Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Ogunbiade Olusanya Damilola aka Kwitoc.com Scammed Catherine Bose Enebeli - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogunbiade Olusanya Damilola aka Kwitoc.com Scammed Catherine Bose Enebeli (342 Views)

Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) / Www.nairaswitch.com Scammed Me Of My Bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogunbiade Olusanya Damilola aka Kwitoc.com Scammed Catherine Bose Enebeli by Scamfinders: 12:20am On Aug 22, 2022
Details coming out soon ... He has since been threatening the victim with secret cult issues.

Name: Ogunbiade Olusanya Damilola

Phone Number: 08038606260

Account number: 0032820183

Bank Name: GtBank Plc

His videos are available and will be uploaded on YouTube soon
Details loading...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogunbiade Olusanya Damilola aka Kwitoc.com Scammed Catherine Bose Enebeli by sanyablaze(m): 12:54am On Aug 22, 2022
Scamfinders:
Details coming out soon ... He has since been threatening the victim with secret cult issues.

Name: Ogunbiade Olusanya Damilola

Phone Number: 08038606260

Account number: 0032820183

Bank Name: GtBank Plc

His videos are available and will be uploaded on YouTube soon
Details loading...

You're a big fool. You think all this moves me.

You scammed me, I called you out on Nairaland via this link below
https://www.nairaland.com/7163449/enaohwo-efeoghene-serial-scammer-met

Now you're going around defaming me. Thats your problem because my hands are clean. This is my 7th year of trading Crypto and I've never scammed anyone.

You went to the testimonials section of my website, picked a random screenshot and writing rubbish.

For clarity, this is the full chat of the screenshot you picked, bastard...

You think I'm stupid and I don't have records.

Don't worry, my website you stole... I have records of all the chats and they will come in handy one day.

Re: Ogunbiade Olusanya Damilola aka Kwitoc.com Scammed Catherine Bose Enebeli by sanyablaze(m): 12:56am On Aug 22, 2022
Lalasticlala please look into this false accusation and defamation of character by this serial scammer on the forum

Scamfinders

He's notorious for scamming members of the forum and has always opened and deactivated the accounts he uses in committing his crimes.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Cubana Manager Over $164,000 Fraud / Illegal Demolition: Court Orders Remand Of Oba Of Benin Scribe, Others In Prison / Ogun Robber Poses As Passenger, Attempts To Snatch Motorcycle With Toy Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.