Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Quality & Affordable interior and Exterior Designs Services For your Home/Office - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Quality & Affordable interior and Exterior Designs Services For your Home/Office (13997 Views)

Interior Designs, Exterior Designs, Visuals, Animations, 3D Rendering (Pics). / Photorealistic Architectural Rendering Both Interiors And Exterior / Architectural Drawings, Interior And Exterior And Construction call 08096365063 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quality & Affordable interior and Exterior Designs Services For your Home/Office by DOVgadgets: 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
Where is your shop located?
Re: Quality & Affordable interior and Exterior Designs Services For your Home/Office by henrixx(m): 12:24am On Dec 17, 2022
another legit and reliable buisinessman on nairaland. did buisiness with him and I was satisfied. guys patronise for peace of mind cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quality & Affordable interior and Exterior Designs Services For your Home/Office by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:46am On Dec 17, 2022
henrixx:
another legit and reliable buisinessman on nairaland. did buisiness with him and I was satisfied. guys patronise for peace of mind cool

Thank you very much for your patronage, and I really appreciate your positive review.
Re: Quality & Affordable interior and Exterior Designs Services For your Home/Office by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:47am On Dec 17, 2022
DOVgadgets:
Where is your shop located?

Ogba ikeja
Re: Quality & Affordable interior and Exterior Designs Services For your Home/Office by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:03am On Dec 20, 2022
Review from client

Re: Quality & Affordable interior and Exterior Designs Services For your Home/Office by SALLYBERRY01(m): 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
Big size luxury Glass Art Frame

Size: 80cm by 80cm
Price:45000 naira

Limited stock

1 Like

Re: Quality & Affordable interior and Exterior Designs Services For your Home/Office by basketballseek: 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
Do you have different design of Artificial Grass? I need for my interior designing.
Re: Quality & Affordable interior and Exterior Designs Services For your Home/Office by SALLYBERRY01(m): 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
Before and After the installation of window blind by Atlantic Interior and Exterior Designs

Enhance your home with stylish window blinds from Atlantic interior and exterior designs.
Thousands of samples of window blinds and we have the style you will love.

*Durable
*Exepctional Quality
*Cost effective
*Reveal whole layout and decoration style.
*Fast delivery and installation

Contact us to explore the wide variety of fabrics, textures, styles and colors for your home.

Contact 08119470142

Follow Atlantic interior and exterior designs on
Instagram & fb @DesignsByAtlantic

Twitter @dsignbyatlantic

Re: Quality & Affordable interior and Exterior Designs Services For your Home/Office by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:31am On Dec 21, 2022
Luxury Crystal Wall Acrylic Painting/stoned Art Frame
Unbreakable
Size: 50 by 70 cm
Price: 33000

Re: Quality & Affordable interior and Exterior Designs Services For your Home/Office by SALLYBERRY01(m): 4:51am On Dec 22, 2022
Unbreakable
Size: 60 by 90cm
Price:43,000

Also available in 50 by 70; 33,000

Re: Quality & Affordable interior and Exterior Designs Services For your Home/Office by SALLYBERRY01(m): 5:33am On Dec 22, 2022
Luxury frames

Re: Quality & Affordable interior and Exterior Designs Services For your Home/Office by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:17am On Dec 27, 2022
basketballseek:
Do you have different design of Artificial Grass? I need for my interior designing.

Good morning, sorry I just noticed your message my apologies, yes I have different colors green, Red and blue in different mm.

Apologise for the late response.
Re: Quality & Affordable interior and Exterior Designs Services For your Home/Office by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:22am On Dec 27, 2022
Good morning my people, this after installation of artificial grass around a swimming pool and balcony
Done by Atlantic interior and exterior
We sell and install artificial grass

Re: Quality & Affordable interior and Exterior Designs Services For your Home/Office by valencia25(m): 9:52am On Dec 27, 2022
Standout delivery, Atlantic went beyond to ensure I was satisfied and kept in touch all through to ensure everything was perfect.

Also, his prices are so affordable and I ended up buying more items than expected because of the quality he delivered.

He worked overnight to fix the apartment and brought workers to complete the job. He made my Christmas perfect with his delivery, loved every bit of his service.

Attached is a picture of what to expect when you patronize his service.

Top Quality and 100% customer service to ensure you are satisfied.

Thank you brother, I'm definitely going to refer you and I highly recommend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quality & Affordable interior and Exterior Designs Services For your Home/Office by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
valencia25:
Standout delivery, Atlantic went beyond to ensure I was satisfied and kept in touch all through to ensure everything was perfect.

Also, his prices are so affordable and I ended up buying more items than expected because of the quality he delivered.

He worked overnight to fix the apartment and brought workers to complete the job. He made my Christmas perfect with his delivery, loved every bit of his service.

Attached is a picture of what to expect when you patronize his service.

Top Quality and 100% customer service to ensure you are satisfied.

Thank you brother, I'm definitely going to refer you and I highly recommend

Special appreciation goes to you, I say very big thank you for entrusting us with your project, it was a really a great privilege for me to handle the interior and exterior of your building, we appreciate your patronage and we hope to serve you better in future. It
Re: Quality & Affordable interior and Exterior Designs Services For your Home/Office by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2022
Good morning from another location

Re: Quality & Affordable interior and Exterior Designs Services For your Home/Office by SALLYBERRY01(m): 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
We have come to the end of this project.

1 Like

Re: Quality & Affordable interior and Exterior Designs Services For your Home/Office by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:36am On Dec 30, 2022
Luxury 2 in 1 glass top center table

Unique luxury styling for your space

Price ;145,000

Available in color as seen

Re: Quality & Affordable interior and Exterior Designs Services For your Home/Office by DOVgadgets: 8:59am On Dec 31, 2022
Good morning sir Atlantic
I would love to work with you,I have interest in interior design. I stay at agege,please do mention me If there is a spot. I’m a very fast learner and can work with little or no supervision

1 Like

Re: Quality & Affordable interior and Exterior Designs Services For your Home/Office by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:47am On Jan 02, 2023
DOVgadgets:
Good morning sir Atlantic
I would love to work with you,I have interest in interior design. I stay at agege,please do mention me If there is a spot. I’m a very fast learner and can work with little or no supervision
No problem
Re: Quality & Affordable interior and Exterior Designs Services For your Home/Office by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:53am On Jan 02, 2023
Enhance your home with stylish window blinds from Atlantic interior and exterior designs.
Thousands of samples of window blinds and we have the style you will love.

*Durable
*Exepctional Quality
*Cost effective
*Reveal whole layout and decoration style.
*Fast delivery and installation

Contact us to explore the wide variety of fabrics, textures, styles and colors for your home.

Contact 08119470142

Follow Atlantic interior and exterior designs on
Instagram & fb @DesignsByAtlantic

Twitter @dsignbyatlantic

Re: Quality & Affordable interior and Exterior Designs Services For your Home/Office by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:55am On Jan 02, 2023
We also deal with curtains to beautify your home.

Re: Quality & Affordable interior and Exterior Designs Services For your Home/Office by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:59am On Jan 02, 2023
We say a very big Thank you for your support, may this new year be a full of great accomplishments. Our whole team wishes you a lot of joy and happiness during this holiday season. May the upcoming year will be full of new achievements that will bring you a huge success. Happy New Year.

Re: Quality & Affordable interior and Exterior Designs Services For your Home/Office by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:09am On Jan 03, 2023
Hello there �
Are you looking for where to find the best interior and exterior designs product and services at affordable prices?

Look no further, Atlantic interior and exterior designs is here for you.

We are just a DM away. Click the link below to contact us via whatsapp.

Re: Quality & Affordable interior and Exterior Designs Services For your Home/Office by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:23am On Jan 03, 2023
I say a very big thank you to everyone that patronize me here last year on nairaland,

Re: Quality & Affordable interior and Exterior Designs Services For your Home/Office by SALLYBERRY01(m): 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2023
Unbreakable
Size: 40 by 70cm
Price: 29000
When this design is sold out, it will be written sold out

Re: Quality & Affordable interior and Exterior Designs Services For your Home/Office by SALLYBERRY01(m): 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
Unbreakable

Re: Quality & Affordable interior and Exterior Designs Services For your Home/Office by SALLYBERRY01(m): 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Big size Crystal Wall Acrylic Painting/stoned Art Frame
Unbreakable
Size: 70 by 100cm
Price: 58000

Re: Quality & Affordable interior and Exterior Designs Services For your Home/Office by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:09am On Jan 13, 2023
Are you looking for ways to transform your homes?
You are in the right thread, we sell beautiful and Center Rugs that can help you transform your space.

4 by 6 35k
5 by 7 55
7 by 10 90

Re: Quality & Affordable interior and Exterior Designs Services For your Home/Office by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:06am On Jan 13, 2023
Unbreakable

Re: Quality & Affordable interior and Exterior Designs Services For your Home/Office by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:12am On Jan 13, 2023
Big size Crystal Wall Acrylic Painting/stoned Art Frame
Unbreakable
Size: 70 by 100cm
Price: 58000

Re: Quality & Affordable interior and Exterior Designs Services For your Home/Office by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:14am On Jan 13, 2023
Crystal Wall Acrylic Painting/stoned Art Frame

Size: 45 by 75cm
Price: 25000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Get your Architecture designs and Building construction services,cost is almost Free,view our design / Office Partitioning / Please Who Has Bought A House From Lagos State HOMS? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.