Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,397 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Distributor Needed For Lubricant Oil - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Distributor Needed For Lubricant Oil (200 Views)

We Can Join Hands Together To Produce Motor Engine Oil Lubricant / Distributor Needed For NAICA POP / Importer/distributor Needed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Distributor Needed For Lubricant Oil by Emmy000seun(m): 11:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
I have a lubricant oil made by a known company ASHA GROUP OF COMPANY(Oil&Gas). The oil is tested and trusted and you can make your findings about the company..(they just venture into car lubricant, and not that dey are new) the good deal about the business is that its standard is like Mobil and Total and it's cheaper in price compare to them (imagine getting 4ltrs as low as 7k for retail).
I need people that we can work together and be the pioneer of this oil before more hand get into it..as the pioneer distributor will be controller of the market when it actually boom..
We are looking for way and means to advert the product and create awareness for it, but the quality is 100%...
My contact is 07068172011.calls and WhatsApp...
I don't need you to have capital or financial commitment, just idea and to dialogue ways to move and create awareness to makes more money..

(1) (Reply)

Join Me Make Money Trading / Did Nigeria Make Profit Or Loss From The Recovered Abacha's Loot? / What Are The Risks Of Investing In Bitcoins From Nepal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.