Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Obi Didn’t Demolish Mosques, Northern Group Defends LP Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Didn’t Demolish Mosques, Northern Group Defends LP Candidate (14141 Views)

Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard / Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) / Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Didn’t Demolish Mosques, Northern Group Defends LP Candidate by adolfHitler1934: 9:51am On Aug 22, 2022
Moh247:

cool

Lol

We still ain't voting the clown

Aba made fake Northern group

The rate at which you are going with this desperation for one old brown teeth man, I hope you won't hang yourself or drink snipper before election results are declared in February 2023.

Easy man, please easy. No go die troway for someone who doesn't care about you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Obi Didn’t Demolish Mosques, Northern Group Defends LP Candidate by Alaefulu(m): 10:06am On Aug 22, 2022
it is when it's time for elections and suddenly they are now every one's friend most especially the north they show outward hatred to,you people think politics is just to wake up one morning and straight away you want everything...
Re: Obi Didn’t Demolish Mosques, Northern Group Defends LP Candidate by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2022
Moh247:

Lol

We shall see
keep dreaming; as he said, YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A VOTERS CARD
Re: Obi Didn’t Demolish Mosques, Northern Group Defends LP Candidate by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 22, 2022
Moh247:

cool

Lol

How low can you go?

It's even your darling nations newspaper that carried the news.

How low can you go scum?
Re: Obi Didn’t Demolish Mosques, Northern Group Defends LP Candidate by zionstaar75: 10:33am On Aug 22, 2022
Esseite:
One thing i have learnt from Peter Obi is that truly "A good name is better than gold and silver"... in the right time, when your glory comes, the world would bear witness...
we will confirm when election results come out
Re: Obi Didn’t Demolish Mosques, Northern Group Defends LP Candidate by Xfemt(m): 10:48am On Aug 22, 2022
Moh247:

cool

Lol

who is we

Oga speak for your self
Re: Obi Didn’t Demolish Mosques, Northern Group Defends LP Candidate by loosecanon50(m): 11:08am On Aug 22, 2022
VERDA:

We need to stop demonising people for exercising their right to choose however wrong we feel they may be, we are not God and it's thinking like this that leads to the rise of a tyrant where everyone who does not support you must die...

I support Obi too and feel he is the best to lead but let's be wise in campaigning, we need more people on our side and a lot are still undecided, let's not join those other guys insulting people supporting other candidates...

Obi has a track record, let's campaign based on that...

If anybody brings vawulence from the other side, we can give it back to them wotowoto lol. Peace.

I agree wholeheartedly

2 Likes

Re: Obi Didn’t Demolish Mosques, Northern Group Defends LP Candidate by MartinsD12(m): 11:28am On Aug 22, 2022
KEVIND:

https://thenationonlineng.net/obi-didnt-demolish-mosques-northern-group-defends-lp-candidate/
Beautiful it's good that the northerners living in anambra when peter obi was governor and Still living in Anambra has come out and defend Mr Peter obi that he Never and didn't demolish any mosques, the truth is finally out what can those political propagandists say again
Re: Obi Didn’t Demolish Mosques, Northern Group Defends LP Candidate by Igbodicool(m): 11:30am On Aug 22, 2022
fredoooooo:
What did he demolish , liars and lying machines
He demolished your peace of mind that's why you can't sleep at night remembering that Obi is at the presidential ballot.
Re: Obi Didn’t Demolish Mosques, Northern Group Defends LP Candidate by kkonyeji(m): 11:41am On Aug 22, 2022
Moh247:

cool

Lol

You have only 1 vote!
Next time speak for yourself, use "I" instead of "WE"
Re: Obi Didn’t Demolish Mosques, Northern Group Defends LP Candidate by kkonyeji(m): 11:44am On Aug 22, 2022
obaaderemi:
Obi is not clean but at least he appears cleaner than Tinubu and Atiku.

I know Moh247 won't see this.
He knows the truth but as usual will continue feigning ignorance.
Re: Obi Didn’t Demolish Mosques, Northern Group Defends LP Candidate by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2022
kollinz1234:
Peter Obi is clean

Atiku is desperate to rule Nigeria

Tinubu is even more desperate to rule Nigeria

But Nigeria is desperate to have Peter Obi rule it.

After the results..

Tinibu will be rushed to clinic

Atiku will collapse..

Obi will......
Re: Obi Didn’t Demolish Mosques, Northern Group Defends LP Candidate by fredoooooo: 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
Igbodicool:

He demolished your peace of mind that's why you can't sleep at night remembering that Obi is at the presidential ballot.

Story .. story .. Story!!!!!
Clowns grin cheesy
Re: Obi Didn’t Demolish Mosques, Northern Group Defends LP Candidate by bigcasava1(m): 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
But why this sleepless night about LP, what happen to APC and PDP?
Re: Obi Didn’t Demolish Mosques, Northern Group Defends LP Candidate by Everlastingson: 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
Prayer Points to All Obidients and all Nigerians:

Let anybody who will be used to rig the 2023 Presidential Election and their sponsors fall sick and remain down, sick till after the election. Pray this from now till election day 2023. Nigeria must be rescued. Thank you.
Re: Obi Didn’t Demolish Mosques, Northern Group Defends LP Candidate by Mrfixitt(m): 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
Moh247:

cool

Lol

Sometimes you sound stupidly like other urchins
Re: Obi Didn’t Demolish Mosques, Northern Group Defends LP Candidate by poseidon12: 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2022
Moh247:

cool

Lol

Vote your drug dealer candidate, good Nigerians will vote Obi/Datti

Re: Obi Didn’t Demolish Mosques, Northern Group Defends LP Candidate by ahoadaboi: 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
Moh247:

Lol
We shall see
We shall see nothing, misguided element.
Re: Obi Didn’t Demolish Mosques, Northern Group Defends LP Candidate by JAGS001(m): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
Chai work of my biaflan blothers grin grin if PO didn't chase the our Hausa people, demolished the mosques and move their markets to the back town in Anambra that means he didn't also sack the igbo's from other states working in the states government during his tenore grin
Re: Obi Didn’t Demolish Mosques, Northern Group Defends LP Candidate by Despacito1: 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
Righthussle:
I'll be proud of Obi as my president. This picture dey give me Obama vibes.

Chai! Nigerians like suffer, even if Peter didn't do anything on that Aso rock, we love it and he's better he's there and better that Buhari that Is deaf and can't even talk to us, Tinubu that has got a memory lost issue and Atiku that MIKANO diesel sole distributor of Generator in Nigeria and frustrated our national power output.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Now Safer For Doing Business—buhari / Fg’s Failure To Compensate Boko Haram’s Members Escalated Insurgency – OBJ / Buhari Did Not Appoint Amaechi As Campaign DG – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.