Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,489 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

A Tinubu Successful Emergence Will Result To Another Northern Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Tinubu Successful Emergence Will Result To Another Northern Presidency (374 Views)

2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP / How Owo Church Killings Put 2023 Northern Presidency Up In The Air / 2023: Why PDP Settled For Northern Presidency — Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tinubu Successful Emergence Will Result To Another Northern Presidency by Bonavi: 11:25am On Aug 22, 2022
We shouldn't deceive ourselves here. The choice of Shettima is obviously forced on Tinubu and there is no doubt about the fulani agenda. They are simply positioning and repositioning themselves to have a total control of Nigeria
They supported the candidacy of Tinubu rather than an Osinbajo or Amaechi's presidency for obvious reasons you and I should know. They made sure Atiku emerged from PDP and they are now decamping in droves to PDP to make sure the plans succeed regardless. Anybody that knows the present politics and the fulani agenda understands the present schemes and tactics
I'm calling on Yorubas and specifically Tinubu and the team to rise up to the occasion and stop this impending doom been orchestrated by the Fulanis.
Re: A Tinubu Successful Emergence Will Result To Another Northern Presidency by Parachoko: 11:26am On Aug 22, 2022
Bonavi:
We shouldn't deceive ourselves here. The choice of Shettima is obviously forced on Tinubu and there is no doubt about the fulani agenda. They are simply positioning and repositioning themselves to have a total control of Nigeria
They supported the candidacy of Tinubu rather than an Osinbajo or Amaechi's presidency for obvious reasons you and I should know. They made sure Atiku emerged from PDP and they are now decamping in droves to PDP to make sure the plans succeed regardless. Anybody that knows the present politics and the fulani agenda understands the present schemes and tactics
I'm calling on Yorubas and specifically Tinubu and the team to rise up to the occasion and stop this impending doom been orchestrated by the Fulanis.
Is Shettima a Fulani?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tinubu Successful Emergence Will Result To Another Northern Presidency by Viscuz: 11:46am On Aug 22, 2022
Parachoko:
Is Shettima a Fulani?

Parachoko my main urchin grin

Shettima no dey pamper boko boys? Yes or no ?

1 Like

Re: A Tinubu Successful Emergence Will Result To Another Northern Presidency by Bonavi: 11:46am On Aug 22, 2022
Parachoko:
Is Shettima a Fulani?
Shettima is fulani, then you will ask are all those recruited from other ethnicities - Uzodimma and the rest are Fulanis?
Re: A Tinubu Successful Emergence Will Result To Another Northern Presidency by ItsTutsi(m): 11:47am On Aug 22, 2022
Lol shettima is not not fulani!

And I thought u guys said hausa/fulani elites are angry with Tinubu for picking kanuri instead of one of them!

It seems ur running out of lies, hence the desperation to concoct one everyday
Bonavi:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tinubu Successful Emergence Will Result To Another Northern Presidency by ElSudani: 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
So, Shettima is now Fulani. The lying factory never stops.

(1) (Reply)

USA Returns $23 Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria / Onitsha Two Million Man March. Elderly Woman March And Pray For Peter Obi / We’ve Uncovered Sponsors, Perpetrators Of Insecurity In S-east — Ipob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.