Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch (94398 Views)

Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens / 45,000 Virgin Zulu Maidens Step Out Topless For Testing In South Africa (Photos) / Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by Kimiso(m): 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
Was there any need to use a deadly weapon on the poor lion when it doesn't have anything to defend itself from the gun
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ebubu:
they do bro. Always the old, or sick/slow elephant.

Tactic is for some team of females to cause the chase, they start running due to being scared, now the weakest in the run gets singled out by the dominant male lion and a group of strong females, and is killed before the other elephants can re-organise in the midst of dust created.

You don’t watch Nat Geo wild. A prime lion pride takes down elephants, but like I said; the old and sick elephant.
I did not say they will not take an elephant down ,I said they will not find it easy
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
TMKsouth:

You and your girlfriend kingw - when have you ever seen a lion hunt alone?

I live in a safari country - U DONT. When have you seen lions and elephants - so sit down please. Chow on some hyeuna ponmo in the meantime grin
ogbeni I no be girl oo
U might live in a Safari country but I know a lot about wild animals
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by baralatie(m): 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
Kimiso:
Was there any need to use a deadly weapon on the poor lion when it doesn't have anything to defend itself from the gun
Ah ah
It can't do you ghaan anything
grin
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by Yankee101: 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
Shaka Zulu used spears not guns
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by ttmacoy: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
Tradition ko. If he truly wants to follow tradition he will kill the lion with his bare hands or crude weapons like his forefathers did not a high powered rifle from a safe distance.

Unzerious:

No! Tradition cool
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by zinaunreal(m): 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
Mschewww. I think say he go fight lion sef
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by Focusmi: 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
Must the poor soul die for you to be a king??
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by themanderon: 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
TMKsouth:
King Misuzulu kaZwelithini had to kill a lion and face a black bull head-on in a kraal two days before being crowned the ruler of the Zulu nation in South Africa.

His traditional coronation was held this past Saturday in KwaZulu Natal.

CLICK BELOW TO SEE HIS CORONATION

https://www.nairaland.com/7293270/pictures-south-africas-new-zulu

He should have done it the way Shaka Kasenzangakhona did it in his days using the good old spear.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by wolebest: 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
Back in the Chaka Zulu days, it was done with only a spear and shield.

That's the African way.

Facing the fierst beast bare chested, with your ancestors behind you.

The African heritage.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
Lion received [/s]stray[s] straight bullet grin grin
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by porthouse7(f): 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
TMKsouth:

It's a sacred royal act that can't be shown in public okay angry grin
they lie there, if not with gun from distance then we won't believe u
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by porthouse7(f): 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
TMKsouth:

Uncivilized people are those who've chowed all their lions into extinction lipsrsealed Jollof and Simba soup grin
south Africans are still primitive in thinking, they behave weird
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by Sleekfingers: 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
Why not kill the lion with bare hands, like samson......yeye dey smell
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by Eagba(m): 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
Unzerious:

No! Tradition cool
and he had to use a riffle
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by SamDayJoy: 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2022
It is unsavory to continue to promote barbaric culture.

Despite our sins, unrighteousness, inadequacies, wickedness, unworthiness in many ways He's not utterly cast us out.

I know so many are suffering, in pain, sad, at loss, sorrowful, sick, injured, lost and confused yet God is still good.

More than you can ever imagine, He sincerely wants to step into your situation to help. He's always been concerned, compassionate and touched with our predicaments.

He wants to help if only you'll (1)trust Him, (2)accept Him, (3)obey Him and (4)allow Him to work out His will.

Jesus cares for you.
If God cares for the plants out there, believe me he cares so more for you.

You can get right with God through His son Jesus Christ. That is by repenting of your sins, confess and forsake them before God. Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. And join a Bible believing church for spiritual development.

God bless you.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by drmuchin: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
Rahkman:
Nonsense why kill an innocent animal because of a useless tradition ....pussy ass motherfucker why not face it with ur bare hands to show how brave you are

DID YOU SEE HIM BEING CALLED SAMSON?
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by drmuchin: 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
wolebest:
Back in the Chaka Zulu days, it was done with only a spear and shield.

That's the African way.

Facing the fierst beast bare chested, with your ancestors behind you.

The African heritage.

SAMSON MUST HAVE BEEN A SOUTH AFRICAN OR THEY PROLLY DESCENDED FROM HIS LINEAGE
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
baralatie:

He can use bazooka if he wants nah
Abi is it not killing again.
so then let’s leave tradition out of it as traditionally, his ancestors most likely used shields and spears. This right here is a pv55y king who killed a captive lion with a gun whilst hiding
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by alabo1: 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
Zonefree:
Video of him killing the lion or... lipsrsealed

Furthermore since he did not kill it with a spear like his ancestors he has broken tradition
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by BRATISLAVA: 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2022
TMKsouth:

It's a sacred royal act that can't be shown in public okay angry grin

Guess who's back? shocked

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by Magnoliaa(f): 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Guess who's back? shocked

Nairaland's ethnicists' tormentor. grin grin
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by BRATISLAVA: 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Nairaland's ethnicists' tormentor. grin grin

Lol. He's really back.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by Magnoliaa(f): 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Lol. He's really back.

Yeah... I just realised I haven't seen his topics graced the FP in a while...

I remember the bants I was having with him and some other dudes and our resident males, with the exception of one he-goat coming to claim I'm after a Southie's c*ck. grin grin

My mouth has heard things sha, and my ears seen stuff for this site.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by JAGS001(m): 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
Mcheeew ��� I thought he even killed the lion like baba Samson alagbara did grin.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by Melagros(m): 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
Zonefree:
Video of him killing the lion or... lipsrsealed
I the tell you
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by imagrg(m): 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2022
This an outright show of cowardice not bravery.

Shooting a lion from behind. undecided
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by pocohantas(f): 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
Corridon:
Elephants Kwa? No lion can kill a fully grown elephant.

I am happy someone spotted this. Lion take down elephant and buffalo? Nibo?? grin

It takes a pride to tackle one fully grown buffalo. Even at that, they go for the jugular, belly, legs…anything to incapacitate it. No be say them reach based on size.

Lions that are sprinters and get exhausted easily. Toor!
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by merits(m): 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
TMKsouth:
King Misuzulu kaZwelithini had to kill a lion and face a black bull head-on in a kraal two days before being crowned the ruler of the Zulu nation in South Africa.

His traditional coronation was held this past Saturday in KwaZulu Natal.

CLICK BELOW TO SEE HIS CORONATION

https://www.nairaland.com/7293270/pictures-south-africas-new-zulu

What is so special in killing a lion, when you hold a better riffle like the one he hold.funny people.i thought he would use bare hand like Samson in the bible.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by Truvelisback(m): 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
Killing a King to become a King is uncalled for.

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by tnerro1(m): 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
Tot he was to use only a spear grin

Bobo no wan hear stories that touch

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom / Nigeria Old pictures(1800-1980) / Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.