Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Nigerians In Heaven And Hell! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerians In Heaven And Hell! (1142 Views)

#photo: When You're On Your Way To Heaven And Then God Reads All Your Tweets / Nigerians On Heaven And Hell / I Saw Michael Jackson In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Heaven And Hell! by Tunsbobo(m): 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2011
Something to laugh about:
The Angel Gabriel came to the Lord looking very distraught.” I have to talk to you. I have some Nigerians up here in heavens that are causing serious problems.”

Gabriel described how the Nigerians swing on the pearly gates, have spilled Maggi sauce and Ogbono soup all over the angels’ robes, and scattered Isi-ewu, cow feet and Bokoto bones over the streets of gold.

The angel said wings are missing, the stairway leading to heaven is littered and many Nigerians refuse to wear halos, saying they don’t fit with their hairstyles.

The Lord said,” I made them special, as I did you, my angel. Heaven is home to all my privileged ones. If you really want to know about problems, let’s call the Devil.”

The Devil answered the phone,” Hello? What the….! hold on one minute.”

The Devil returned to the phone and said,” Hello Lord, what can I do for you?”

The lord replied,” Tell me what kind of problems you are having down there.”

The Devil said, “Wait a minute,” and put the Lord on hold.

After 5minutes he returned to the phone, and said “Okay, I’m back. What was the question?”

The Lord asked again, “What kind of problems are you having down there?”

The Devil said, “Man, I don’t belieeee, hold on, Lord. “

This time the Devil was gone for 15 minutes.

The Devil returned and said,

“I’m sorry Lord, I can’t talk right now. These Nigerians bribed my guards to put out the fire, and are now trying to install air conditioner, e?”

The Devil said, “Man, I don’t belieeee, hold on, Lord. “

This time the Devil was gone for 15 minutes.

The Devil returned and said,

“I’m sorry Lord, I can’t talk right now. These Nigerians bribed my guards to put out the fire, and are now trying to install air conditioner,
Re: Nigerians In Heaven And Hell! by lysaa(f): 12:24am On Aug 07, 2011
Lol Naija!
Re: Nigerians In Heaven And Hell! by ARareGem(f): 11:25am On Aug 07, 2011
He he he he
Re: Nigerians In Heaven And Hell! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The joke is so so funny
Re: Nigerians In Heaven And Hell! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2011
Good one. I've been really cracked up grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Me And The Children / What Will Happen If #5000 Note Is Introduced / Some Things You Just Can't Explain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.