Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Peter Obi: Silver And Gold I Have None - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Silver And Gold I Have None (757 Views)

Joke Silver And Mercy Johnson's Under Fire For Making Tinubu Campaign List / Adekunle Gold: I Begged God To Take My Life At 20 / Zamfara Gold: I Never Said FG Should Hands Off Rivers Oil - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: Silver And Gold I Have None by Vulturereloaded: 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
Most Christians have read the story of the lame man at the beautiful gate. Incase you dont remember, you can read Acts 3 vs 1-6.

It reads .

One day Peter and John were going up to the temple at the time of prayer—at three in the afternoon.

Now a man who was lame from birth was being carried to the temple gate called Beautiful, where he was put every day to beg from those going into the temple courts

When he saw Peter and John about to enter, he asked them for money

Peter looked straight at him, as did John. Then Peter said, “Look at us!”

The lame man looked at them eagerly, expecting some money.

But Peter said, “I have no silver and gold, but what I do have I give to you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk

They lame guy at the beautiful gate, represents Nigeria and Nigerians. It says he was brought at the beautiful gate, where he always begged.

Nigeria is a beautiful country, but we are always begging for aide. Im not sure we have begged or borrowed like we did in the past 7 years before.

The country is crippled and grounded, unable to move. Depends on assistance from others for everything.

One day " PETER " came around. While Nigerians are looking for politicians who will share money, while they remain beggars and crippled as a nation, what is needed is more than money.

Like ATIKU Abubakar rightly said, " Peter obi will need a miracle to win".

And what the lame man at the gate needed was not money, but a miracle, which only peter could perform.

This story in relation to the Nigeria's situation, tells us that Peter Obi is not the type that spends heavily on delegates.

It also tells us that what Nigeria needs is not a leader who will spend billions on campaigns.

But a Peter Obi, that will perform the miracle to get Nigeria moving once again.

Like Peter Obi says, he wants to move Nigeria from begging and consumption, to production and export.

This story greatly relates to Nigeria's situation. Every Christian should see this as Prohpecy, and work to ensure it comes true. For the good of every Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Silver And Gold I Have None by drlateef: 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
We shall confirm that in Pandora files and brewery. We shall confirm who has the 250 million found in his Apapa residence. What a compulsive liar!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Silver And Gold I Have None by drlateef: 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
We shall confirm that in Pandora files and brewery. We shall confirm who has the 250 million found in his Apapa residence. What a compulsive liar!!! By the way, where did he get the money he used to bribe Labour Party officials as a desperado wanting to rule NIGERIA by force or fire?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Silver And Gold I Have None by Successdude(m): 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
drlateef:
We shall confirm that in Pandora files and brewery. We shall confirm who has the 250 million found in his Apapa residence. What a compulsive liar!!! By the way, where did he get the money he used to bribe Labour Party officials as a desperado wanting to rule NIGERIA by force or fire?

Stop pretending to be fooleeeesh
Or is it for real ?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Silver And Gold I Have None by JASONjnr(m): 12:02am On Aug 22, 2022
Almost all the supposed twitter activist have been against Peter because he made it clear that he will not waste a dime if the money won't be used for a purpose that will benefit ordinary Nigerians...

They're either supporting Tinubu or Atiku because they hope to get brown envelop in return...

Nigerians aren't expecting much from them, because we just want a working system. Good hospitals, Good education system and standard living for common citizens.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Silver And Gold I Have None by Bravetunde: 12:08am On Aug 22, 2022
These is a wonderful master piece.
If you are these intelligent than why kee innocent igbos.mr vulture
Anyway everyone knows me Peter obi is the real deal.
Peter obi is on a class of his own.
He is the best politician right now in Nigeria second to ameachi.
If obi or ameachi handle nigeria then the full giant of Africa will come out.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Silver And Gold I Have None by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:11am On Aug 22, 2022
Pandora is worth more than gold and chains, all this yeye politicians with their lies, he must think other Nigerians are like his kinsmen he told he did this and that for Anambra with nothing to show for it

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Silver And Gold I Have None by drlateef: 1:44am On Aug 22, 2022
Successdude:

Stop pretending to be fooleeeesh
Or is it for real ?

Who is foolish between me and you? Am I not saying the truth? Is he not implicated in Pandora file? Did he not pay bribe to be given LP ticket?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Silver And Gold I Have None by Abdu81: 3:03am On Aug 22, 2022
JASONjnr:
Almost all the supposed twitter activist have been against Peter because he made it clear that he will not waste a dime if the money won't be used for a purpose that will benefit ordinary Nigerians...

They're either supporting Tinubu or Atiku because they hope to get brown envelop in return...

Nigerians aren't expecting much from them,
because we just want a working system. Good hospitals, Good education system and standard living for common citizens.

Yes, but those rebels have been run down on Twitter by millions of ObiDatti fans.

You can't stop a man whose time has come.
Re: Peter Obi: Silver And Gold I Have None by Abdu81: 3:07am On Aug 22, 2022
drlateef:

Who is foolish between me and you? Am I not saying the truth? Is he not implicated in Pandora file? Did he not pay bribe to be given LP ticket?

By the court of laws?
Police?
Efcc?
Dss?.

Foolishness is when you reason with sentiments over sensentive matters
Re: Peter Obi: Silver And Gold I Have None by plaindealer: 3:14am On Aug 22, 2022
No wonder they say Pandora campaign is the dumbest in the history of Nigerian politics.

No sensible strategies, no seriously political moves and calculations, just silly and pointless sentiments and meaningless emotions.

Sucks..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Silver And Gold I Have None by drlateef: 7:11am On Aug 22, 2022
Abdu81:

By the court of laws?
Police?
Efcc?
Dss?.

Foolishness is when you reason with sentiments over sensentive matters

The long of arm law will soon catch up with him. He has not refuted any of the allegations. Some of the allegations like bribing labour leaders may not be breaking the law.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Silver And Gold I Have None by Successdude(m): 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
drlateef:

If one isn't, one would definitely back up words with proofs especially seeing that that would give a great result - or are u also dull ?
Re: Peter Obi: Silver And Gold I Have None by drlateef: 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Silver And Gold I Have None by Successdude(m): 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Silver And Gold I Have None by drlateef: 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
Successdude:

Good, so the next wise step is to sue him to court. Why are u delaying ? Or your sense no reach there ?

Didn’t you read that he has a case with EFCC? Is it my job to sue him?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Silver And Gold I Have None by Successdude(m): 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
drlateef:

Didn’t you read that he has a case with EFCC? Is it my job to sue him?

Are u no longer an antagonist ? Na Now u know Ur not efcc lol but u already have pronounced him guilty .....

U see how zigzag you are ?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Silver And Gold I Have None by drlateef: 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
Successdude:

Are u no longer an antagonist ? Na Now u know Ur not efcc lol but u already have pronounced him guilty .....

U see how zigzag you are ?

If there’s no case to answer he won’t be invited by EFCC. They need to follow the rules.
Re: Peter Obi: Silver And Gold I Have None by Successdude(m): 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
drlateef:

If there’s no case to answer he won’t be invited by EFCC. They need to follow the rules.

Which rules ? Were u speaking about rules when u were pronouncing him guilty by your tone ? And even now uve stated if there is no case to answer ...... So why denying or exonerating yourself even as u r trying to tell us he's guilty.

Abi na intestine dey your head and no be brain ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Major Crowdfunding, Nigerians In Diaspora Move To Raise $150m, N100bn For Obi / Throwback: Pres Jonathan Fired Reno Omokri For Being A Liability & Embarrassment / Would Kashim Shetima Allow Amaechi To Succeed Tinubu If Anything Happens?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.