Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,844 members, 7,851,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Why Do Nigerians Feel You Don't Love Them When You Don't Call Them For Long? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Do Nigerians Feel You Don't Love Them When You Don't Call Them For Long? (246 Views)

Cleansing If You Feel You Have Been Used By A Ritualist / Why Do Nigerians Hate Paying Their Debt? / You Don't Have Right To Protest High Electricity Tarriff - Police Tell Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians Feel You Don't Love Them When You Don't Call Them For Long? by TastyFriedPussy: 8:20am On Aug 22, 2022
Please anybody with a reasonable answer should please answer me because I don't understand..

Why is it that if you don't call someone for a long period of time but he/she somehow connects with you, they be like "you don't even call me to know how I'm doing"
They feel like you don't call them because you don't love or care about them or something, but only call when you need something.

I've experienced this a lot from people even from my own parents LOL grin because me I can go for months without calling anybody for the sake of checking on you or to know how you're doing.
But that doesn't mean I don't love or care about you. Infact, I feel like people who do that are just doing it just to fulfill all righteousness.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Feel You Don't Love Them When You Don't Call Them For Long? by Lawlab252: 8:20am On Aug 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Why Do Nigerians Feel You Don't Love Them When You Don't Call Them For Long? by HarlequinLekex: 8:28am On Aug 22, 2022
But this is in the crime section na, back to the question, everyone has his own love mentality
Re: Why Do Nigerians Feel You Don't Love Them When You Don't Call Them For Long? by JASONjnr(m): 8:28am On Aug 22, 2022
Me that have a terrific calling attitude.....

People who complain should be the first to make the call..
Re: Why Do Nigerians Feel You Don't Love Them When You Don't Call Them For Long? by TastyFriedPussy: 8:31am On Aug 22, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
But this is in the crime section na, back to the question,
everyone has his own love mentality
some people feel it's a crime so? That's why I posted it in the crime section grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Feel You Don't Love Them When You Don't Call Them For Long? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:46am On Aug 22, 2022
You don't need to pretend to love when you don't. You might feel that you love them but you are not just connected or let me phrase it better, you have no "affection" for them.

Even if you don't call, how about messaging (voice, text)?

Ask yourself each day you wake up, 'who do I call with my call cards"?

That or those are the ones that you truly love.

In my case, I discovered that some relatives do not want the calls but the cash. So, I limit the calls too. Cos I feel like a cash cow when every call leads to begging. If your case ain that way, then your life has ending in frying tastypussy rather being human or affectionate to your family.

Cos you ain't gon tell me that you do not load your phone.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Feel You Don't Love Them When You Don't Call Them For Long? by Kajaard: 8:58am On Aug 22, 2022
I don't like calling people. It doesn't mean I don't love or miss them, calling is just not my thing.

My mum don complain tire cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Heneswa Plot To Take 3 Stolen Children Out Of Maiduguri Was Foiled' / NDLEA Arrests Another Lagos Drug Baron, Recovers N8.8bn Tramadol / Affordable Price All-new Fire TV Cube, Hands-free Streaming Device With Alexa!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.