Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

For What Purpose Is The Store Switcher Used In Magento 2? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / For What Purpose Is The Store Switcher Used In Magento 2? (159 Views)

Buy Store Locations Data Download The Store Locations Data / For What Purpose Is The Contact Form Used In Magento 2? / Datavideo Se-500 Video Switcher/ Mixer + Lcd Monitor Tlm-702 Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For What Purpose Is The Store Switcher Used In Magento 2? by simonwalker(m): 10:42am On Aug 22, 2022
Magento 2 geoip extension enables you to create multiple store views and automatically redirect the customers to the region customized store view.

Magento 2 store selector detects the current location of the incoming visitors. You can also allow the customers to manually select another store view using the store selector popup. Another exciting feature of this Magento 2 GeoIP store selector extension is that you can grant access to customers trying to access your store from the blocked region by using the IP Exception feature.

Features:

— Enables/Disable auto store switching

— Create & customize store view theme

— Create & prioritize store selector rules

— Customize regional store view theme

— Responsive store switcher popup

— Uses Maxmind GeoIP Database

— Multi-store supported

(1) (Reply)

Ali Express / How Can I Connect My HP Officejet Wireless Printer To My Android Phone / Super Clean Acer Intel Core I5 6th Gen Graphics Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.