Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral (52403 Views)

"Bus Conductor": Atiku's Camp mocks Wike Over Frequent Visits To The Villa / Atiku Mocks Wike, Says, He Is A Chicken Hiding Under Costume Of Lion / Wike Lúlé: Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike During Nduka's Mum Funeral (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral by JAWBONE(m): 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

This Nduka Obaigbena is another dangerous cabal in this country that people are sleeping on.

My only happiness is that he seems to be pro-Obi after his Emefiele project failed.

I'm actually surprised to see the calibre of people that pulled up at his mother's funeral. Dangote, Tinubu, Obi, Tambuwal etc. I thought he was just a media guy as the publisher of Arise news and ThisDay.

I would like more information about this guy

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral by Rebirth212: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
All these men should go and seat down......

Politicians of this day are always behavjng like kids all in the quest for power..... Greed wan Kee dem
Re: Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral by SIRmuel86(m): 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
Shey that man na the owner of arise TV? No wonder the presenters tend to go easy when it comes to criticising Atiku. An example was when they aired a pre-recorded interview of the PDP candidate. He is PDP too not only Reuben Abati. Now everything is coming out in the open.

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral by PapaHadum: 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
#ObidientlyYusful

Wike ... Pele, all betrayers of southern interest will be served!
Re: Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral by HakiimAlvista: 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
No loud am! We already know say na abominable act
Spirit04:
A fool from Delta state mocking his neighbour from Rivers state to impress a Fulani man from Sokoto
Re: Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral by Penguin2: 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
JAWBONE:

I'm actually surprised to see the calibre of people that pulled up at his mother's funeral. Dangote, Tinubu, Obi, Tambuwal etc. I thought he was just a media guy as the publisher of Arise news and ThisDay.

Trust me bro, I don’t even know how he’s doing it. I don’t know how he became so influential.
Re: Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral by Iwin2: 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2022
englishmart:
Nduka is deficient in intellect. A puerile sycophant.
The sentiment he evinced hovered between scorn and a kind of desperation, singularly unnatural to be detected there. He should grow up already.

Wike started the mocking game after losing the PDP primaries
What goes around......
Wike has been too petty after the primaries, imagine him singing a mockery song!!
His attitude in my opinion is giving him more enemies which will work against his future political interest

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral by GreyLaw(m): 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
JAWBONE:

Those are the guys ruling from the shadows. You cannot gather such caliber of men under one roof and not be a part of them in the secret.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral by Evergreen12345(f): 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
Enough of the game carry your old father with his devilish Game go your house Nigerian wants a man with confirmed certificates ok. No a man that wants to rule because is his turn !
Re: Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
slivertongue:
Nduka should be careful, politicians are friends. They hardly fall out forever

Nduka is a politician too

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral by Christistruth00: 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
visijo:
Speaking the truth in Nigeria is the fastest way to meet your ancestors sad cheesy

God is a God of Truth and light

Someone has to deliver his message even if the Sons Of Belial don’t like it

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral by Omihanifa: 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
JAWBONE:

Nduka no be small man o.
The guy has been balling since the days of military government. What really helped him is that he has international connections and exposure. Nah him Dey mostly front for all these politicians.

He’s also a serial debtor and yet AMCON can’t do anything to him.
Re: Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral by Acedude: 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

This Nduka Obaigbena is another dangerous cabal in this country that people are sleeping on.

My only happiness is that he seems to be pro-Obi after his Emefiele project failed.

“Nduka Obaigbena is another dangerous cabal” but as long as he identifies with the Obi movement, it’s okay by you, as long as he is pro Obi, you are happy. See for yourself the hypocrisy in your statement. If he was pro Atiku or Tinubu, you would have called for his head. There’s no difference between you and the people you castigate.

You castigate others as long as it doesn’t serve your interests, and once the music changes and it’s in your favour, the dance step changes… keep deceiving yourselves

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral by tishbite42: 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
Spirit04:
A fool from Delta state mocking his neighbour from Rivers state to impress a Fulani man from Sokoto
You just said it all
Re: Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral by Healthquest: 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/tambuwal-reacts-as-nduka-obaigbena-mocks-wike-at-mothers-funeral
ARISE TV OWNER, NDUKA OBAIGBENA. Mock Wike.

That's it.

ARISE TV is an opposition TV,A PDP TV Abusing pdp men
Re: Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral by poseidon12: 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
englishmart:
The sentiment he evinced hovered between scorn and a kind of desperation, singularly unnatural to be detected there. He should grow up already.

He is so "deficient" in intellect that he founded This Day newspapers, right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral by cosse(m): 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2022
englishmart:

Na wa o..easy na
Re: Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral by djon78(m): 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/tambuwal-reacts-as-nduka-obaigbena-mocks-wike-at-mothers-funeral

Nduka na very old street niggar of tey try

He is been around since military era of ibb, he get levels for nija.

Wike no be him mate.
Wike just new in nija game

Even Peter Obi don dey game tey tey

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral by DarkCaesar(m): 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
Something Wike himself could do, so let’s hope he gets his chance to throw same dig in the nearest future
Re: Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral by mandax: 2:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
Obaigbena understands nothing about the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria created by northern soldiers to favour Arewa, and which necessitates zoning of the presidency between the north and the south.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral by mandax: 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
It was actually them having jolly good time together, really nothing serious cheesy

On HE Wike, they are mocking him today but he will still triumph over them. He is building up a credential and character of a future Nigerian President. The moment they are mocking you just know there is something for you that make them fear you. There is something about HE Wike which makes them fear him. Incidentally, both Wike and Nduka are from same South South.

Meanwhile, vote Asiwaju Tinubu. He is the best and most brilliant of all the candidates.
check my signature for free stuffs!

You started well and ending well until the last two paragraphs.

An old and sickly man, Tinubu, has little or no quality of brilliance.

If Tinubu has brilliance, he would step down for Peter Obi in order for power to come down to the South.

Earlier, Tinubu had been asking Arewa to allow power to come to the south after president Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral by highchief1: 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

na them put emefiele?hmmm
Re: Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral by AfonjaBoston: 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
Princebest:
@ Seun, one of your desperate mods banned my account for 10 years for having alternative handle, is this really necessary?

Did you find anything incriminating about me that you have to go rogue on me?

Whatever the mod has against me - he should better come out clean and stop hiding under the excuse of alternative handle to ban me for 10years.

Did you find me using both handle at the same time to confuse anyone or with the intention of defrauding anyone?

Seun, tell your mod to go after the fraudsters and free my account (Strongbest) mmediately!

I am not faceless here and I am not hiding my identity because I have nothing up my sleeves.

You deserve it. Go and tell Peter obi to unban you.

O ti lule
Re: Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral by stevups(m): 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
visijo:
Speaking the truth in Nigeria is the fastest way to meet your ancestors sad cheesy
I noticed that since

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
Acedude:

“Nduka Obaigbena is another dangerous cabal” but as long as he identifies with the Obi movement, it’s okay by you, as long as he is pro Obi, you are happy. See for yourself the hypocrisy in your statement. If he was pro Atiku or Tinubu, you would have called for his head. There’s no difference between you and the people you castigate.

You castigate others as long as it doesn’t serve your interests, and once the music changes and it’s in your favour, the dance step changes… keep deceiving yourselves
I tell you bro.. the Hypocrisy among these folks is unfortunately alarming.

Hypocrisy is greatest problem among so-called political followers.
Re: Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral by muykem: 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
When it comes to betrayal Satan is an Angel where Tambuwal dey.
Re: Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral by benefitzte: 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
neyivemukan:

Get the zealot powerful bass boost speakers, disturb your neighborhood.

One year warranty

Pay on delivery nationwide, call or whatsapp.

2k right?
Re: Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral by writeprof(m): 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
When would Southern political elites learn to be united and coordinated like the North?

He is only fooling himself and his constituency to further make the Northern political elites affirm their grip on this country.

Their medicine go fade one day.

To even THINK political elites from the South South would still see something good in having another Northerner as Nigeria's president baffles me.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral by Ibkhaleel: 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
floret23:
Daily Trust Terrorist always defending Northerners
useless girl with no manners...the north are far ahead of you people... shameless tribes baby Factory products
Re: Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral by virginchaser(m): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
Acedude:

Thanks for schooling him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Ambassadors Sacked By President Buhari / Amaechi Fred O, Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested In Germany / Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.