Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,373 members, 7,853,660 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

Kamaru Usman & Joshua :....hypocrisy Of Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kamaru Usman & Joshua :....hypocrisy Of Politicians (370 Views)

Names Of Politicians Sponsored By Yahoo Boys: EFCC To Publish List / Breakdown Of Politicians Whose Certificates Of Return Were Withdrawn By INEC / Photos Of Politicians And Celebrities At The Polling Booth #NigeriaElection2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kamaru Usman & Joshua :....hypocrisy Of Politicians by Bensondrums(m): 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
Both Anthony Joshua and Kamaru Usman lost their first respectively.. And I was expecting heartfelt conciliatory and encouraging messages form our presidential candidates but up till now not no single one of them has done that.

But we all see how they rush to congratulate and show good attitudes when these same sports men and women do well... I see this as hypocrisy of the highest order. Who do they think they are fooling?

I'm very sure if Joshua and Usman had both won by now the internet would ve been filled with congratatory messages from our presidential aspirants.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Kamaru Usman & Joshua :....hypocrisy Of Politicians by otipoju(m): 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
Na so life be . Na oily hand world people dey follow person lick dem no dey lick blood hand.

1 Like

Re: Kamaru Usman & Joshua :....hypocrisy Of Politicians by PresidObi: 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
Bensondrums:
Both Anthony Joshua and Kamaru Usman lost their first respectively.. And I was expecting heartfelt conciliatory and encouraging messages form our presidential candidates but up till now not no single one of them has done that.

But we all see how they rush to congratulate and show good attitudes when these same sports men and women do well... I see this as hypocrisy of the highest order. Who do they think they are fooling?

I'm very sure if Joshua and Usman had both won by now the internet would ve been filled with congratatory messages from our presidential aspirants.

It is well.

Especially these ones that he prostrated for

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: Man Engages His Girlfriend In Onitsha Two Million Man March For Peter Obi / Have Lagosians Suddenly Forgotten The ENDSARS Struggle - Hakeem Dickson / Atiku Is Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.