Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

INEC Clears Air On Abandoning Electronic Transmission Of Result For Manual - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Clears Air On Abandoning Electronic Transmission Of Result For Manual (20491 Views)

INEC Clears 93.5m Voters For 2023: Full Transcript Of Mahmoud Yakubu's Speech / APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results / Senate Passes Bill Allowing Electronic Transmission Of INEC Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Clears Air On Abandoning Electronic Transmission Of Result For Manual by potent5(m): 6:09am On Aug 22, 2022
Better.

The kite you people flew didn't work. grin cheesy
Re: INEC Clears Air On Abandoning Electronic Transmission Of Result For Manual by yusufmurry: 6:21am On Aug 22, 2022
gozmok1:
If vote buying didn't work in osun, I wonder how it will work in general election for someone that relies on it, this is a disgrace for apc it is obvious they are fiding it difficult in osun which is the originated state of their presidential candidate, And for Buhari to use efcc and other law enforcement agencies, its obvious this is what he will do in the general election by staying neutral, apc not having momentum in osun election speaks volume. If apc lost in osun have will sendt signals to sanwo olu and other non performing governors to sit up and perform because they still have a window of 7months to do something before the elections instead of them believing in buying voters, all I want is a good governance in naija.

Don't make reference to Osun election. Adeleke won the election because Oyetola(the incumbent) was at conflict with his masters else what happened in their first election would have still happened. So you don't know Adeleke won even in their first term election?

For long, people has been voting their choice but through rigging, the ones not preferred by the people have been emerging.

Adeleke's case is simply, and that kind of prayer people make, telling God to create confusion in their enemy's camp. Adeleke was favored by circumstances.

Till tomorrow, vote buying and rigging will not stop in Nigeria. Know this and have peace of mind about Nigeria election.
Re: INEC Clears Air On Abandoning Electronic Transmission Of Result For Manual by Allisgud: 6:29am On Aug 22, 2022
Inec should start testing their machine now that their is still time,they shouldn't come up with that cheap and flimsy excuse they did in 2015 one week to election
Re: INEC Clears Air On Abandoning Electronic Transmission Of Result For Manual by matotoide(m): 6:46am On Aug 22, 2022
Where are the electronically transmitted results stored and collated?
Throwback:
Electronic transmission does not mean server results.

I hope Atiku and his goons would not place their hopes again on the imaginary this time.

Results as announced by the collation center is the end point of electronic transmission.
Re: INEC Clears Air On Abandoning Electronic Transmission Of Result For Manual by poseidon12: 7:13am On Aug 22, 2022
Righthussle:
I am good with Tinubu or Obi as president 2023.

Tinubu is a thief and I am sure you know that.
Re: INEC Clears Air On Abandoning Electronic Transmission Of Result For Manual by TheGift: 7:13am On Aug 22, 2022
jkpbestseries:
Northerners want to rig

Did you read the article? Where did you get that from?
Re: INEC Clears Air On Abandoning Electronic Transmission Of Result For Manual by TheGift: 7:16am On Aug 22, 2022
yusufmurry:

Don't make reference to Osun election. Adeleke won the election because Oyetola(the incumbent) was at conflict with his masters else what happened in their first election would have still happened. So you don't know Adeleke won even in their first term election?

For long, people has been voting their choice but through rigging, the ones not preferred by the people have been emerging.

Adeleke's case is simply, and that kind of prayer people make, telling God to create confusion in their enemy's camp. Adeleke was favored by circumstances.

Till tomorrow, vote buying and rigging will not stop in Nigeria. Know this and have peace of mind about Nigeria election.

So you don't think electronic transmission made a difference in Osun Elections, this time around? Even with the vote buying?
Re: INEC Clears Air On Abandoning Electronic Transmission Of Result For Manual by chidaddy1198(m): 7:19am On Aug 22, 2022
I hope INEC practice what they preach... Please INEC all Nigerian want is free credible election
Re: INEC Clears Air On Abandoning Electronic Transmission Of Result For Manual by Babaken(m): 7:20am On Aug 22, 2022
gozmok1:
If vote buying didn't work in osun, I wonder how it will work in general election for someone that relies on it, this is a disgrace for apc it is obvious they are fiding it difficult in osun which is the originated state of their presidential candidate, And for Buhari to use efcc and other law enforcement agencies, its obvious this is what he will do in the general election by staying neutral, apc not having momentum in osun election speaks volume. If apc lost in osun have will sendt signals to sanwo olu and other non performing governors to sit up and perform because they still have a window of 7months to do something before the elections instead of them believing in buying voters, all I want is a good governance in naija.
But Lagos don't have strong opponents if ambode enter labour party then you for see fear.
Re: INEC Clears Air On Abandoning Electronic Transmission Of Result For Manual by GardenOfGod(m): 7:25am On Aug 22, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/21/2023-inec-clears-air-on-abandoning-electronic-transmission-of-result-for-manual-process/
This Okoye of a man is not always clear with the way he chun out information. Man is always explaining his earlier explanation... Akpabio and Senate President issue comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: INEC Clears Air On Abandoning Electronic Transmission Of Result For Manual by Solsix(m): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2022
Kingzy4pep:
We can't forgive him after all the pains and suffering he has put Nigerians through
It will be worse if he didn't allow us to choose his successor
Re: INEC Clears Air On Abandoning Electronic Transmission Of Result For Manual by pquaver(m): 8:01am On Aug 22, 2022
gozmok1:

If sanwo olu is not performing abeg tell us the governor that is performing. Pdp e rats.. Use style smuggle sanwo lu in his write up why not use makinde or okowa? Sanwo olu is better all of them
Re: INEC Clears Air On Abandoning Electronic Transmission Of Result For Manual by Blackdisciple(m): 8:09am On Aug 22, 2022
They will lie, they will not accept doing it electronically because manual gives them avenues to rig
Re: INEC Clears Air On Abandoning Electronic Transmission Of Result For Manual by holluwizzy: 10:19am On Aug 22, 2022
Vote buying worked but not everybody can be bought with money.

They bought votes to achieve that number of votes they had.

gozmok1:
Re: INEC Clears Air On Abandoning Electronic Transmission Of Result For Manual by yusufmurry: 11:54am On Aug 22, 2022
TheGift:

So you don't think electronic transmission made a difference in Osun Elections, this time around? Even with the vote buying?

Transmitted to where?

Transmit results to database that is accessible. We are only going into 2023 elections with faith. The prayer should be that God creates a confusion among them.

If for INEC, they are even overwhelmed with pressure from incumbents.
Re: INEC Clears Air On Abandoning Electronic Transmission Of Result For Manual by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 22, 2022
Righthussle:
I am good with Tinubu or Obi as president 2023.

How can u be good with old man almost gone to grave?

Just say Obi
Re: INEC Clears Air On Abandoning Electronic Transmission Of Result For Manual by TheGift: 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
yusufmurry:

Transmitted to where?

Transmit results to database that is accessible. We are only going into 2023 elections with faith. The prayer should be that God creates a confusion among them.

If for INEC, they are even overwhelmed with pressure from incumbents.

Ok ooo.
Re: INEC Clears Air On Abandoning Electronic Transmission Of Result For Manual by Spindletop: 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
gozmok1:

Yoruba state and their governor are your headache in the 2023 election. Not surprised IPOB and unknown gunmen had driven you from your state. Even your yeye governors who cannot exhibit any note worthy contract's they have executed since 2015 is being blamed on Sanwo Olu. You go masturbate tire.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Wife's Birthday ( Photos ) / 6 Months After: Nigerian Government Is Making Promising Progress~ The Economist / Is This The Best Ever Rendition Of The Nigerian National Anthem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.