Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Should I Go Into Online Scamming - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Go Into Online Scamming (2024 Views)

Are You Still On The Fence About Diving Into Online Skills? / I Just Touched Down Lagos After Nysc. Where Do I Go From Here? / Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go Into Online Scamming by EeGooBetter: 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
seriously what I have gone through in this life and still having faith and keeping on would have made people who go through same issues commit suicide.

I have gone through hell because I am looking for a job, but have not gotten a job for long. sometimes I think of commiting suicide but I don't believe in suicide. Right now what's in my mind is online scamming but I don't like making people go through pain and I don't like offending people. in summary I don't have online scamming mind but the temptation is still coming and I have been resisting it for long. I am a graduate but have even done bricklaying job and other small jobs just to survive but right now even to get small thing to do is hard

I am giving up

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Go Into Online Scamming by okosodo: 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
It is the only viable option left for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Into Online Scamming by Joseph1505(m): 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
You can send me your email, I have a link that could help you secure job one time

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Online Scamming by ahamonyeka(m): 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
Yes you can!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Online Scamming by Bombononny(m): 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
Yes u can

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Online Scamming by Innomama7(m): 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
Brother I understand your pain forget your paper fine some body make he put you through for Cryptocurrency most of the big boys na dem dey run but Dem non go tell you for the small one wen I know I dey cash out still dey use my art work design for house dey follow up join na.my HND dey my underbed wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Into Online Scamming by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
The HBP wey Buhari don put Nigerians no be here.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Online Scamming by kingscare1(m): 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
EeGooBetter:
seriously what I have gone through in this life and still having faith and keeping on would have made people who go through same issues commit suicide.

I have gone through hell because I am looking for a job, but have not gotten a job for long. sometimes I think of commiting suicide but I don't believe in suicide. Right now what's in my mind is online scamming but I don't like making people go through pain and I don't like offending people. in summary I don't have online scamming mind but the temptation is still coming and I have been resisting it for long. I am a graduate but have even done bricklaying job and other small jobs just to survive but right now even to get small thing to do is hard

I am giving up

Never give up, since you can write well start doing online marketing for commission, learn a skill or do something else creatively. It's not easy out here, the world us cold. I really really thank God for having more opportunity and privilege in life.

For those that don't, work smart, have a great dream or a great skill, you can start with so little but don't forget to grow your dreams. Blessing n peace I pray for all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Go Into Online Scamming by Paschalinemary(f): 11:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
It's so sad that you feel this way. I know how depressing finding a source of livelihood can be, I've been there and I honestly know what it feels like. But why go into something like that, when you can still excel with the internet through legal means in online businesses like affliate marketing. It changed my life and I'm sure yours won't be any different

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Online Scamming by ihatebuhari(f): 12:10am On Aug 22, 2022
Paschalinemary:
It's so sad that you feel this way. I know how depressing finding a source of livelihood can be, I've been there and I honestly know what it feels like. But why go into something like that, when you can still excel with the internet through legal means in online businesses like affliate marketing. It changed my life and I'm sure yours won't be any different
you're beautiful. I like you grin grin grin though I'm female
Re: Should I Go Into Online Scamming by EeGooBetter: 2:18am On Aug 22, 2022
Innomama7:
Brother I understand your pain forget your paper fine some body make he put you through for Cryptocurrency most of the big boys na dem dey run but Dem non go tell you for the small one wen I know I dey cash out still dey use my art work design for house dey follow up join na.my HND dey my underbed wink
can you teach me please

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Online Scamming by EeGooBetter: 2:19am On Aug 22, 2022
Paschalinemary:
can you teach me please

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Online Scamming by Kola5281(m): 3:03am On Aug 22, 2022
Joseph1505:
You can send me your email, I have a link that could help you secure job one time

Boss can i send you a dm pls...I'm really soaked with depression over lack of job also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Into Online Scamming by aylive02(m): 3:10am On Aug 22, 2022
Please go. Next!

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Online Scamming by Emisco1(m): 7:30am On Aug 22, 2022
I know you don't have a job. and i know you not going into scamming

you just need a job. Good techniques

Some should help him,if you can

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Online Scamming by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Online Scamming by Fab21: 8:23am On Aug 22, 2022
Joseph1505:

Pls, I also need a Job.
Can you drop your mail here ?
Re: Should I Go Into Online Scamming by ojotobiloba1: 8:27am On Aug 22, 2022
Joseph1505:
ojotobiloba1@gmail.com

Baba, pls help me
Re: Should I Go Into Online Scamming by Zulu2022: 8:28am On Aug 22, 2022
As if scamming is easy

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Online Scamming by Ofadaman(m): 10:30am On Aug 22, 2022
LoL, baba think say scamming is easy, like you'd just enter and blow ... Hahahaha .. joker..

Well, if it was so easy to scam online, why not try it,go on, buy laptop and try na.. maybe you think we'd beg u and ask you to not consider scamming then give you a job..

Listen ,bruv , no one gives a FCK about anybody ,this life is a jungle and the earlier you figure that out, the better your life. If you can scam, scam, if you can't then continue your bricklaying after people doing it all their life don't have two heads

But if you think ,scamming is so easy, try and na

6 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Online Scamming by eteebanky1: 10:34am On Aug 22, 2022
Because you're a graduate now

You think what next for you now is to be looking for office job upanda

No go hustle tight
Re: Should I Go Into Online Scamming by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 22, 2022
One scammer called my phone and asked for my Debit card details, and I provided him with fake 16 digits, the anger on his voice could kill a mosquito, he was so frustrated as the OP.

Have you considered joining politics? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Into Online Scamming by Babafrayol23: 11:31am On Aug 22, 2022
Ofadaman:
LoL, baba think say scamming is easy, like you'd just enter and blow ... Hahahaha .. joker..

Well, if it was so easy to scam online, why not try it,go on, buy laptop and try na.. maybe you think we'd beg u and ask you to not consider scamming then give you a job..

Listen ,bruv , no one gives a FCK about anybody ,this life is a jungle and the earlier you figure that out, the better your life. If you can scam, scam, if you can't then continue your bricklaying after people doing it all their life don't have two heads

But if you think ,scamming is so easy, try and na
Kudos to you lol. He thinks scamming is easy Mal he buy laptop, start scamming nobody cares. He thinks million will just come overnight

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Online Scamming by Babafrayol23: 11:35am On Aug 22, 2022
EeGooBetter:

I am giving up
Lol. Life is not fucking easy. You should have prepared yourself before graduating. You can go into scamming nobody cares. So you think scamming is very easy lol by the time you use 4months without seeing 1naira you will go back to your bricklaying job
Re: Should I Go Into Online Scamming by We4all: 11:51am On Aug 22, 2022
AstraDroid:
One scammer called my phone and asked for my Debit card details, and I provided him with fake 16 digits, the anger on his voice could kill a mosquito, he was so frustrated as the OP.

Have you considered joining politics? grin

I don laugh tire.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Online Scamming by We4all: 11:56am On Aug 22, 2022
Do you think scamming will make you an instant millionaire? Channel the energy you intend to use for scamming into something productive.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Online Scamming by Harrykn: 11:57am On Aug 22, 2022
Everything is tight now brotherly. All those online stuffs you’re seeing and hearing needs patience and consumes lotta data.
Every night I take a walk on YouTube and all I see is “How to make $1000 in a week “ begging me to subscribe lol. Life’s hard for those in the trenches, coming to islanders life’s a mess, Some people live in heavy debt brother.
I use to listen to this song by 21savage “a lot” and start my morning.
Yet some live in million and billions, just one connect.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Into Online Scamming by ManAustin(m): 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
Innomama7:

U can teach us bro. My own issue be like the Op issue too
Re: Should I Go Into Online Scamming by ThatsONYI: 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
Paschalinemary:

shocked

How do we start up?

Sincerely,
Broke nxggas.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Online Scamming by ThatsONYI: 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
Babafrayol23:

Lol. Life is not fucking easy. You should have prepared yourself before graduating. You can go into scamming nobody cares. So you think scamming is very easy lol by the time you use 4months without seeing 1naira you will go back to your bricklaying job

shocked

grin grin OMG

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Into Online Scamming by austineovbi: 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
work harder and never give up

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Apply For Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP): Application Portal / Content Writers Wanted –₦40-₦50K Monthly / Urgent Job Vacancy In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.