Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,219 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! (8228 Views)

Reno And Asari Gone Mute As Army Kill Rape And Raze ijaw Villages / Soldiers Of The Nigerian Army Are Presently Raiding Oyo Town In Oyo State In A / Youths In Kwara North Blocked Saraki Team From Entering Their Villages (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! by Omoslim26: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rekhina:
Greatboss hold Omoslim26 a Fulani claiming Igbo .he supports Nigerian soldiers no matter evil they do against those fighting Fulani.

grin grin watin dis bororo jihadist useless man claiming woman dey talk grin grin

I don't like the Nigerian army,but I would like God to use them in crushing any gun wielding bastard be you ipob, dss killers, esn, kidnappers, ritualist, ugm, fulani killers trying to make the blessed Igboland suffer what your own NE region is suffering from.
Re: Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! by obiekunie01: 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
their regular trademark in the south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! by Bridget95(f): 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
Unzerious:

Igbo's aren't any better.
so says your oppressors to keep you down and chained

10 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! by 2elliot: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
GreatBoss:
Tompolo is now employed as a gateman in his father's house �.
Asari is now wayward and a Fulani toy.
Amagbein and the rests refused to be.
Now, we are on the same space.
Re: Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! by johnbd: 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
Join the take back Nigeria project and end this evil reign of APC
Re: Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! by Phillipson02: 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
madridguy:
This is crazy. Imagine people's houses lipsrsealed
Sincerely our darling country need intervention.
because it's wasn't Igbo, you wicked goan!

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! by madridguy(m): 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
I don't get you.

Phillipson02:
because it's wasn't Igbo, you wicked goan!
Re: Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2022
Shaaa Asiri done train boys make them go fight ESN he should call his boys to come and fight, they are needed in Ijaw

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! by Viscuz: 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
What is the meaning of this for Gods sakes
Re: Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
My ppl perish due to lack of understanding.
The north mine their gold individually, no one kill or arrest them.

Use ur brain!
Re: Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! by 9japride(m): 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
There is something I don't understand about the Ijaws, why don't they raise their voices concerning the environmental degradation and other neglect in their communities? I don't think the North can take half of is being done to the Niger delta. It's just a pity that their leaders are mainly concern in sharing the oil money. Dubia is an oil state and the deference is clear.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! by Misterone: 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
GreatBoss:
Searching for Amagbein in the name of oil thief and now you've burned down the whole community.
We don't go to north and call � them gold thieves.
They don't do bandits like this.

Ijaw Republic or nothing else
na only you waka come! Liar. This fire was as a result of illegal bunkering. It was a self inflicted injury. Show us the Nigerian army doing the burning na? Rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
madridguy:
This is crazy. Imagine people's houses lipsrsealed
Sincerely our darling country need intervention.
Sai baba
Re: Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! by Misterone: 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
666Advocate:

Stop being foolish.
The OP is correct.
They are burning down the village.
Its in my LGA.
which LGA? Show us the army na!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! by 666Advocate: 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
Misterone:
which LGA? Show us the army na!

The LGA is
Ekeremor may Army burn your family � houses.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! by Misterone: 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
666Advocate:

The LGA is
Ekeremor may Army burn your family � houses.
show US ARMY WEN DEY BURN YA PAPA HOUSE! Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! by Ijoh(m): 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
Misterone:
show US ARMY WEN DEY BURN YA PAPA HOUSE! Rubbish

Bros go to Letugbene and see it yourself.
Animal.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
The love affair between ijoh, sorry Ijaw and Nigerian state is likened to the love affair between a Christmas chicken and Nigerian Christian family on a 25th December

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
Mediocres
Re: Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! by Ijoh(m): 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
Veggieseedies:
The love affair between ijoh, sorry Ijaw and Nigerian state is likened to the love affair between a Christmas chicken and Nigerian Christian family on a 25th December

Very Bad.
Re: Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! by gidgiddy: 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
johnbd:
Join the take back Nigeria project and end this evil reign of APC

Theres no Nigeria left to take back

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! by Ijoh(m): 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2022
gidgiddy:

Theres no Nigeria left to take back

Exactly.
Re: Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! by BiafraInc: 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
Very good for pipeline maiguard miscreants. When you decide to sell your future for a pot of porridge in the name of hating the Igbo people and Biafra which is where your freedom lies, then that's what you get from the terrorists you serve to spite Igbos. Stop complaining you fools.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! by Picadelly(m): 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
The Nigerian army are always very strong in the south...all this will end one day.
I feel pain...seeing this.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! by BiafraInc: 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
Picadelly:
The Nigerian army are always very strong in the south...all this will end one day.
I feel pain...seeing this.
Because some people/drunkards are willing to sell out, they will continue to be strong and stronger in the South.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! by Ijoh(m): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
BiafraInc:

They should burn more of your houses since slavery is what you fools come out into this world to do. Drunkard saboteurs.

Not all.
We are the ones pushing Ijaw Republic the Ijaw Liberation Front ( ILF).
We believe that people can't be bribed with their own money as explained by our leader General Ditari.
Re: Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ijoh:

Very Bad.

But you go from thread to thread coursing Igbos daily

I remember when one of your son's called you to order that Nigeria is only using you (divide and rule), they don't recognize you neither do they think you worth a thing. They only want to use you against your brothers and infiltrate into your land

I hope your senses will come back after this treatment. The above claim is not even up to a week

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! by Ijoh(m): 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
Veggieseedies:

But you go from thread to thread coursing Igbos daily

I remember when one of your son's called you to order that Nigeria is only using you (divide and rule), they don't recognize you neither do they think you worth a thing. They only want to use you against your ignorance brothers and infiltrate into your land

I hope your senses will come back after this treatment. The above claim is not even up to a week

Stop being childish if you cursed Ijaw, Ijaw have rights to do same back.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! by AbaganaMiracle: 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ijoh:

Not all.
We are the ones pushing Ijaw Republic the Ijaw Liberation Front ( ILF).
We believe that people can't be bribed with their own money as explained by our leader General Ditari.
There is what is called binding and uniting together with your Igbo brothers and fighting under Biafra to liberate your region and then go your separate ways after freedom. What is Ijaw Liberation front? A house divided is what the terrorist nigeria state needs to be killing us. If you people were under Biafra and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, these terrorists in army uniform will think twice before doing what they did.

Tell your leader Ditari to contact Simon Ekpa and build a united front for the sake of liberation first, after which you can part ways. There is what is called confederation on Biafra charter. Ijaw land does not have oil near the quantity in Igbo territories. Igbo land has more than 80% of gas deposits in nigeria, so this is not a matter of "awa oil and gas" that you ignorants always shout. Your freedom should come first before your stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Gives Terms For Negotiation With FG / Top 5 Richest States In Nigeria / 'don't Drag Us Into Your Smear Campaign Against Judiciary' -presidency Warns PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.