullclip(m): 1:37am On Aug 27, 2022
When men fall in love, they often want to make you happy. This isn’t to say that a man has to sacrifice his own happiness to make you happy, but it means that men will want to do more to make you happy.

When She Never Knew He's a Billionaire Until He Invited Her to His Mansion (Part 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQMhEUWYVqU

So if you’re wondering what makes a man fall in love, you’ll get a sense from how he tries to make you feel after watching this movie.

When She Never Knew He's a Billionaire Until He Invited Her to His Mansion Part 2 �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iKbh2OvhQA

If you’re wondering how do men fall in love while they pursue you, This movie show some ways that men will show their interest and love.

Starring...
@Chundered Winifred
@Ray Emodi
@Sam Sunny
@Anita Joseph
@Peggy Ovire
@Grace Karts Bassey Effa
@Sonita Fred
@Odigie Osatohanmwen
@Schola-Pius
@Princess Nwachukwu
@Ehlam oche
@Sophia Nwachukwu
@Nelson Mkpado
@Emeka Darlington Charly ...

Make sure you drop comments, like and subscribe for more videos. Thanks.
Re: Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:19am On Aug 27, 2022
I pity the burglar that want to burgle this kind of house.
Re: Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:43am On Aug 27, 2022
This incident made me remember one horror movie but can't remember the name. Even another part of the movie came out last year.
Re: Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) by gloryman91: 3:22am On Aug 27, 2022
This one can't be a human being.
Re: Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) by sylve11: 5:03am On Aug 27, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
S

survival of the fittest is the code... don't find yourself below the food chain

Na so. cool
Re: Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) by Elidrisy20: 5:22am On Aug 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There are many of them walking free to date right there in your Nigeria who you lot ignore because your ignorance pushes you to focus only on the Whiteman. undecided
sorry Mr whiteman

1 Like

Re: Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) by Kobojunkie: 5:32am On Aug 27, 2022
Elidrisy20:
sorry Mr whiteman
That I am far from being since I instead recognize that the Whiteman does not at least live in denial as far as the existence of these monsters as you would find in Nigeria. undecided

1 Like

Re: Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) by Kobojunkie: 5:35am On Aug 27, 2022
Angelfrost:
America has them all... From arsonists, racists, homicidal gun freaks, deranged girlfriends, to full blown terrorists!
Everytime I hear people call that nation 'God's own country', I can't help but laugh! undecided
Yet the country has the temerity to look down on Russia, or try to police other nations....
The depth of such hypocrisy!
So Nigeria has none of all you highlighted? undecided

1 Like

Re: Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) by drololaaof: 5:35am On Aug 27, 2022
It will better if the pictures were taken down because such pictures inspire criminally minded and psycho to try it
Re: Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) by Kobojunkie: 5:37am On Aug 27, 2022
edward1106:
Nigerians' crimes dey learn where this man dey
Oh wow! So your gbomogbomos now more popularly referred to as Yahoo yahoo's who chop off body parts of their victims are all learners abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) by Kobojunkie: 5:37am On Aug 27, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Whites are more heartless because they do it for their personal satisfaction
Yahoo Yahoo no be for personal satisfaction? undecided

1 Like

Re: Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) by Kobojunkie: 5:39am On Aug 27, 2022
TempleHouse:
We have Clifford Orji who came to ravage Lagos few years ago.
The maniac are everywhere !!!
at least that one dem catch. What about the many others wey people no even care to catch since dem never kill anyone dem know? undecided

1 Like

Re: Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) by Kobojunkie: 5:40am On Aug 27, 2022
pquaver:
....and ritual killers in Nigeria have done worse..
Exactly! undecided

1 Like

Re: Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) by Kobojunkie: 5:41am On Aug 27, 2022
Mumchloe:
Omo the day I watched how psychics went to his house on paranormal nights ,I was literarily scared...the area he lived in is still believed to be haunted till this day..mehn it was bleeping scary!!!! His mom's ghost and his own ghost were talking...
The psychics had to end their investigation
abruptly...That guy is still mean and a psycho even in death
All that na for entertainment abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) by Kobojunkie: 5:42am On Aug 27, 2022
BenjaminDomer:

That guy suppose don dethrone Satan for hell grin
Satan isn't a king in Hell. Instead Jesus Christ is the King of Hell according to scripture. undecided
Re: Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) by drlateef: 6:08am On Aug 27, 2022
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/real-life-leatherfaces-horror-house-27717339

Satan will be an apprentice in his workshop. What a devil master!!!
Re: Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) by sulakishop(m): 6:15am On Aug 27, 2022
Yuck!
Re: Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) by Elidrisy20: 7:01am On Aug 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
That I am far from being since I instead recognize that the Whiteman does not at least live in denial as far as the existence of these monsters as you would find in Nigeria. undecided
we don't have monsters in Nigeria,we only have politicians
Re: Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) by Kobojunkie: 7:09am On Aug 27, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Keep lying to yourself. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) by BeanmanX(m): 7:17am On Aug 27, 2022
Munzy14:

These white guys eeeh, even local devil is shocked with there atrocities..
No dey call only white people,,,,even black people are evil too...
Re: Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) by BeanmanX(m): 7:18am On Aug 27, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Keep lying to yourself,,,

1 Like

Re: Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) by BeanmanX(m): 7:22am On Aug 27, 2022
Angelfrost:
America has them all... From arsonists, racists, homicidal gun freaks, deranged girlfriends, to full blown terrorists!

Everytime I hear people call that nation 'God's own country', I can't help but laugh! undecided

Yet the country has the temerity to look down on Russia, or try to police other nations....

The depth of such hypocrisy!
U dey talk as if Nigerians aren't worse than this,,,,very wicked and heartless people undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party / How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue / My Review Of SLTV After 2 Months Of Usage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.