Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Injustice Against Npower Batch C Stream 1 Beneficiaries: An Appeal To Sadiya - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Injustice Against Npower Batch C Stream 1 Beneficiaries: An Appeal To Sadiya (1346 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week / Npower Participants Not Paid For Two Months After Osinbajo Handed Over To Sadiya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Injustice Against Npower Batch C Stream 1 Beneficiaries: An Appeal To Sadiya by floret23(f): 11:19am On Aug 22, 2022
Injustice Against Npower Batch C Stream 1 Beneficiaries: An Appeal To The Honourable Minister Umar Sadiya

It is most likely that Minister Sadiya will unfairly terminate the engagement of the beneficiaries of Npower Batch C Stream 1 in this month of August amidst epileptic payment system.

I think this is wickedly unjust for the fact that previous Batch A beneficiaries spent three and half years even when 30k had higher purchasing power than today. They collected iPad and are also promised N-exit grant/loan.

In all honesty, it can only be fair and just if the Government of President Muhammadu Buhari treat us exactly the same as they treated previous batches and not worse.

I hereby urge all Npower Batch C beneficiaries to earnestly appeal to the honourable minister Sadiya to please in her magnanimity grant us six months extension of this noble program. This is how to lift more millions out of poverty.

Re: Injustice Against Npower Batch C Stream 1 Beneficiaries: An Appeal To Sadiya by Septagon: 11:35am On Aug 22, 2022
Entitlement mentality. tueh.so cos the other batch was lucky to spend more time,u sef wants to spend more,so than others won't get the chance to enjoy free 30 k,abi?my man,go and find work do.leave free money.u shud have saved from it for 1 year

2 Likes

Re: Injustice Against Npower Batch C Stream 1 Beneficiaries: An Appeal To Sadiya by floret23(f): 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
Septagon:
Entitlement mentality. tueh.so cos the other batch was lucky to spend more time,u sef wants to spend more,so than others won't get the chance to enjoy free 30 k,abi?my man,go and find work do.leave free money.u shud have saved from it for 1 year

Entitlement mentality. tueh.
To me that is not entitlement mentality but citizen's right and privilege.
o cos the other batch was lucky to spend more time,u sef wants to spend more,
Yes,
What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
so than others won't get the chance to enjoy free 30 k,abi?
That doesn't prevent others from benefiting. Mind you, it is not free money.
my man,go and find work do.
I have already found work
leave free money
The money is not not free. I worked for it
u shud have saved from it for 1 year
If you read what I wrote or if you know a beneficiary, you would understand why that money cannot be saved.

1 Like

Re: Injustice Against Npower Batch C Stream 1 Beneficiaries: An Appeal To Sadiya by Kaybae(f): 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
I have been thinking of this recently, I pray they leave us till next year...... No job out there

2 Likes

Re: Injustice Against Npower Batch C Stream 1 Beneficiaries: An Appeal To Sadiya by Twirelex: 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
Kaybae:
I have been thinking of this recently, I pray they leave us till next year...... No job out there
Be strong.
God will see you through

2 Likes

Re: Injustice Against Npower Batch C Stream 1 Beneficiaries: An Appeal To Sadiya by uthlaw: 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2022
If na better government na,hope de,to pay the stipends self hard them....make ena enter street ooo!
Re: Injustice Against Npower Batch C Stream 1 Beneficiaries: An Appeal To Sadiya by liveyourlife007(m): 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
Can you imagine how selfish some individuals can be. You have benefited from the system for almost a year now, instead of you to allow other people to come in, you are begging for an extension. Attitudes like this irritates me to my bone marrow.

2 Likes

Re: Injustice Against Npower Batch C Stream 1 Beneficiaries: An Appeal To Sadiya by PastorFire: 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
See lazy yoot. Others are waiting to benefit and you collect 30k for a year and come here to rant pieces of gabbage rolled up into arrant nonsense.
Re: Injustice Against Npower Batch C Stream 1 Beneficiaries: An Appeal To Sadiya by PastorFire: 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
Kaybae:

What did the agreement state? They cannot enroll stream 2 alongside stream 1 cos they want to offset stream 1 first. And you think, there will be extension for you? Keep dreaming.
Re: Injustice Against Npower Batch C Stream 1 Beneficiaries: An Appeal To Sadiya by PastorFire: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
liveyourlife007:
Can you imagine how selfish some individuals can be. You have benefited from the system for almost a year now, instead of you to allow other people to come in, you are begging for an extension. Attitudes like this irritates me to my bone marrow.

My brother, don't mind the greedy asshole. They are everywhere on the internet making noise about extension when stream 2 are silent. Extension kee dem there.

1 Like

Re: Injustice Against Npower Batch C Stream 1 Beneficiaries: An Appeal To Sadiya by liveyourlife007(m): 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
PastorFire:

My brother, don't mind the greedy asshole. They are everywhere on the internet making noise about extension when stream 2 are silent. Extension kee dem there.
Amen
Re: Injustice Against Npower Batch C Stream 1 Beneficiaries: An Appeal To Sadiya by Kaybae(f): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2022
PastorFire:

why using strong words? It's just individual's opinion...... It has been done before, when batch B were enrolled along side with Batch A and not that we have a kind of entitlement mentality, I have graduated since 2011 and .......... ( Let just stop there). We should not always think because we are on faceless forum we should be harsh with people, no one knows what an individual is passing through.

1 Like

Re: Injustice Against Npower Batch C Stream 1 Beneficiaries: An Appeal To Sadiya by PastorFire: 9:53am On Aug 23, 2022
Kaybae:
why using strong words? It's just individual's opinion...... It has been done before, when batch B were enrolled along side with Batch A and not that we have a kind of entitlement mentality, I have graduated since 2011 and .......... ( Let just stop there). We should not always think because we are on faceless forum we should be harsh with people, no one knows what an individual is passing through.

The reason stream 2 are yet to start fully despite shortlistment since February is because of stream 1. You are a graduate. What does the agreement to which you were enrolled in the program state?

(1) (Reply)

Free Upwork Seminar On How To Get Clients From Nigeria / Igi Test Tomorrow / Urgent! Novell Consulting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.